10+ Year Old Account
    people still thinking vulpera isn't going to be a neutral race and thinking sethrak will be the opposing faction's answer to vulpera

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    I really hope the Alliance ends up getting Sethrak as an allied race. It would be totally refreshing and interesting.
    Me too! And it'd give the alliance some purpose in going to Voldun (since we already know they go there).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Centerblock View Post
    Just a genuine question, the Allied Races so far have been based off a skeleton of another race. What would Sethrak be based off of?
    I think based off the worgen ones.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Just a genuine question, the Allied Races so far have been based off a skeleton of another race. What would Sethrak be based off of?
    Some of the animations seem to have come from the female worgen, but there are some female pandaren animations too I think.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Honestly, at this point, I've lost all interest in playing the game (although, in an effort to feed my addiction, I still post here). It would be nice to play as an ogre, but at this rate, it'll never happen.
    We have never been closer to playable ogres.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Some of the animations seem to have come from the female worgen, but there are some female pandaren animations too I think.
    I feel like a lot of it comes from female worgen indeed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Will trade kidney for Alpha invite. Blizz please comply.
    Right with ya lmfao

10+ Year Old Account
    I am also willing to trade someone else's kidneys for an invite. Thanks!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I should’ve saved that thread that explained how they do their model design now.

Whatever skeleton this is https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QIRX_D57QgE

Also I’m pretty sure everything is under one moldable “skeleton” at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    We have never been closer to playable ogres.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like a lot of it comes from female worgen indeed.
    Female worgen, female draenei, and a mix of pandaren animations

Sethrak have enough life in them to be a race all their own, but if being an Allied Race gives us a chance of getting them before 9.0 I'm all for that label

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    people still thinking vulpera isn't going to be a neutral race and thinking sethrak will be the opposing faction's answer to vulpera
    Blizzard hates neutral Pandaren in hindsight, I can't imagine a world where they'd say that and then repeat the process with another race.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, the people hoping for Sethrak are better off hoping for Tuskar or something. Sethrak are slavers who have the Vulpera under thier thumb, are allied with a General of of the Sand Trolls (Don't remember his name but he appears briefly in Zuldazar). Vulpera being a neutral allied race has x10 more basis and chance of happening than Sethrak, they can make it work by have it like some of them accepting the help of the Horde and others of the Alliance.

This is ofcourse, if it even happens, aside from thier range in custumization, nothing of the sort has been said. At the first sight of some sort of Heritage Armor then that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post

Blizzard hates neutral Pandaren in hindsight, I can't imagine a world where they'd say that and then repeat the process with another race.
    Literally only Ghostcrawler said something to in this remark and he hasn't worked for Blizzard for years now.

Go kill M Argus.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Go kill M Argus.
    Tried. Didn't work

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Servers down yet?
    Nope. Might not be today.

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Whatever skeleton this is https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QIRX_D57QgE

Also I’m pretty sure everything is under one moldable “skeleton” at this point
    It's a universal skeleton. But they use animations done for other races so they don't have to produce new animations (they're a load of work that's easily avoided by matching a pre-existing animation that "fits" the new model). Vulpera uses goblin animations for example.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Honestly, at this point, I've lost all interest in playing the game (although, in an effort to feed my addiction, I still post here). It would be nice to play as an ogre, but at this rate, it'll never happen.
    The only reason they gave the Alliance fat humans was so they could use em to make Ogres. I bet you within two expansions they will be playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I mean, the people hoping for Sethrak are better off hoping for Tuskar or something. Sethrak are slavers who have the Vulpera under thier thumb, are allied with a General of of the Sand Trolls (Don't remember his name but he appears briefly in Zuldazar).
    There's a confirmed good faction of Sethrak though, plus a reputation we earn with them. Wouldn't be any more farfetched than what happened with the Nightborne starting out with rebels against the mainstream, taking it over, and causing race-wide reforms before joining a faction "redeemed".

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerzeit View Post
    Nope. Might not be today.
    It's still early no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post

I doubt it will be a neutral race but it's not a hill I'll die on.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi