Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bit late for that. They already have Prelates a.k.a Paladins. Right now we're just waiting to see if we get playable Zandalari Paladins.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    That's cool and all. I'm all for the Trolls to have their own spiritual temple warrior class. But trolls will just never be knights of the light. Paladins are not Trolls and Trolls are not Paladins.
    Knights of the light is just a name realy..
    Blood knights are paladins, sunwalkers are paladins.. Prelates are paladins. In the end they are all paladins what ever they believe or what their goals are.

Like ramz said darkspear trolls were never able to be paladins, zandalari trolls are just a whole different story.

Remember back in bc when blood knights were bending or stealing thr light which was just a unique thing just for blood elves, but were still paladins. Just like zandalari have their unique way or portraying the paladin class, imo very cool.

Your view is your opinion but thats it.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2018-03-10 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Knights of the light is just a name realy..
    Blood knights are paladins, sunwalkers are paladins.. Prelates are paladins. In the end they are all paladins what ever they believe or what their goals are.

Like ramz said darkspear trolls were never able to be paladins, zandalari trolls are just a whole different story.

Remember back in bc when blood knights were bending or stealing thr light which was just a unique thing just for blood elves, but were still paladins. Just like zandalari have their unique way or portraying the paladin class, imo very cool.

Your view is your opinion but thats it.
    The idea of stealing the light is cool, but they are still not Paladins and shouldn't be called that. We can't have Trolls walking around in all the shiny tier sets of the Paladins. Luckily nobody plays Tauren anymore so we almost never see the big mutated cows walking around in the Paladin sets

#MyOpinionMatters

5+ Year Old Account
    The idea of stealing the light is cool, but they are still not Paladins and shouldn't be called that. We can't have Trolls walking around in all the shiny tier sets of the Paladins. Luckily nobody plays Tauren anymore so we almost never see the big mutated cows walking around in the Paladin sets.
    You're right. You know that? You're right.

Which is why we need a whole bunch of Blood Knight, Sunwalker, and Zandalari themed armor sets for Paladins instead of all this "Human and Draenei" armor. That way the humans can look like fucking douchenuggets trying to steal Tauren culture.

Blizz? Make it happen!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

7+ Year Old Account
    #MyOpinionMatters
    when its based on just bias and wrong reasons (to not all lies and bullshit) it don't matters

i know you are trolling, but you are just making fun of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    You're right. You know that? You're right.

Which is why we need a whole bunch of Blood Knight, Sunwalker, and Zandalari themed armor sets for Paladins instead of all this "Human and Draenei" armor. That way the humans can look like fucking douchenuggets trying to steal Tauren culture.

Blizz? Make it happen!
    That's too much work. Blizzard would have to delay the next expansion to make that happen

Besides, the Tauren population of wow is like 3 people now. The rest play Blood Elves. I think the real discussion is that we should change the name of the Horde to "Blood Elves and CO."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    when its based on just bias and wrong reasons (to not all lies and bullshit) it don't matters

i know you are trolling, but you are just making fun of yourself.
    Making fun of myself is my favorite thing. You should try it sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Aruzan View Post
    Dark Iron can be Shamans...
    I think that's just a handful of scraps thrown at the Alliance in an attempt to appease them.

I think what it all boils down to is that: The Blood Elves and CO. formerly known as the Horde, sucks!

5+ Year Old Account
    That's too much work. Blizzard would have to delay the next expansion to make that happen

Besides, the Tauren population of wow is like 3 people now. The rest play Blood Elves. I think the real discussion is that we should change the name of the Horde to "Blood Elves and CO."
    Yeeeeah... no, dude. They've got 7 months and haven't even got the alpha raid design in place. They've got time to make a bunch of Tauren Paladin armor. It's not like armor has to match the tier, like Hunters in Antorus or Rogues in Antorus or, really, Hunters and Rogues basically anywhere, ever, in the history of the game... Or Antorus with any class in the game!

Toss in some Blood Knight Gear and a few Zandalari Paladin style Dungeon transmog sets? Masterpiece.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppets View Post
    Bit late for that. They already have Prelates a.k.a Paladins. Right now we're just waiting to see if we get playable Zandalari Paladins.
    I guess in the next Q&A we will either get a no or yeah Zandalari paladins will come.

Yeeeeah... no, dude. They've got 7 months and haven't even got the alpha raid design in place. They've got time to make a bunch of Tauren Paladin armor. It's not like armor has to match the tier, like Hunters in Antorus or Rogues in Antorus or, really, Hunters and Rogues basically anywhere, ever, in the history of the game... Or Antorus with any class in the game!

Toss in some Blood Knight Gear and a few Zandalari Paladin style Dungeon transmog sets? Masterpiece.
    Why waste time on making gear for a dead race.

They should use the 7 months to really establish Paladins as an Alliance class that are Knight of the Holy light and fight against the evil Taurens, Trolls, Undead etc. Paladins are good and brave which are complete contradictions of stupid smelly cows and trolls

Deleted
    Paladins are good and brave
    Did you not play this exp pack? the light is pretty mutch as corrupt as the shadow.
    And followers becomes one sighted and blind to other view points the more they beleave in it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Why waste time on making gear for a dead race.

They should use the 7 months to really establish Paladins as an Alliance class that are Knight of the Holy light and fight against the evil Taurens, Trolls, Undead etc. Paladins are good and brave which are complete contradictions of stupid smelly cows and trolls
    Naaaaaaaah!

We need -more- cultural identities among paladins. We need to see Dwarven Paladin Armor, Draenei Paladin Armor, Tauren Paladin Armor, Belf Paladin Armor, and Zandalari Paladin Armor. That way the Silver Hand doesn't become "Humans and Friends" just like the Alliance has.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Did you not play this exp pack? the light is pretty mutch as corrupt as the shadow.
    And followers becomes one sighted and blind to other view points the more they beleave in it.
    After all, the Scarlet Crusaders and Arthas were Paladins to the end. Even though they were serving demons, torturing innocents, and slaughtering people who disagreed with them!

Paladins aren't "Good and Brave". They're just people wielding the light as a weapon.

Paladins are good and brave, Trolls are not.

- - - Updated - - -

Naaaaaaaah!

That way the Silver Hand doesn't become "Humans and Friends" just like the Alliance has.
    The Alliance has always been "Humans and Friends", which makes sense as the Humans are really the main race of the alliance.

However, for the Horde, a secondary race have completely taken the whole show. Orcs are supposed to be one of the primary races of the horde but they are not to be found anymore. It's been months since I last saw an Orc #BloodElvesAndCO #TheHordeIsDead #WhatIsTheHorde
    Last edited by Kaver; 2018-03-10 at 02:58 PM.

Deleted
    Guess you have been infected by the light and alrdy past the point of return.

I'm bored of this troll, somebody ninja update the alpha.

Guess you have been infected by the light and alrdy past the point of return.
    Trolls are stinky, smelly and ugly and cannot be Knights of the Light as Paladins are. I you want to be Trolls of the Light you can make a new class #Trolladins

5+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

The Alliance has always been "Humans and Friends", which makes sense as the Humans are really the main race of the alliance.

However, for the Horde, a secondary race have completely taken the whole show. Orcs are supposed to be one of the primary races of the horde but they are not to be found anymore. It's been months since I last saw an Orc #BloodElvesAndCO #TheHordeIsDead #WhatIsTheHorde
    Must be your Server. Try other ones.

Deleted
    Trolls are stinky, smelly and ugly and cannot be Knights of the Light as Paladins are. I you want to be Trolls of the Light you can make a new class #Trolladins
    Humans are smelly and ugly i see them everywhere all the time.
    You want human only paladins? then maybe make a class named Knights of the holy church, just stay away from childeren.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2018-03-10 at 03:04 PM.

Must be your Server. Try other ones.
    I've been all around the world and all i see is Blood Elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Humans are smelly and ugly i see them everywhere all the time.
    Now you're just lying. Stop Lying you liar!

- - - Updated - - -

You want human only paladins? then maybe make a class named Knights of the holy church, just stay away from childeren.
    Could do, no problem. But Trolls still can't be Paladins