Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Incorrect. Vulpera and Goblin rigging is significantly different looking for that animation in particular, with even the tail moving.

Kul Tirans use a completely unique skeleton.
    It's an interesting idea, but a better way to describe it would be:

The Vulpera use the Vulpera Rig which was the Goblin Rigging structure for animation-retargeting, modified with a Tail and Facial Rigging.

In the future, Goblins will be using the "Vulpera Rig" but have no model attachment to the tail-skeleton, so it will invisibly wag behind their ass we just won't see it.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Though Boss Mida as Trade Prince with a tail would be kind of sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Vulpera share a skeleton with Goblins, so it's probably not a stretch to just make it apply to all models that share that skeleton. Same for the Kul'Tirans, although I can't make out what skeleton they've been given.

So in all, not an indicator of what races may become Allied races.
    Zandalari males and Nightborne males share a skeleton with Night Elves. Night Elves have the animation, those do not.

Other NPC races that use the skeletons of existing races (Fel Orcs, Broken, Taunka, etc) also do not have it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Agreed. I believe it will be the same idea we're seeing for orcs now. Not sure what they'd call it, though, since for orcs it's "posture." "DIet" seems a bit controversial, but body mass seems too real-world. If that makes sense.

I'm like 90% sure though that is what it ends up being so nobody can say horde got something Alliance couldn't (I guess, they could give us hunched humans.... Okay, I'm lobbying for that now. I want to play my quasimoto rogue!)
    Physique sounds more appropriate than those two.

Is that the booker T pose? 5 time 5 time 5 time

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Physique sounds more appropriate than those two.
    Ooh, I like this. Physique is good.