Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Horde Mag'har Orcs is a Great Addition to the Horde!

Mag'har/Draenor Orcs is one of greatest additions of allied races for the horde. Now you get a amazing feel of playing as a different kind of orc in many different clans like Frostwolf shaman, Savage Blackrock Warrior, Bloodthirsty Shattered Hand Orc, Be a Wise Shadowmoon or go into the tribal path of being a Breeding Hollow Orc. Endless mounts of customization is awesome with great hairstyles, skins, beards, tattoos, and the Heritage armor set is freaking cool!

After some thinking I might as well go horde to be a orc. Since its a great time to be a orc player. What do you guys think about Mag'har Orcs? Do you think they are great addition to the horde and which clan are you going to play?

For me I'm going to be Frostwolf Shaman Straight away once when Mag'har Orcs is release sometime in a future patch.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

... Breeding Hollow?

Kinky. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside, I think it's a fantastic addition. Although aren't they DRAENOR orcs...?
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-03-07 at 08:45 PM.

Deleted
    Yes, they open up a great amount of customization however, we shouldn't forget where do they come from...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    however, we shouldn't forget where do they come from...
    Meaning what? And how would that affect us players?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    Meaning what? And how would that affect us players?
    Mainly lore perspective (and the fact that WoD was ultimately hated)

They are pretty much time and dimensions traveling aliens that wanted to invade us not so long ago

And the fact they are from the alternate universe, 2 completly same persons can exist at the same time

(Maybe Blizz someday realizes how they fucked up the lore with WoD)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Breeding Hollow?

Kinky. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside, I think it's a fantastic addition. Although aren't they DRAENOR orcs...?
    Yes. But the data mine said they are Mag'har orcs.

Overall I can't wait until they come out in a future patch.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Mainly lore perspective (and the fact that WoD was ultimately hated by some...)
    Fixed that for you. I enjoyed WoD and look forward to Mag'har orcs (meaning uncorrupted, not specific to homeland). Looking forward to having one as probably my arms warrior.

I weep for the loss of the dramapocalypse giving them to alliance would have caused. Such an opportunity lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Breeding Hollow?

Kinky. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mag'har will probably be the name given to the unified draenor orcs instead of continuing as the iron horde

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I weep for the loss of the dramapocalypse giving them to alliance would have caused. Such an opportunity lost.
    The drama would've been two-fold.
    Horde tears, and Alliance "we only wantz purrty, virtous races!!"-tears!

7+ Year Old Account
    Mainly lore perspective (and the fact that WoD was ultimately hated)
    (Maybe Blizz someday realizes how they fucked up the lore with WoD)
    I always love the people telling someone how they messed up what they created.

Something not taking the turn YOU WANTED IT TO TAKE is not equal with someone messing something up.

This definitely needed another fucking thread.

Retards.

what bothers me so is that there were models of the maghar orcs and they had one skin per each of the seven main clans. And i cant find it now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    I always love the people telling someone how they messed up what they created.

Something not taking the turn YOU WANTED IT TO TAKE is not equal with someone messing something up.
    One example: Only one legion across all dimensions (and only ONE Archimonde and Kil'jaeden) but multiple Velens...

So KJ was chasing the original Velen or the other infinite Velens or was he chasing all the Velens at the same time...

And if there are multiple Velens, how does only one KJ and Archi exists ??

WoD created so many plotholes...

One example: Only one legion across all dimensions (and only ONE Archimonde and Kil'jaeden) but multiple Velens...

So KJ was chasing the original Velen or the other infinite Velens or was he chasing all the Velens at the same time...

There is only one legion. They exist outside of time. However, mortals, the living plane, and time magic all hell breaks loose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something just downed on me, I know Blizzard confirmed playable Mag'har orcs, but did they confirm all the clans? I'm super excited to play as a Shattered Hand rogue, but are we getting this clan along with all the others or is it just going to be Frostwolves and/or Warsongs? The heritage armor certainly doesn't look like something a Laughing Skull orc would normally wear...

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Something just downed on me, I know Blizzard confirmed playable Mag'har orcs, but did they confirm all the clans? I'm super excited to play as a Shattered Hand rogue, but are we getting this clan along with all the others or is it just going to be Frostwolves and/or Warsongs? The heritage armor certainly doesn't look like something a Laughing Skull orc would normally wear...
    There are skin options for all the different clan loooks. The heritage armor is probably just their new unified Mag'har clan armor

Deleted
    Finally i can play again as an Orc under a Hellscream.
    Garrosh turning bad always was a bad choice from blizzard in my opinion i like Cata Garrosh alot and i hope we will see Grom take over that role as General of the Horde.

Nah man they're joining the Alliance. Them Ally scumsuckers will be getting the 'Upright Orcs'. Blizz trolling at it's finest.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Maybe it was like that Jet Li movie The One, where Arch and KJ killed all their alternate versions to gain their power!