Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj04/ats/...&cws=1&rid=522

TPCi is currently looking for people to help in Spanish localization editing in London on a six month contract starting between April and June.
    Last edited by johnhoftb; 2018-02-11 at 06:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those of you who registered in the Pokémon Global Link with Pokémon Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon before January 30th, the special gift of a Master Ball is now available to all qualifying players through this link after logging into the Global Link. The code needs to be redeemed before the end of March 29th.

Finaly masterball. (be sure you register before using this link: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/ )

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. In this issue, it has announced that a Shiny Poipole is to be distributed in Japan to Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon from March 2nd through April 9th via a Serial Code. Currently it's unclear the method the Poipole will be available but we'll post as soon as we get information . We'll bring more as it comes
    Don't sweat the details!!!

i really dont get why they cant give us the same shit they give japan. we have wifi mother fuckers
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i really dont get why they cant give us the same shit they give japan. we have wifi mother fuckers
    We are filthy gaijins.

And speaking of CoroCoro, I've been hearing translations saying some big news is happening to Lugia and to keep an eye out for the news on it this year. That seems to be along with its appearance in the 21st movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope its a new forme, and not a Z-Move for Lugia ._.
    Unless its a new forme tied into a Z-Move like they did with Necrozma? Hnggggg.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I hope its a new forme, and not a Z-Move for Lugia ._.
    Unless its a new forme tied into a Z-Move like they did with Necrozma? Hnggggg.
    Gen 7 contains nothing Lugia related, so unless it's for Gen 8 I doubt we will see anything like that.

Probably shiny Lugia distribution in Japan through serial code obtained with cinema ticket when watching the new movie?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Probably shiny Lugia distribution in Japan through serial code obtained with cinema ticket when watching the new movie?
    So they're remaking the pokemon movie 2000?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probaly part of the OVA pokemon project. So a code as movie ticket bonus.

You can see Misty and Tracey Sketchit.

http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Orange_Islands

Its very easy to ruin this, as its one of the best *vanila* pokemon eps.

I just hatched a shiny eevee out of the egg you receive from the day care lady when you enter there for the first time. Is that guaranteed in USUM or was I just lucky?

Now to just figure out which of the eeveelution has the best looking shiny sprite...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    So they're remaking the pokemon movie 2000?
    Well they made remake of the first movie so would make sense they'll do second one as well. I always took those movies (incl. the m2 one) as part of same cycle, group or how to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    I just hatched a shiny eevee out of the egg you receive from the day care lady when you enter there for the first time. Is that guaranteed in USUM or was I just lucky?

Now to just figure out which of the eeveelution has the best looking shiny sprite...

- - - Updated - - -

Well they made remake of the first movie so would make sense they'll do second one as well. I always took those movies (incl. the m2 one) as part of same cycle, group or how to say that.
    It's just a regular Eevee egg. You got extra lucky there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it female? Then you are even more lucky.

https://twitter.com/pixelpar/status/965690339985063936

TPCi is now looking for a Localization Associate for their London office, just like the Italian Localization Editor.

General Overview of the job responsibilities and requirements:

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It's just a regular Eevee egg. You got extra lucky there.
    Oh... awesome. Think it's 2nd or 3rd hatched shiny so far only, gen 6 and 7 combine together (never had I got hatched prior to gen 6). Really happy now

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Is it female? Then you are even more lucky.
    Nope, sadly it's a boy. Still gonna make nice Sylveon ;-)

I just had a resurgence of pokemon recently. Finally finished Sun after getting to the elite four about 2 weeks after it came out, started another yellow run and replaced the battery in my silver cart.
    Im going to start Ultra Moon soon, really enjoying getting back into the series.

Just wanted to know people opinion on Gen3? if i'm replaying it, should I play Ruby (which i own) or look for a copy of emerald?

Quote Originally Posted by Simiric View Post
    I just had a resurgence of pokemon recently. Finally finished Sun after getting to the elite four about 2 weeks after it came out, started another yellow run and replaced the battery in my silver cart.
    Im going to start Ultra Moon soon, really enjoying getting back into the series.

Just wanted to know people opinion on Gen3? if i'm replaying it, should I play Ruby (which i own) or look for a copy of emerald?
    Emerald is the better game, but getting one at this point will be hard, unless you go for emulation.

play emerald, fire red and the rom hack shiny gold
    these are my fav 3 gen games

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Emerald is the better game, but getting one at this point will be hard, unless you go for emulation.
    I'll check ebay, can sometimes find them on there. i would also guess its coming to the VC some time soon, following gen 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    play emerald, fire red and the rom hack shiny gold
    these are my fav 3 gen games
    FireRed is good, got that somewhere in a box at home. Will dig that out next. I can't have too many runs going at once though.
    Might try something more unconventional if i play that then

We have some rumored starter leaks for gen 8. I'm edging toward team fake, but I figured they'd be good for discussion.

Also, linking to PokeJungle because the originals came from 4chan:

http://pokejungle.net/2018/02/20/rum...s-have-leaked/