Page 39 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    except this is a blood elf, and not a void elf

and blood elves are paladins
    except he alings himself with the old gods, he is a twilight cultist.
    if you are going to grasp at straws dont say other people are grasping at straws.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ok? a mob has 4 spells that have to do with light therefore paladin class for the whole race?
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=46203/twilight-vindicator

should void elves get paladins too? also should the minions of the old gods aswell?
    this one has 3, and all three are actual paladin spells, not just "hey i use light"
    Except Zandalari have priests, too.

And they use holy powers.

And the Prelate has actual Paladin spells as well, with a specific and deliberately added "of the Loa" tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

And the Prelate has actual Paladin spells as well, with a specific and deliberately added "of the Loa" tag.
    Night Elves have priests as well and a Night Elf joins the Paladin in his Class Hall in Legion.

PALADINS FOR NIGHT ELVES NOW! /rawr

7+ Year Old Account
    except he alings himself with the old gods, he is a twilight cultist.
    if you are going to grasp at straws dont say other people are grasping at straws.

And what align himself with the old gods have to do with the subject of zandalari paladins?

and more, what the heck he have to do with void elf paladins? when things are totally different?

maybe if you don't know what the heck you are talking about don't come up with mental gymnastic trying to prove a point

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lanfall View Post
    Night Elves have priests as well and a Night Elf joins the Paladin in his Class Hall in Legion.

is a valid request and blizzard should add this as well, you can't use this a a excuse to not make Zandalari paladins.

So why are Prelate's supposed to be Paladins again? Typically the word "Prelate" relates to a bishop or archbishop of the church and not the martial side of things.

7+ Year Old Account
    So why are Prelate's supposed to be Paladins again? Typically the word "Prelate" relates to a bishop or archbishop of the church and not the martial side of things.
    paladins are bishops, archbishops, and priests who goes for martial side of things too

prelate or freethinker is just the name of the order, the name of their kind of paladins, pretty much like sunwalkers or bloodknights

They (prelates) are focused on melee combat with paladin spells

Oh my goodness. This is endless circle.

*Ramble ramble ramble* "SHOW ME EVIDENCE!*

Gets source like links, descriptions from in-game texts, general Zandalari culture description.

Reacion:
    "ONE MOB DOESN'T COUNT11111!!"

Completely ignoring the other examples, and that other combos didn't have representation in game and yet made it (Tauren Sunwalkets anyone?)

And ofc

"ROLF LOAS AREN'T TIED TO THE LIGHT, THEY'RE WILD GODS FFS"

Despite the fact that Prelate specificly uses spell called : "The Light of Loa"

Copletely ignoring that other Loas were without any problem using Holy spells, like Shadra and Rezan recently.

Honestly I wouldn't even bother to reply to people that are asking for source, when apparently reading just few posts behind their reply is too big task for them apparently.

I swear it feels like those guys are taking turns.

Honetly people, if you can't bother to encounter reasonable discussion then don't even bother to enter.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Yeah, I'd be for that.

Thing is adding a new class to an old race isn't the same as having to decide the classes for a race that isn't released yet.

7+ Year Old Account

the prelate has spells that are like paladin spells

but well murlocs can be priests and paladins too right? Should we start asking for murlocs, and them to have priest and paladin class?

but well murlocs can be priests and paladins too right? Should we start asking for murlocs, and them to have priest and paladin class?
    Are you just being deliberately obtuse now?

On what grounds would a race get a class, then?

You couldn't get stupider comparision.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    You couldn't get stupider comparision.
    I have no idea what they want, really.

What else does a race need to have it be worthy of a class? I'm starting to feel this is pure appeal to status quo on their part.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    And what align himself with the old gods have to do with the subject of zandalari paladins?

and more, what the heck he have to do with void elf paladins? when things are totally different?

maybe if you don't know what the heck you are talking about don't come up with mental gymnastic trying to prove a point

- - - Updated - - -

is a valid request and blizzard should add this as well, you can't use this a a excuse to not make Zandalari paladins.
    Alright if im going to give you it, then you have to give me the right to spam blizzard from hundreds of accounts to add murlocs priests and paladins

Are you just being deliberately obtuse now?

On what grounds would a race get a class, then?
    They are arbitrary on what Blizzard decides should get a class. End of Story. Just like how Tera arbitrarily locks Class to be Gender specific all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can keep trying. I'm not sure why they're so desperate. Funniest part is that they call people supporting Zandadins whiners/salty while they are generally the ones losing their shits. :b
    No - the people spamming all forms of wow devs/cms begging for zandalari paladins are the whiners, its insane people do that.

Alright if im going to give you it, then you have to give me the right to spam blizzard from hundreds of accounts to add murlocs priests and paladins
    This looks like desperation.

- - - Updated - - -

They are arbitrary on what Blizzard decides should get a class. End of Story. Just like how Tera arbitrarily locks Class to be Gender specific all the time.
    Alright, so then players are showing their interest in Zandalari Paladins, and there is enough ingame precedent to support them.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^ This, but yall don't want to understand that.

It's blizzards game, you pay to play in it, once again, don't like it go elsewhere.

Blizzard chooses who gets what. It's that simple.

I'm not sure whether you're trolling at this point, or have just run out of any form of rational argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    No - the people spamming all forms of wow devs/cms begging for zandalari paladins are the whiners, its insane people do that.
    This is called "poisoning the well.", and it makes you look very upset and desperate.

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks like desperation.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, so then players are showing their interest in Zandalari Paladins, and there is enough ingame precedent to support them.
    And I've shown my interest for a void elf dh, it makes perfect sense lore-wise too.

Belf dh, turns to void cause they're the next baddie, velf dh.

but we don't have them.

I'm not spamming every cm/dev about it, I'm not arguing endlessly in a forum about it.

I'm doing what adults do and "getting over it"