Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dallas Fail have put too much emphasis on AKM, and Fissure's Tracer is struggling to keep up. Also, Harryhook needs to get the hell off Mercy once in a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    didnt mayhem get dafran? why didnt they play him >_____>
    nop, they got Zappis, Sayaplayer and Awesomeguy

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Requoting this. WHAT A MATCH between Houston and Philly last night. It has the potential to be the match of the season.

If you didn't watch it, it is highly recommended to go watch the VOD.
    And precisely because it was so close with a lot of back and forth and could have honestly gone either way, I wouldn't quite yet sign that Phil is truly better out of the two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    And precisely because it was so close with a lot of back and forth and could have honestly gone either way, I wouldn't quite yet sign that Phil is truly better out of the two.
    Philly has beaten Houston twice now, and the top-rated NYXL.

This new meta favors them greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Philly has beaten Houston twice now, and the top-rated NYXL.

This new meta favors them greatly.
    That doesn't change it was so close it could've been either of them, it just came down to that one final fight where Phil happened to have ult advantage on the very last push after a lot of back and forth. Also Houston just beat the previous season winner Spitfire (that they lost to in semifinal), who also took it from said NYXL. /shrug

Not saying Phil isn't good, sure they are, I just wouldn't push absolute statements of superiority like that even if you're a fan of the team. We'll just have to see, not to mention that things have shifted up before.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    And i thought, my team, Dallas Fuel, would improve in P2... now they lost 3-1 to LA Valiant... oh my -.-
    They are playing people who aren't performing for reasons unknown. aKm was a god the last couple, but didn't play very well this time. Their healers are normally solid, but were getting killed left and right and not doing much leaving tanks hanging. Custa needed to be subbed out last night, effect and aKm probably needed to come out for Rascal and Taimou or Rascal and Seagull.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Twen View Post
    I felt Houston played pretty poorly in their set against Philly, not really sure what to think.

Spitfire still feels really inconsistent to me for some reason, good 4-0 against Philly, let's see if NYXL is going to do the same now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    They are playing people who aren't performing for reasons unknown. aKm was a god the last couple, but didn't play very well this time. Their healers are normally solid, but were getting killed left and right and not doing much leaving tanks hanging. Custa needed to be subbed out last night, effect and aKm probably needed to come out for Rascal and Taimou or Rascal and Seagull.
    Definitely not probably, aKm is great on Soldier but Rascal would be much better on a map like Hollywood because he has a great Genji, you need heroes like that because 76 is hard to make work on some more vertical maps and he kind of defaults to it.

Seagull has said he's basically going to mostly on the bench so I'm not sure how much play he's gonna get, he did say the team has him practicing D.Va right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    forums: supports are food for genji and tracer
    Jjonak: genji and tracer are food for supports

The Dragons coach stepped down today but the question is what else needs to happen to the Dragons to make them competitive? They have yet to win a match.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The Dragons coach stepped down today but the question is what else needs to happen to the Dragons to make them competitive? They have yet to win a match.
    They're still waiting for their new additions to make it to the US. That's literally all that's preventing them from getting a win over a lowly-ranked team like Florida or SF.

Pretty mediocre games this week, nothing I really care to see too much, Fuel should get some Ws though.

- - - Updated - - -

..Why are Fuel experimenting with Effect on Genji when they have Rascal?

Why are they not running a main tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Dallas Fuel just really suck right now, yikes.
    Last edited by Woobels; 2018-03-08 at 02:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i watched up until danteh pulled out the junkrat, it is kind of sad how good effect is and how they still lose games

but i am so fucking tired of seeing this braindead piece of shit hero in play. someone should have deleted him from the game by now.

i watched up until danteh pulled out the junkrat, it is kind of sad how good effect is and how they still lose games

but i am so fucking tired of seeing this braindead piece of shit hero in play. someone should have deleted him from the game by now.
    Effect has consistency issues with pulse bombs, I think most other Korean Tracers are pretty far ahead of him rn, but he doesn't exactly have a team to fall back on either so I feel for him, he's a really hard worker.

10+ Year Old Account
    still tho in every game i have watched him play the guy always shows up and literally drags them back into the game every time. i think there is more to it than that, i know how hard it is myself to stick bombs when it feels like your team is outmatched because they have more freedom to notice you and react

he is probably the only reason that i like fuel at all

I am confused, what happened here? Valiant losing to Gladiators?!

And WTF is Dallas doing here? I dont get it.....

10+ Year Old Account
    i cant pick a side on LAV vs LAG. LAG was my team going into OWL so i want them to win because of that, but i also like LAV because soon is so good and they are one of the better non korean teams in the league. no offense to NY or London, but the better our non korean players/teams are the more seriously non korean people will take MLG (if that makes any sense). we all know the korean teams are good, but it just makes us look bad when people like Jake and Sinatraa represent our country in OWWC and throw the last round where MLG is mostly seen as a joke but koreans have plenty of support back home.

That being said, I mostly feel bad for SHD and how their "fans" treat them. There is a worst team in every league, things change and in a league like this where everything is mental... you can do anything that any other player can do.

its obvious there is a difference in skill level when we lose OWWC and the next morning one our guys says that "Saebyeolbe wasn't even that good, but just annoying" like damn... show some fuckin humility, what is that horseshit? imo if you are being annoying AS FUCK in a PvP game it means you're causing a significant issue and there is nothing anyone can do about it. i am not expecting much from sinatraa, but the way people made it seem like dafran got signed to florida mayhem which i first thought to myself how or why that would even happen when he was throwing games to get out of pro gaming in the first place? it makes me wonder.

people were saying it was all said and done i was excited about it. It didn't, but if a serious effort was made and he didn't join FLM despite that... could he SFS bound to join Sinatraa? They said in tonight's game they were looking for a player of each role.

I am not holding my breath because babybay has been a pretty good damage player for them and honestly if it was me recruiting it would be hard for me to take dafran seriously enough to sign him to a contract because of what he did to get out of pro gaming, but it could be really dope.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2018-03-08 at 06:05 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    still tho in every game i have watched him play the guy always shows up and literally drags them back into the game every time. i think there is more to it than that, i know how hard it is myself to stick bombs when it feels like your team is outmatched because they have more freedom to notice you and react

he is probably the only reason that i like fuel at all
    He's been pretty garbage lately tbh. He had some really sick flashes last night on Tracer, but was mostly ineffective(no pun). If you saw the infographic pop up, aKm is #1 dmg per 10 minute and Effect is #3, but Effect is also LAST in kills. So he is at most a very annoying Tracer, but not effective at doing anything for his team. Meanwhile Dallas gets their support obliterated in seconds by just about any flanker and can't make it to heal xQc or Mickie in time to get things done.

aKm, as amazing as his aim is, seems to have large falloff on anyone but Soldier. That limits their comps and makes their dive less effective. At this point, it really feels like a coaching issue in not building one consistent strat and perfecting it.

And to top it all off, going from the overwatch reddit threads and xQc's twitter we're about to get a shitload of Dallas drama again. I think Effect and xQc, maybe Taimou about to get hit with official punishments and xQc continues to be witchhunted by untouchable Houston players. This time Jake stirring up shit with Blizzard to try and get xQc banned again, when legit he's not doing anything. But then he has to tweet and say stuff on stream to make it worse, so he's not doing himself favors. Won't link it all here, but there's a shit ton of info out there from xQc's discord on reddit and basically he might be walking away and going back to streaming full time. For his health, he really probably should. He's just being used as a whipping boy and (understandably) can't control his lashing out at it happening to him.

Plus Dallas just signed another tank player. Hastro needs to fire their coach, get someone serious in there, and just get those kids to focus. Implement a restriction on streaming and let them all figure out if they really want to do it or not so they can get their heads out of memeland and into team building.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    I think xQc is going to quit, I would have a long time ago. I mean, if I am making more money streaming and now I am getting banned and being called a fag hater all the time now and i have to double check every breath i take to make sure it wasn't too offensive then it is just a crazy amount of stress in my life over nothing.

its like this one time someone complaining about racism used the term "peanut gallery". i didn't really give a fuck because i know they didn't mean it like that, but in origin it was a highly racist insult and informed them of it. they were like "oh wow i didnt know that im sorry" and i coulda been like "oh well sorry dont fix the fact im offended, too late you black hating bitch kys you fucking racist piece of shit" but i didn't do that because my IQ is higher than 70

thats how i see people who give a fuck about this sort of thing

jake is such a bullshitter. if you have ever told anyone in your life to go kill themselves you don't care if someone tells you to go kill yourself. maybe the koreans fucked him good just like they did taimou because he apparently used to play genji and soldier and barely played either in OWWC and threw the last round on oasis like it was one of his ladder games playing pharah and he is getting emotional about it, i can buy that. but not the OMG XQC O IS ABOUT ME AND THE FACT I CAN APPARENTLY ONLY PLAY SPAMRAT NOW

Houston needs a better Tracer I think, going to bite them in the long run because she's still the most relevant hero.

And how Roshan got on an OWL league team is beyond me.

Dallas is a mess right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    apparently spamming trihard7 is racist and can get you a 4k fine and a 4 game suspension because of that one time a bunch of people who aren't you were really racist. i think whenever i want to be a racist in the 20th century i am just going to commit a good old fashioned hate crime just so there is no misunderstanding on either side.

it's so fucking depressing being a part of this generation.