Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Who protests a book store? And why?
    These people do.

The bookstore was passing out flyers suggesting the Trump administration is bad.

Here is an independent bookstore (small business) which has been in business at least 40 years (it was already an established store when I came to Berkeley in 1981). You would think that the MAGA crowd would love an anti Wall Street business like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Neither of those are the picture that was linked, nor are all examples of Lefties being violent or destructive false flags.

This is blatantly a conspiracy theory.
    One is a picture of antifa literally attacking a policy officer that was used during the campaign cycle by the Russian even though it wasn't.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    These people do.

The bookstore was passing out flyers suggesting the Trump administration is bad.
    They think the entire establishment is bad. Not just Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    These people do.

Something tells me, by the looks of these 2, ~6 years ago THEY were passing out "regime change" fliers themselves.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The picture of the shit on fire outside the building?

How is that a false flag by the Russians?
    The one with the antifa member attacking the police officer...

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Maybe I'm ignorant of politics, but what is a "woke independent"? Someone who claims to be above party lines and votes only for what he believes is for the good of the land?

- - - Updated - - -

The short version is far right nutter who claims to be unaligned always voting (in the US) Republican. While believing they are centrist.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    To paraphrase Sean Connery in Indiana Jones, "maybe they should try reading books instead of burning them". A history book for starters.
    That should be the title of the course all Trumpkins are going to have to take after Cheeto is jailed or flees to PutinVille.

Revolution Books in Berkeley becomes target for right-wing groups

BERKELEY, Calif. (KGO) -- Revolution Books in Berkeley has been the target of several right-wing groups that have protested in front of the store. This weekend, things escalated when a small group threatened to burn the place down.

In cellphone video, a man and a woman are seen and heard insulting Reiko Redmonde, one of the volunteers of the bookstore. " You are so ignorant. Commie scum, you commie scum we're going to burn down your book store, you know that."

And as others have said, this is precisely what I would expect most Trumpkins to look like.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    The woke people on mmo champion usually want to focus on the facts but your out here with the personally attacks and assumptions about people you don't know.
    Sorry, the red neck did make much more sense than the colored haired lady. That speaks for itself

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    The short version is far right nutter who claims to be unaligned always voting (in the US) Republican. While believing they are centrist.
    But they are centrist! Its not their fault that the left side is always wrong!
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Sorry, the red neck did make much more sense than the colored haired lady. That speaks for itself
    How he's literally threaten to burn down someone store over a flyer... I'm sure that's very reasonable in 3rd world countries though.

I mean a parody comic business was blown up and shot up over a comic so yeah it's pretty reasonable to retarded people.
    Source for this my faith in humanity may die but that can't be real.

False flag. These are obviously homeless people being paid to put on a show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Trumpers are such jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Who protests a book store? And why?
    Makes as much sense as protesting at the Land Registry about foreclosures. And it's happening. We're getting picketed on Monday.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's what they say, extremists attract each other. I'm not surprised it happened in berkeley either.
    I dont really think it was a relistic threat tho, but the attitudes in that video is what you can expect from extremists.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2018-03-09 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the fact that they are called "Woke" independents tells you where the insult originates, which makes me not take it very seriously, because anyone who uses the term woke unironically probably thinks Ghandi is a Right Winger.
    Quite frankly if you’re not with us you’re against us. Independent is just a codeword for fascist sympathizer too afraid of social consequences to be honest about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Are you really deflecting rather than talking about the issue at hand...
    As far as I'm concerned, I did say that I disagreed with their actions, which should be obvious the moment I spoke of extremism. Pointing out that the issue is on both side isn't me supporting one more than the other. But if you want to take the "if you're not with us, then you're with them" stance, go ahead.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    You really gotta put a /s on things here, because people on this forum do tend to believe crazy stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    You really gotta put a /s on things here, because people on this forum do tend to believe crazy stuff like that.
    That's the problem, Everwake actually believes that shit.