Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    The average cost pr. eldery above 65 years is **41.315 crowns. We have a little over 250.000 citizens above that age, which amounts to 10,328,750,000 crowns, in 2016. The numbers from 2017 isnt here yet ;-)

The elders, have during their work life, earned a pension, that they have saved up with their own money, so I wont add that to the final number.

So, its actually 3 times as low as the amount we spend on immigrants...

** The 41.315 is the amount of money, they cost, in what you call medicaid in the US, but we call "social equaility"
    So, that's just health care costs, correct? Does Denmark not have a government-paid pension program, like the United States has Social Security?

Mind you, I'm not in favor of giving immigrants any money, and I believe they should provide for themselves. I'm simply not sure exactly how Denmark's social safety net is designed.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm simply suggesting you should be more consistent. If you don't want to take that advice, fine.

One does not need to force mass immigration, it can simply happen via the free markets. You seem to think there's only two possibilities, when I don't support either of the things you outlined. I'll let the free markets decide. I have no desire to spend money on others, or take your money to spend them on the things I want. I'm consistent that way.

But hey, thanks for also admitting to being a homophobe.

So, you are saying you're a xenophobic nationalist, not a white nationalist? (looks at your avatar again...)
    I have to agree with you now Machismo, he does seem to be abit of the deep end :-/
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaaz View Post
    Sounds dumb. If they want to punish criminals more, they should just make more severe punishments for ALL criminals, instead of segregating them. Also, I hope that this concerns only serious crimes. People should not go to jail for 3 to 5 for having a joint in a pocket.
    Drugs is not as badly punished in Denmark compared to USA.
    Depends on the amount you have.
    http://www.stage.as/wp-content/uploa...ash-samlet.jpg
    if you have 2 gram of hash you get a ticket.
    2,71 gram of hash you get 10 days
    3,8 tons gives you 10 years
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    What's currently going on in Europe has nothing to do with free market and you'd have to be severely mentally handicapped to think otherwise. I would also like to give you a taste of your own medicine and invite you to your "free market" created no-go zones and see you changing your world view in a second.

It'a a well known fact I oppose all kinds of degeneracy so I got nothing to hide. If you are one then at least have some decency and keep it to yourself and within your 4 walls.

Xenophobia is natural and everyone is a xenophobe whether you like it or not. You should be grateful, it's what keeps you alive. Trust is earned not given freely.

Your desperate tries to label me are getting pathetic, you won't get a feeling of moral superiority over me.
    Mass immigration need not be forced upon people, nor does it need to be forcibly restricted. I'd much prefer the free markets take care of it. Stop giving people so much welfare, and have them provide for themselves.

It is a well-known fact that you hate all sorts of things. You happen to also hate gay people, making you a homophobe by definition. I'm not gay, but I almost want to pretend to be gay, just to piss you off. I'm not sure wy the "decent" thing would be to keep it to myself.

I'm not xenophobic, sorry. I don't give a shit about other people, so long as their actions do not harm others. Your post history shows exactly what you are.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to agree with you now Machismo, he does seem to be abit of the deep end :-/
    Honestly, he may be able to argue and say he's not a white nationalist, I'm simply going by the odds. His short post history is very detailed of the "degenerate" cultures and groups he hates. When someone hates that many things, and has an image that is used by white nationalist groups, it's not a huge step to make.

So, that's just health care costs, correct? Does Denmark not have a government-paid pension program, like the United States has Social Security?

Mind you, I'm not in favor of giving immigrants any money, and I believe they should provide for themselves. I'm simply not sure exactly how Denmark's social safety net is designed.
    We have a goverment paid pension program. but almost no one uses it, because we have saved up our own, mostly the goverment pension, is used to cover the cost of the homeless, and (Im sorry) immigrants, who doesnt want to work, and have been here long enough to be above the age of 65...

There are a few though, who havent / didnt / couldnt want to save up by themselves, so they get the goverment pension, I dont know where to find those stats though, since few of them are still alive, due to dying of old age and or diseases, due to old age.

An example is my grand parents, who when they worked, you simply didnt save up for that sort of thing, until around 10 years before they both stopped working.

- - - Updated - - -

Mass immigration need not be forced upon people, nor does it need to be forcibly restricted. I'd much prefer the free markets take care of it. Stop giving people so much welfare, and have them provide for themselves.

It is a well-known fact that you hate all sorts of things. You happen to also hate gay people, making you a homophobe by definition. I'm not gay, but I almost want to pretend to be gay, just to piss you off. I'm not sure wy the "decent" thing would be to keep it to myself.

I'm not xenophobic, sorry. I don't give a shit about other people, so long as their actions do not harm others. Your post history shows exactly what you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, he may be able to argue and say he's not a white nationalist, I'm simply going by the odds. His short post history is very detailed of the "degenerate" cultures and groups he hates. When someone hates that many things, and has an image that is used by white nationalist groups, it's not a huge step to make.

He could be a nihilist, and just wanna see the world burn?

Important thing btw. I get "førtidspension" I think you call it disability check, because im mentally ill, I do "work" though, I proof read books, for different book labels, before they are printed.
    Last edited by Svad1287; 2018-02-27 at 04:16 PM.

I really cannot se where the benefits for this might be aside from a general feeling of "being though on immigrants who are all prone to crime anyways" or some such nonsense.

We have a goverment paid pension program. but almost no one uses it, because we have saved up our own, mostly the goverment pension, is used to cover the cost of the homeless, and (Im sorry) immigrants, who doesnt want to work, and have been here long enough to be above the age of 65...

There are a few though, who havent / didnt / couldnt want to save up by themselves, so they get the goverment pension, I dont know where to find those stats though, since few of them are still alive, due to dying of old age and or diseases, due to old age.

An example is my grand parents, who when they worked, you simply didnt save up for that sort of thing, until around 10 years before they both stopped working.

- - - Updated - - -

He could be a nihilist, and just wanna see the world burn?
    Thanks, I'll have to do more research on the Danish social safety net system.

As for me, I want to limit the overall size and spending of government, so I oppose almost all unnecessary spending. I wouldn't limit immigration, merely limit the benefits that immigrants (and others) are given.

Thanks, I'll have to do more research on the Danish social safety net system.

As for me, I want to limit the overall size and spending of government, so I oppose almost all unnecessary spending. I wouldn't limit immigration, merely limit the benefits that immigrants (and others) are given.
    lol, the exact opposite of what the nordic countries are about ;-)

You are a republican then?

Deleted
    Yep, still not getting it.

I dislike them not hate them, I already stated that. I don't hate people, I hate certain persons.

You are, it's your primordial defense mechanism, being in basement all day with false sense of security gives you illusion you're not.

lol, the exact opposite of what the nordic countries are about ;-)

You are a republican then?
    No, I'm a libertarian. We have zero power and influence, and I'm fine with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, still not getting it.

I dislike them not hate them, I already stated that. I don't hate people, I hate certain persons.

You are, it's your primordial defense mechanism, being in basement all day with false sense of security gives you illusion you're not.
    Sorry, I'm on the 8th floor of an office building right now. I'd been to over 50 countries in my life, and had the joy of being in a couple interesting wars. I'm not a sheltered teenager.

You sure do seem to hate all those people whom you deem to be "degenerates." My point stands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Our welfare project in Norway can be traced back 300 years. We want to take care of our own. We want to help the ones in our community that cannot help themselves for various reasons. But to allow this welfare state to exist, it takes trust. And with open borders this trust will start to erode away, and it will disappear.

Open border policy which you try to champion is the dumbest thing, when you see the diverse and beautiful countries that have been allowed to prosper in Europe thanks to nationalism. Even nations that lived in darkness under the communist regime from after the war to the 90's.
    The issue is how nationalistic a country becomes. As it stands, the push is to become even more nationalistic. What's worse, is that people want to base their restrictions on race and religion, not so much on simply numbers of immigrants. That's where nationalism becomes truly dangerous.

My country was made great by immigrants, and would not exist if it weren't for people coming from those "shithole" nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Yeah, your forefathers made it great after you killed the native population.
    No, I'm not talking about my forefathers, they were largely selfish authoritarians. I'm referring to the working class who came in and built it up into a technological and industrial marvel.

Deleted
    Sorry, I'm on the 8th floor of an office building right now. I'd been to over 50 countries in my life, and had the joy of being in a couple interesting wars. I'm not a sheltered teenager.
    By browsing google maps and playing Travian? You made me chuckle, good one.

You sure do seem to hate all those people whom you deem to be "degenerates." My point stands.
    Dislike, not hate, please read with comprehension, thank you.

By browsing google maps and playing Travian? You made me chuckle, good one.

Dislike, not hate, please read with comprehension, thank you.
    You hate them so much, you want to take away their freedoms.

I am almost 40, served in the military, and deployed multiple times. Unlike certain xenophobes, I actually managed to see the world in my younger years.

So, xenohobe? Check. Homohobe? Check. Islamophobe? Check White nationalist? Check.

Bite the bullet and raise them across the board. If they believe current punishments are not sufficient to the new severity and volume of crimes (which could be somewhat true) and that harsher punishments will deter crime (which I'm sure the jury is out on) surely it would be a benefit to roll it out across the entire country to deter everyone from criminality.

Deleted
    You hate them so much, you want to take away their freedoms.

I am almost 40, served in the military, and deployed multiple times. Unlike certain xenophobes, I actually managed to see the world in my younger years.

So, xenohobe? Check. Homohobe? Check. Islamophobe? Check White nationalist? Check.
    You are just adorable...Tell me, how much do you spend on your GI Joe's?

You are just adorable...Tell me, how much do you spend on your GI Joe's?
    Oddly enough, I never owned G.I Joe action figures. I did have the old Skeletor with the part where you could give him chest wounds, but that was it.

http://www.he-man.org/collecting/toy.php?id=567

I'm not sure what part is so hard to believe. is it that I was in the military, that I'm almost 40, or that I've been to a shit ton of other countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Crack and Cocaine ARE the same drug. Crack is the free base version of cocaine and the highs are very comparable. It's a simple process to turn cocaine powder into crack. Meth and molly are two completely separate drugs and the comparison is a bad one.
    I'd argue that the highs arent that comparable tbh, not in my experience anyways.

OT: Well, i guess it's better than "MOAR GUNS!"

Deleted
    Oddly enough, I never owned G.I Joe action figures. I did have the old Skeletor with the part where you could give him chest wounds, but that was it.

http://www.he-man.org/collecting/toy.php?id=567

I'm not sure what part is so hard to believe. is it that I was in the military, that I'm almost 40, or that I've been to a shit ton of other countries?
    I believe you believe that. I'd had to be lobotomized first to actually believe you...

I believe you believe that. I'd had to be lobotomized first to actually believe you...
    What part of it is actually hard to believe? I'm not claiming to have a gigantic penis, or that I'm super wealthy. I'm saying I was in the fucking military... something that literally millions of people have done in my country. Being in the military during a couple wars tends to get one send overseas. Americans tend to prefer to fight their wars on other people's property.

Enjoy that rampant bigotry and ignorance.

Deleted
    What part of it is actually hard to believe? I'm not claiming to have a gigantic penis, or that I'm super wealthy. I'm saying I was in the fucking military... something that literally millions of people have done in my country. Being in the military during a couple wars tends to get one send overseas. Americans tend to prefer to fight their wars on other people's property.

Enjoy that rampant bigotry and ignorance.
    Indeed, I'll see you in the next topic where we'll go over this again.