10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You're the ones using "Russian propaganda" as justification to dismiss votes of your fellow citizens.
    Uhm... I am not dismissing any votes... Why are you trying to create conflict when none exist? I said Russians misinformed these people, to make them think Trump was a lesser of two evil, when standing just about next to anyone. Why do you instead choose to create conflict, by saying I am dismissing votes?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Yeah if thats trollin 101 the mods are absolutely worthless.
    I 100% guarantee you that, if I post those same words, in any forum here at MMO-C, I will be infracted instantly. I'm just amazed they banned one of their normally immune lefty posters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... I am not dismissing any votes... Why are you trying to create conflict when none exist? I said Russians misinformed these people, to make them think Trump was a lesser of two evil, when standing just about next to anyone. Why do you instead choose to create conflict, by saying I am dismissing votes?
    Because its easier to argue against a pre prepared point rather than a new one. People do it to me all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I think it's more like they threw gasoline on an existing tire fire. The US has been divided since BJ gate. Also, I'm sure you are on ignore for a LOT of posters. Just sayin...
    No, I am sorry. We were united in saying Trump and Hillary were the worst two candidates in US history. Those who are showing Trump is the worst candidate to win an election, are not the ones that changed.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    I 100% guarantee you that, if I post those same words, in any forum here at MMO-C, I will be infracted instantly. I'm just amazed they banned one of their normally immune lefty posters.
    Now you gonna play the sad victim card?

How is it misinforming them about Trump being the lesser of two evils? He is. EVERYONE is a lesser evil than Shrillary. Charles Manson would the lesser of two evils against that witch.

- - - Updated - - -

Now you gonna play the sad victim card?
    Just stating the facts, friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because its easier to argue against a pre prepared point rather than a new one. People do it to me all the time.
    I know, but in doing that, he is explicitly doing exactly what these Russians were accused of.

Why on earth would he do that? I guarantee you Trump won't allow an interview. And there isn't a damn thing Mueller, or anyone else, can do about it.
    He could Subpoena Trump and there wouldn't be a dam thing Trump could do about that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it misinforming them about Trump being the lesser of two evils? He is. EVERYONE is a lesser evil than Shrillary. Charles Manson would the lesser of two evils against that witch.

- - - Updated - - -

Just stating the facts, friend.
    You seem] unhinged. Do you see hillary when you close your eyes?

Are the facts that you are a sad victim?

We get it you hate Hillary and would rather burn the country down than deal with her.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he can't. Mueller is not operating under the same statute as Ken Starr was. He has to make a case that there is information that only Trump has, which would negate the obvious strategy of interviewing him just to get him in a perjury trap. Trump won't be interviewed. Take it to the bank.
    Mueller has subpoena power. It's a fact. He can subpoena Trump. It's a fact. Why are you arguing it? Strange thing to do bro.

From everything I'm reading, Mueller is the type of person that is above a perjury trap. And honestly, I have no interest in it either. I just want Mueller to get to the bottom of this. Get the facts, and only the facts. We don't need to waste our time with perjury traps. It's not interesting.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you asking how misinforming people voting for Trump, to the point you compare Hillary to Charles Manson, is impacting lesser of two evils? You just called Hillary worse that Manson and are still on an actual witch hunt.

Try asking that question while looking in a mirror.

No, he can't. Mueller is not operating under the same statute as Ken Starr was. He has to make a case that there is information that only Trump has, which would negate the obvious strategy of interviewing him just to get him in a perjury trap. Trump won't be interviewed. Take it to the bank.
    Factually incorrect.

"The last thing you would want would be to have the President be subpoenaed," he added.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/08/polit...ntv/index.html

Oh. The "he" in the "he added" at the end? That's Ken Starr.

That post was trolling 101. But it must have been a mis-click. I don't know that a single prior person was ever infracted for saying something to a right wing poster. I mean, maybe there is a new mod, that doesn't know the "real" rules yet.
    Play that victim card harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem] unhinged. Do you see hillary when you close your eyes?

Are the facts that you are a sad victim?
    He fucking asked how misinformation works, in the same breath as saying Charles Manson is better than Hillary. You choose the words you want to describe it... it’s raining and a long weekend, I rather not get banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Lmso is that supposed to be a centrist viewpoint?
    Yes, that is exactly what Russian propaganda did. It shouldn’t be a surprise that people like @zenkai call Trump centrist. The many on here who think middle is defined in deflecting from or directly defending Trump.

The list of Trump’s illogical support is very long. He is a blue collar billionaire, who hates globalization, while owning business all over the world. What Trump is and what people support in him, are complete opposites.
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-02-17 at 04:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He fucking asked how misinformation works, in the same breath as saying Charles Manson is better than Hillary. You choose the words you want to describe it... it’s raining and a long weekend, I rather not get banned.
    Well thats because he sees Hillary where ever he goes. if he stubs his toe it is Hillary, if sink water splashes on him when rinsing a spoon, it is hillary. Very unhinged.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Lmso is that supposed to be a centrist viewpoint?
    No.

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thats because he sees Hillary where ever he goes. if he stubs his toe it is Hillary, if sink water splashes on him when rinsing a spoon, it is hillary. Very unhinged.
    Remember how the Russian investigation is a witch hunt?

Charles Manson would the lesser of two evils against that witch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember how the Russian investigation is a witch hunt?
    Well he is not exactly secure up there.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Factually incorrect.

"The last thing you would want would be to have the President be subpoenaed," he added.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/08/polit...ntv/index.html

Oh. The "he" in the "he added" at the end? That's Ken Starr.
    Former loose cannon special prosecutor, and Never Trumper, thinks Trump should testify before the current loose cannon special prosecutor. Imagine that.