Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No one makes an account, and posts over 300 times in 9 days, unless their main account is banned.
    All of the posts are on OT? i mean, i i've been here for 8 years, but i started posting consistently for the last 3
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Holy shit. You really think Obama is in any way as bad as Trump? Hell, Bush wasn't as bad as Trump. Any rational person would take him back in a heartbeat.
    If there was a presidential election held today on Obama vs Trump.

Obama would win in a heartbeat and demolish Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Theinquisition View Post
    Lol, that's not a technicality, that's how the system works, and for good reason.
    True except for the good reason part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    If there was a presidential election held today on Obama vs Trump.

Obama would win in a heartbeat and demolish Trump.
    Every president before Trump would demolish Trump, but that's not exactly a high bar to step over. Trump has no charisma, no speaking ability, no knowledge, no wisdom, no intelligence, and no plans. Every other president before him look like fucking deities in comparison.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2018-02-17 at 02:18 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    True except for the good reason part.
    Agreed, there's no good reason for the current U.S. Electorate, The electorate completely disenfranchises voters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Every president before Trump would demolish Trump, but that's not exactly a high bar to step over. Trump has no charisma, no speaking ability, no knowledge, no wisdom, no intelligence, and no plans. Every other president before him look like fucking deities in comparison.
    Plus he makes Nixon look like he wasn't corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Theinquisition View Post
    That mentality is why the left will continue to lose elections and earn the distain of the general American people.
    Guess you haven't seen all the special elections recently have you? Even a special election in DEEP RED Alabama that should have been a safe win for anyone that wasn't a kiddie diddler.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Plus he makes Nixon look like he wasn't corrupt.
    That most of all.

Breaking News from Fox News lol

White House: Russian efforts 'not about supporting one candidate over the other'
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...candidate-over
    LOLOLOLOL, okay Trump. omfg Trump. Please this is just too much.

White House

Deflects, Blames Dems yet again.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-02-17 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I don't care what color he was, he was antithetical to my politics.
    I'm sorry based on your post history you and @tiajuana apparently would support a serial pedophile as long as he subscribed to 25% of your political beliefs. Not saying Trump is one but honestly at this point I seriously have to wonder what fucked up sick ass shit someone would have to do in order to get you two to not support/defend someone who didn't nominally agree with your politics.

Do we have to have a live televised mass child rape or what here? Trump literally sucking Putin's dick while he negotiates a deal for the sale of American to Russia? I mean honestly with your level of stupid rationalization I don't know what it'd take to convince you.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2018-02-17 at 02:31 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account

Well, he's TECHNICALLY correct.

They were about sowing chaos into the American electoral process with the intent of harming the United States.

It just so happens that they did so by almost exclusively supporting one particular candidate. For some reason. Y'know.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Well, he's TECHNICALLY correct.

They were about sowing chaos into the American electoral process with the intent of harming the United States.

It just so happens that they did so by almost exclusively supporting one particular candidate. For some reason. Y'know.
    It's really amazing that they'll truly blame dems for everything.

Off topic:
    Skroe is banned (again)
    The blood god has claimed the sacrifice. The blood god will proceed to reap the Trumpettes's souls within the following weeks

- - - Updated - - -

It's really amazing that they'll truly blame dems for everything.
    Buttery males, indeed

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Off topic:
    Skroe is banned (again)
    The blood god has claimed the sacrifice. The blood god will proceed to reap the Trumpettes's souls within the following weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Buttery males, indeed
    What did he get banned for this time? He only posted a couple of times, nothing I saw that broke any rules.

White House

Deflects, Blames Dems yet again.
    Because I remember a lot of facebook ads about how Trump will help terrorist and his pizza place that sells slaves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    From the Bloomberg article on the latest indictments: (Source)

Fascinating, so it had no effect on the election. So what are we kvetching about?
    "Hundreds of thousands of anti clinton tweets and facebook posts and commercials, and multiple other multimedia attack ads had absolutely ZERO effect on the outcome of the election."

I'm surprised some people can still function normally in society and think that massive defamation campaigns that happened across nearly all media platforms didn't have an influence on the election, just because there's no concrete evidence that the FBI can point to and say "Hey look, without these hundreds of thousands of attacks, Clinton would have gotten 6,743,291 more votes across 49 states".

It's almost as if Rosenstein is saying that the FBI has no way of proving exactly how and to what degree the massive attack campaigns affected the American election, and not that the massive attack campaign DIDN'T affect the election.

I'd figure anyone who's not completely braindead, or doesn't have a massive hate boner for Hillary, could see that the massive attack campaign affected the American election, but none of us will ever know exactly how much.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    What did he get banned for this time? He only posted a couple of times, nothing I saw that broke any rules.
    uhm.. i suppose that the image he posted counted as spam (the horseshoe image, with the forum avatars)
    i'm at loss here too

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    "Hundreds of thousands of anti clinton tweets and facebook posts and commercials, and multiple other multimedia attack ads had absolutely ZERO effect on the outcome of the election."

I'm surprised some people can still function normally in society and think that massive defamation campaigns that happened across nearly all media platforms didn't have an influence on the election, just because there's no concrete evidence that the FBI can point to and say "Hey look, without these hundreds of thousands of attacks, Clinton would have gotten 6,743,291 more votes across 49 states".

It's almost as if Rosenstein is saying that the FBI has no way of proving exactly how and to what degree the massive attack campaigns affected the American election, and not that the massive attack campaign DIDN'T affect the election.

I'd figure anyone who's not completely braindead, or doesn't have a massive hate boner for Hillary, could see that the massive attack campaign affected the American election, but none of us will ever know exactly how much.
    Let's just be frank here if there's one thing you can bet on it's the Sun will raise and the east and @Theodarzna can't properly orgasm without visualizing how Hillary's shadow government is just trying to make Trump look bad.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post

Yes, I'm sorry If I keep on sounding like a Broken Record, but if you're a True Patriot you would support Mueller and his Russian Investigations.

People will find out a lot more when Mueller tells us to the extent of the Damage.

There's a reason Trump won't get involved, because he'll be found out.

Do you not get that its only THESE indictments, not future ones, right? Besides we already have some Americans indicted with this investigation.

He could indict Trump and you'd still be ready to bow down and die for him.

You mean like how you see indictments and plea deals and think Mueller has nothing? You mean like how you see more and more info from these plea deals leading to Trump and ignore them? You mean like how you think Trump isn't gaining from going to his own properties?

Like your reasoning that a president strictly made to make a group of people mad? Pot meet kettle.

Yeah guys, Trump hasn't done anything wrong. He just paid $130k in hush money to a stripper using campaign funds, obstructed justice at least once and tried to do it multiple times, and sided with a foreign nation to become president. Why that's just like jay walking and no one goes to jail for that anymore in this day and age. Obstruction and collusion are victimless crimes.

That's literally not what is said. In fact the GOP has come out saying that this definitely means Trump worked with Russia.

Yet again another zealot thinking that these things don't take time. This isn't an episode of Scooby Doo where it ends in 30 minutes, this takes years. What do you not get about that? Watergate took two years and this could potentially be longer to figure it all out, but why am I not surprised you don't want Trump investigated. Hell, if Trump is so innocent how come he's tried to stop it so much? None of you have EVER been able to answer that, and you can't because it means it changes your world view of an obviously corrupt man and his cronies.

You think these will be the last of the indictments? Really?

Holy shit. You really think Obama is in any way as bad as Trump? Hell, Bush wasn't as bad as Trump. Any rational person would take him back in a heartbeat.

Yes, he is, and people like you constantly have to do the whole "what he meant was" every day to make up for a man with a weaker grasp of grammar than a first grader.

He won't speak with him because Trump is a chicken shit. Also, lol he has good lawyers. He literally had one end a NDA agreement and admitting $130k in hush money to a hooker.

His lawyers don't want him to speak to Mueller because Trump will absolutely shoot himself in the foot and in the face trying to weave more lies that will put him in a deeper hole than he is already.

Again, if Trump was so innocent then there would be no worry of this. If he was so pure like you seem to think then why stop him? Could it be that he is guilty and they don't want him going to jail? Naw, that can't be it, it must be because Mueller is really mean and will ask him questions with more than six words in them.

Ah, classic Tijuana, always playing the victim.

At least those people aren't supporting Nazis like Trump and Hitler.

So now, to enact your form of vengeance you support a man that supports nazis, gives campaign money to hookers to shut them up, colludes with foreign governments, and gives a giant check to businesses that don't need it under the pretense of helping the average American.

You have some messed up morals if Obama didn't match yours.
    Most of what you are arguing with me against, I didn't even say. So, you don't need to quote me, to argue with yourself. /shrug