Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Bayo 2 feels very nice to play. No frame drops or nuffin. Now i hope for hashtag faiya emburem
    One of my pre-order instantly titles this year, can't wait for a Mainline FE going back to the Home Console. Maybe we get lucky and get SMT V this year as well ... even though 2019 seems more likely. Will you get Song of Memories? I'm still not sure about that one. Gameplay looks nice, CGI is top notch, but not sure how much of yuri will be in it .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    One of my pre-order instantly titles this year, can't wait for a Mainline FE going back to the Home Console. Maybe we get lucky and get SMT V this year as well ... even though 2019 seems more likely. Will you get Song of Memories? I'm still not sure about that one. Gameplay looks nice, CGI is top notch, but not sure how much of yuri will be in it .
    Mm maybe. Probably shouldn't admit this but i only play vns when i feel lonely/horny

Deleted
    Mm maybe. Probably shouldn't admit this but i only play vns when i feel lonely/horny
    Hehe, nothing wrong with that. I mostly like to play them when I want to cry big crocodile tears and curl up in my bed, drowning in pillows and fluffy animals :3. Well, to be honest almost any dramatic VN does this. Kira*Kira with Kiraris bad ending, Grisaia no Kajitsu in Sachis route (that was awful, even the good end), Fate Stay/Night, Clannad. Worst offender being Kana Okaeri, I must have gone through 3 tissue boxes, I don't think there is a worse one.

Also, Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 - the conquest route. That came out of nowhere, and really felt odd for such a fun-lighthearted Game. Victory II also had some tearjerkers. Uzume and her song *tears start rolling again* :'(.

Looking forward to The Men of Yoshiwara: Oghiya on the switch, D3Publisher published a lot of high quality VNs. Really enjoed MoY: Kikuya Hope we get a lot more Vns for the Switch, it is the best handheld for that genre

15+ Year Old Account
    Hehe, nothing wrong with that. I mostly like to play them when I want to cry big crocodile tears and curl up in my bed, drowning in pillows and fluffy animals :3. Well, to be honest almost any dramatic VN does this. Kira*Kira with Kiraris bad ending, Grisaia no Kajitsu in Sachis route (that was awful, even the good end), Fate Stay/Night, Clannad. Worst offender being Kana Okaeri, I must have gone through 3 tissue boxes, I don't think there is a worse one.

Also, Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 - the conquest route. That came out of nowhere, and really felt odd for such a fun-lighthearted Game. Victory II also had some tearjerkers. Uzume and her song *tears start rolling again* :'(.

Looking forward to The Men of Yoshiwara: Oghiya on the switch, D3Publisher published a lot of high quality VNs. Really enjoed MoY: Kikuya Hope we get a lot more Vns for the Switch, it is the best handheld for that genre
    You're cute and the reason why i like yuri.

But yeah, hdn are parody games so it might be seriou, but it's for the sake of comedy. Also i bet ch will port them to nontondo swatch soon enough
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-02-17 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    We've seen with the Switch that Nintendo wants to focus more on getting third parties aboard and it seems like third parties are interested in the Switch's handheld capabiltiies. If the Switch is a generation and a half away in terms of power that isn't happening.
    They're interested in one thing and one thing only, the install-base of the system. They couldn't care less about the handheld capabilities. If there is tens of millions of Nintendo Switches in activte circulation they will make games for them because it'd be turning down plain profit if they didn't.

Fucking hell, last Playstation 1 game was released in 2005, 11 years after the system's release and that was same year Xbox 360 was released.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games
    You're cute and the reason why i like yuri
    eep
    Last edited by mmoc78e9842c0f; 2018-02-18 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Quotes don't work properly - fixed

15+ Year Old Account
    eep
    Psh, im turing into a fujoshi too.

Deleted
    Psh, im turing into a fujoshi too.
    Good, good. BL is best! Maybe Idea Factory will give us some love for that on the switch, looks like the perfect platform for their games. The Vita will be overtaken soon, they will go where money is. Can't wait !

15+ Year Old Account
    Good, good. BL is best! Maybe Idea Factory will give us some love for that on the switch, looks like the perfect platform for their games. The Vita will be overtaken soon, they will go where money is. Can't wait !
    I would think so considering how annoying it is to buy vita games these daya

Deleted
    I would think so considering how annoying it is to buy vita games these daya
    Oh god, yes. I mostly get them from sales on the PSN, but the European store lacks a lot in title selection. Got a second Japanese PSN Account, but switching between them with memory cards is so so unconvinent. Ended up buying a second used vita for cheap, with a cheap memory card to avoid doing that. There are some good shops for buying imports in asia, play-asia has some decent deals going on. And on amazon yo can get a lot of used vita games from Japanese Sellers for cheap. Especially collector editions.

Nintendo really changed the game. So easy to get stuff from the Japanese eShop, memory cards are super cheap. Great for us customers! If a game comes out on multi-plats, I will get the switch version everytime.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, yes. I mostly get them from sales on the PSN, but the European store lacks a lot in title selection. Got a second Japanese PSN Account, but switching between them with memory cards is so so unconvinent. Ended up buying a second used vita for cheap, with a cheap memory card to avoid doing that. There are some good shops for buying imports in asia, play-asia has some decent deals going on. And on amazon yo can get a lot of used vita games from Japanese Sellers for cheap. Especially collector editions.

Nintendo really changed the game. So easy to get stuff from the Japanese eShop, memory cards are super cheap. Great for us customers! If a game comes out on multi-plats, I will get the switch version everytime.
    If you wanna @ me on discord to talk about weiners i am usually bored/lonely Furniture#7333

Anywho, yeah like i ran out of space yeara ago despite having 50 plus physical games. So even if there is a sale I can't really get anything lol

Controller came a day early yeeeeee
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    if nintendo released a VC with the prime games on it I probably will

but there's no reliable way for me to play all the games
    I mean...if you have a WiiU they released the Trilogy as a downloadable title.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yep IMO Nintendo opened Pandora's box with the Switch, I don't think the gaming community will be ok with needing to own two Nintendo systems again.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't be surprised if they do a trilogy bundle.
    I mean...they already did one for the Wii.

Physical copies were rare (until GameStop reprinted some and charged over $80 for a reproduction copy, but that's another can of worms right there. A Legit one had a metal case with a plastic sleave), but they put it up on the eShop later on. So really if they just do a little porting they could just bring that trilogy over. Prime 1 and 2 were really a LOT better with motion controls than they were with the GC controller.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

the pro controller is legit, best feeling controller imo, better than the xbox. No headphone jack though... not worth $70 either but for 50 it's good

the pro controller is legit, best feeling controller imo, better than the xbox. No headphone jack though... not worth $70 either but for 50 it's good
    It would be the best controller hands down if the D Pad wasn't ass. As is, still prefer Wii U pro because it has the amazing d pad. That said, with genres without need of the D-Pad(most modern ones) the Switch pro Controller is really fucking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It would be the best controller hands down if the D Pad wasn't ass. As is, still prefer Wii U pro because it has the amazing d pad. That said, with genres without need of the D-Pad(most modern ones) the Switch pro Controller is really fucking good.
    apparently they updated the d pad and it looks like I got one of the newer ones, works fine so far for me there's also some self fixes for the old models you can do that apparently you just need to apply tape to the inside

15+ Year Old Account
    I like it a lot, but i don't get why they made the face buttons so big. But on the joycons they're way too small. Frickin nontondo

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I mean...they already did one for the Wii.

Physical copies were rare (until GameStop reprinted some and charged over $80 for a reproduction copy, but that's another can of worms right there. A Legit one had a metal case with a plastic sleave), but they put it up on the eShop later on. So really if they just do a little porting they could just bring that trilogy over. Prime 1 and 2 were really a LOT better with motion controls than they were with the GC controller.
    I rarely played my wii cause I hated motion controls, It took me wanting to really play a game. So ya I could see them doing a remastered release of that bundle to be honest.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

This may be of limited value to the more prolific posters in this thread but I will throw it out there to any that are considering purchasing a switch.

I'm not a big Zelda person at all... I played the original on NES at my friends - more accurately I watched my friend play. And that's about it.

However, BOTW is amazing. It is fun to play for long stretches or in little bursts. It's also my 7 year old's first real foray into a videogame. We will watch the other play (he sometimes asks for help on shrine puzzles) and have a lot of fun.

It is the rare exception these days for me to play a game to its end (talking story end here, not 100% "achievements" completion... which never happens). BOTW will definitely be added to that list, although we will take our sweet time to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brautigan79 View Post
    This may be of limited value to the more prolific posters in this thread but I will throw it out there to any that are considering purchasing a switch.

I'm not a big Zelda person at all... I played the original on NES at my friends - more accurately I watched my friend play. And that's about it.

However, BOTW is amazing. It is fun to play for long stretches or in little bursts. It's also my 7 year old's first real foray into a videogame. We will watch the other play (he sometimes asks for help on shrine puzzles) and have a lot of fun.

It is the rare exception these days for me to play a game to its end (talking story end here, not 100% "achievements" completion... which never happens). BOTW will definitely be added to that list, although we will take our sweet time to get there.
    Happy you enjoyed it.

For me personally BOTW is the worse Zelda game made and a slightly above average game overall.

(Personal score: Without DLC 6/10 with it barely 7/10)

I was also highly annoyed that the majority of the DLC was cut content and Nintendo lied so hard about what DLC 2 was going to be.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD