Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Like I said
    yes, but you also said they arent inside of him, except they are. they lack bodies but because of how strong soras heart was they formed hearts of their own. sora intends to help them (although how much he remembers from ddd who knows)
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yes, but you also said they arent inside of him, except they are. they lack bodies but because of how strong soras heart was they formed hearts of their own. sora intends to help them (although how much he remembers from ddd who knows)
    ?????

I never stated they WEREN'T inside him, I didn't think I'd have to state an obvious fucking fact from KH2. Yes they are inside him, will they come back? Who the fuck knows
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

?????

I never stated they WEREN'T inside him, I didn't think I'd have to state an obvious fucking fact from KH2. Yes they are inside him, will they come back? Who the fuck knows
    He's only got ventus inside of him. Roxas and xion originate from him and we don't know if they will come back. Nobody's were never suppose to exist and Xion is just made of memories.
    you just did like a couple posts ago
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

you just did like a couple posts ago
    /facepalm

Roxas and Xion ARE HIM. Ventus is the only outside person living in Sora. Xion and Roxas aren't living inside of him when they are him

/facepalm

Roxas and Xion ARE HIM. Ventus is the only outside person living in Sora. Xion and Roxas aren't living inside of him when they are him
    we thought that, but they developed their own hearts. they are just as much a seperate entity inside of him as ventus is.

for whatever reason soras heart is so strong that he can make hearts form where they shouldnt. xion was just a robot she shouldnt have a heart but somehow because of sora/roxas she grew one, same as roxas, even axel began developing a heart and feelings before he even began becoming a somebody again after he died.

i wouldnt be surprised if this ability ending up playing a role in how xehanort is defeated. maybe sora "gives him" a heart somehow

we thought that, but they developed their own hearts. they are just as much a seperate entity inside of him as ventus is.

for whatever reason soras heart is so strong that he can make hearts form where they shouldnt. xion was just a robot she shouldnt have a heart but somehow because of sora/roxas she grew one, same as roxas, even axel began developing a heart and feelings before he even began becoming a somebody again after he died.

i wouldnt be surprised if this ability ending up playing a role in how xehanort is defeated. maybe sora "gives him" a heart somehow
    Sora doesn't make hearts, he connects them. It's been debatable since Kh2 if nobodys had hearts to begin with, they are not suppose to since they are nobody's. But that all came from xehanort to make kingdom hearts again so that was probably a lie. Fact is though Roxas and Xion are special cases, they are Sora. Xion was created from memories and Roxas out of Sora turning into a heartless if they didn't merge back into one Sora would have never woken up. However because they were separated they were able to create their own experiences and make their own personalities. You can also debate that memories have feelings too which is why nobodys still have feelings

It's more like a fucked up version of split personalities. It's very unlikely Roxas and Xion will separate from Sora again since they are needed for Sora to exist.

Fun question; if you could add any world in to a Kingdom Hearts game, which would it be?

Easy mode: It doesn't even have to be a Disney or Square-Enix world.

Me? I think a Full Metal Alchemist world would fit in with Kingdom Hearts nicely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Fun question; if you could add any world in to a Kingdom Hearts game, which would it be?

Me? I think a Full Metal Alchemist world would fit in with Kingdom Hearts nicely.
    Obviously oliver and company. I'd be like new donk city. Gonna cheat and also say xenoblade 1/2

easy

easy

Oooh, I almost forgot about Gargoyles.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Xmen. I'd love to see a Goofy-Wolverine and Donald-Storm. Sora could have different mutant abilities depending on the situation. Some of the easier stuff to make happen would be basic energy projection powers or bursts of superspeed.

Sorry to drag this offtopic a bit, but I got a KHIIFM related question. Can anyone give me any specifics how obtaining Final Form works? I know the idea is that anytime you transform in to Anti Form, there's a chance that you'd obtain final form instead.

So I got the special keyblade from defeating Roxas so that any time I choose a drive form, it goes Anti. But I must have transformed to Anti like 20 times and Final Form has yet to pop. is there any specific requirement?

Sorry to drag this offtopic a bit, but I got a KHIIFM related question. Can anyone give me any specifics how obtaining Final Form works? I know the idea is that anytime you transform in to Anti Form, there's a chance that you'd obtain final form instead.

So I got the special keyblade from defeating Roxas so that any time I choose a drive form, it goes Anti. But I must have transformed to Anti like 20 times and Final Form has yet to pop. is there any specific requirement?
    okay so i dont know if this glitch works in the remake but if you go to radiant garden and continually go in and out of the house with the winnie the pooh book it resets your drive cooldown. just go out, transform, go in, rinse repeat until it pops

15+ Year Old Account

Nah. Just keep trying with his keyblade on. To be honest, it's not that great of a form and winsdom/master get used a lot more for mushrooms
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-02-22 at 08:44 PM.

okay so i dont know if this glitch works in the remake but if you go to radiant garden and continually go in and out of the house with the winnie the pooh book it resets your drive cooldown. just go out, transform, go in, rinse repeat until it pops
    I think it was fixed, like I just got done fighting Xigbar (FUCK YOU YOU BIG ANNOYING AS FUCK BOSS! FUCK. YOU!). Went in to the next area, equipped the special keyblade, transformed went back to previous room because it'd reset the cooldown. Went forward again (with keyblade still equipped) transformed and got Valor instead.

I think it was fixed, like I just got done fighting Xigbar (FUCK YOU YOU BIG ANNOYING AS FUCK BOSS! FUCK. YOU!). Went in to the next area, equipped the special keyblade, transformed went back to previous room because it'd reset the cooldown. Went forward again (with keyblade still equipped) transformed and got Valor instead.
    its a small chance to trigger final form, anti form starts out small as well but the more you transform the more likely it is you'll get antiform after the first time you get it.

That's not how Two Become One works, with Two Become One equipped, any time you use a Drive form, it should transform to Anti. It is a new Keychain given to players in Final Mix for the sole purpose of obtaining Final Form easier.

Then again, maybe Two Become One only works in The World That Never Was. Since it doesn't seem to be working in Radiant Garden.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2018-02-22 at 09:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's not how Two Become One works, with Two Become One equipped, any time you use a Drive form, it should transform to Anti. It is a new Keychain given to players in Final Mix for the sole purpose of obtaining Final Form easier.

Then again, maybe Two Become One only works in The World That Never Was. Since it doesn't seem to be working in Radiant Garden.
    Reading the wiki, it says it only works in battle. I don't remember though

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Reading the wiki, it says it only works in battle. I don't remember though
    Well, I was in battle in Radiant Garden and didn't turn Anti.

Anyway, got Final just now.

Now to focus of synthesizing so I can get Ultima Weapon. Gonna need to grind for ingrediants.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was in battle in Radiant Garden and didn't turn Anti.

Anyway, got Final just now.

Now to focus of synthesizing so I can get Ultima Weapon. Gonna need to grind for ingrediants.
    Well that's good. Also mehmeh, decisive pumpkin is betterer