Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

The Zandalari should be able to be MONKS

hear me out.
    They get most of their magic and what not from the LOA.
    Who do they worship as the loa? Wild Gods.
    Who are Wild Gods and Connected to monks? Thats right. The August Celestials. Zandalar for Monks 2k18.

They should also be DH's and DK's... and Paladins... and

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Yes, all of these are true. I agree with Ebaums. They should indeed get all of these classes (even though I know he's probably just trying to be cute about the topic).

I'll have to agree with you on Paladin. DK's are a touchy subject and I don't think DH are possible since technically all DH are of Illidan's faction. and he had no zandalars.

7+ Year Old Account
    nah, monks are teaching by pandarens, they never got to zandalar, and the zul warriors in ToT are dead, and would not give a shit about monk arts

There is no need actually, they would live fine without monks, paladins are way more urgent

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Yes, all of these are true. I agree with Ebaums. They should indeed get all of these classes (even though I know he's probably just trying to be cute about the topic).
    Sorry, no race will ever, ever be that much of a mary sue.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    nah, monks are teaching by pandarens, they never got to zandalar, and the zul warriors in ToT are dead, and would not give a shit about monk arts

There is no need actually, they would live fine without monks, paladins are way more urgent
    Who said that Shen Zen Zui pandas didnt leave and go to Zandalar? He's a giant turtle, and its an island nation, they could have just pulled up and hopped off.

I'm not opposed to the idea. I was on Wowhead earlier looking at how male zandalari look in gear and gah damn.....they look amazing in everything I put on them.

Plate, leather, mail, cloth....like holy hell.

Usually when I play different classes I try to use different races for each toon. I only repeat a race if I have to, but now my shaman, hunter, druid, rogue, warrior, and priest will all be zandalari.

Sorry, no race will ever, ever be that much of a mary sue.
    I mean.. technically night elves can be every class.

Quote Originally Posted by Artoria View Post
    I mean.. technically night elves can be every class.
    I know you're trying to be cute and lumping other races into the "night elves" with Nightborne and whatnot.

But even then, they cannot be Shamans so you're wrong.

didnt someone from blizz say in an interview that all allied races will be monks??

Zandalari never would lower themselves to learn a furry-peasant class like the monks, they are a proud people, and pandas were, are and will be slaves.

Better give us Mogu allied race for the Horde, and Zandalari paladins!
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    hear me out.
    Who are Wild Gods and Connected to monks? Thats right. The August Celestials. Zandalar for Monks 2k18.
    Wait, they aren't able to be Monks? I thought Monks were like Warriors, any race (exceptlameoneslikeLFDraenei) can roll one.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Who said that Shen Zen Zui pandas didnt leave and go to Zandalar? He's a giant turtle, and its an island nation, they could have just pulled up and hopped off.
    and they would die by sign, the zandalari are not much ok with strangers

hear me out.
    Let's let them be EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because reasons!!!!!ONE111!
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

10+ Year Old Account
    hear me out.
    I think goblins should be able to be monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Azelas View Post
    I know you're trying to be cute and lumping other races into the "night elves" with Nightborne and whatnot.

But even then, they cannot be Shamans so you're wrong.
    if I wanted to be cute I'd say "Troll" seeing as all elves have evolved from them in one way or another.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    didnt someone from blizz say in an interview that all allied races will be monks??
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Wait, they aren't able to be Monks? I thought Monks were like Warriors, any race (exceptlameoneslikeLFDraenei) can roll one.
    All of them except Zandalari and Dark iron for some reason ATM.
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Let's let them be EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because reasons!!!!!ONE111!
    Honestly, I was joking because of how they worship the wild gods as loa.
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    I think goblins should be able to be monks.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    We don't know what classes they can be at the moment. The ones datamined are most likely just placeholders, as the Dark Iron ones that were also datamined are completely wrong since they lack shaman and paladin.

maybe a few hundred years ago, things were less hostile, and a few wandering brewmasters came to shore looking for hopps and herbs, and made enough of an impression of the local commoners......

10+ Year Old Account
    dk and monk makes sense with zandalari, dh... not so much
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..