Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    More hex forms for shamans when what we really need is to get Gust of Wind back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I feel your pain. Account wide I would be exalted with almost every faction. But its spread out across 8 orso characters ><
    In the same boat, too bad when account wide rep was asked in the blizzcon QnA, the dev's took a fat shit on the poor old lady who asked the question. If they're going to make a 100 rep achievement they need to at least make it a meta achievement like the bigger bag achieve on timeless isle.

Every other achieve of that caliber is account wide credit towards earning it. Why does rep have to be so different.

Account wide rep doesn't have to benefit every character just allow unique reps to count towards the achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters finally get Pterrordax as a tamable pet. I hope they also add the Dimetrodon's in BfA.

Bee mount? when? where?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Spectral Phoenix? I already have that, the dark one. Why not add some of the fey dragon mount tech and let it be a color shifting rainbow phoenix.....
    You don't already have it. Dark Phoenix =/= Spectral. And I wouldn't be surprised if they change the color, since it does look VERY similar to the Dark. It would be neat if it looked like the Spectral saber.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    Bee mount? when? where?
    Was announced a solid month ago, with pictures. Get with the times, man!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    In the same boat, too bad when account wide rep was asked in the blizzcon QnA, the dev's took a fat shit on the poor old lady who asked the question. If they're going to make a 100 rep achievement they need to at least make it a meta achievement like the bigger bag achieve on timeless isle.

Every other achieve of that caliber is account wide credit towards earning it. Why does rep have to be so different.

Account wide rep doesn't have to benefit every character just allow unique reps to count towards the achievements.
    Or get better at reputations. I have well over 80 already on my main character, Deltress - Stormrage.

No, you shouldn't be able to "just get it" because you want it and think it's too hard. The 50 exalted reputations achievement was very difficult back in Wrath of the Lich King and only a few of us had it. Having the Insane in the Membrane achievement will help.

Go get Insane, it's piss easy now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    They finally added achievs for 350 and 400 mounts, but why not add one for 450? I already have 400+, would be nice to have something to look forward to...
    Usable on one character? Really? Did you get the Gladiator mounts like every season and have every Vicious mount? O_O
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

How many reps are being added in BfA?

I think we are currently only at 90ish reps available and we only got 9 total throughout the course of Legion. I think I only saw 8 for BfA at last count and some are faction specific.
    Last edited by Fritters154; 2018-05-16 at 06:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh man....for somebody who changed mains a few times, the 100 exalted rep sucks. Wish it was accountwide.....
    And for people like me who have dedicated all their time to one character, we're happy to get rewarded thusly. I have over 80 exalted reputations already, and don't even have all the reputations from MoP and WoD at exalted. Go work on one character and get exalted reputations! You could be where I'm at likely by the time BFA drops, if not before, if you put in some time. Dailies from old expansions are EASY.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    And for people like me who have dedicated all their time to one character, we're happy to get rewarded thusly. I have over 80 exalted reputations already, and don't even have all the reputations from MoP and WoD at exalted. Go work on one character and get exalted reputations! You could be where I'm at likely by the time BFA drops, if not before, if you put in some time. Dailies from old expansions are EASY.
    I did a fairly fun leveling path on a druid back in WoD in which I went for both Loremaster and The Beloved while leveling. Took 5 days played before I had completed both and hit 100, but it was worth it. I ended up with 75 reps at exalted and nearly every quest in game completed. Part of the overshoot on quests and reps was because I really enjoyed the way it was going.

Granted, that was a balance druid before the Legion rework of Starfall. I miss raining down stars oneshotting everything for 40 yards around me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    I did a fairly fun leveling path on a druid back in WoD in which I went for both Loremaster and The Beloved while leveling. Took 5 days played before I had completed both and hit 100, but it was worth it. I ended up with 75 reps at exalted and nearly every quest in game completed. Part of the overshoot on quests and reps was because I really enjoyed the way it was going.

Granted, that was a balance druid before the Legion rework of Starfall. I miss raining down stars oneshotting everything for 40 yards around me.
    Boom! For anyone doubting themselves, whining that it's too hard, etc, here's proof you shouldn't have it handed to you as an account-meta achievement. 5 days of playtime is pennies compared to some peoples' total playtime. Yeesh.

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked... 83 exalted reputations already. 89 at revered. 8)

Deleted
    Finally they added a mule, I have been using the goat mount from MoP for my Jesus Christ cosplay for way too long. Thank you Blizzard!

Why are Dark Iron Dwarfs listed for the Horde version of the Winter's Veil gift?

5+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for the beta!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with all the ground mounts? There are only a few flying, wtf.

Deleted
    Boom! For anyone doubting themselves, whining that it's too hard, etc, here's proof you shouldn't have it handed to you as an account-meta achievement. 5 days of playtime is pennies compared to some peoples' total playtime. Yeesh.

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked... 83 exalted reputations already. 89 at revered. 8)
    Well my main is at about same amount and I could also farm Hydraxian and Thorium factions to exalted, so this would be 85... but there is not much more to go except some obscure Insane requirements from Classic, and some PvP factions from Classic. How many factions will we get in BfA for the Horde? Surely not enough for me to get the mount. So... this is kinda sadistic. BTW, I have farmed such factions like Timbermaw to exalted. I surely don't look forward to a similar waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Like a great man once said: OMEGALUL

Afaik, that's what achievements are for, for raiders to feel like special snowflakes. NOT MOUNTS. I´m not even starting on the topic of unique gear dropping only on mythic, which is ALSO stupid. And no kiddo, it's not gamers like me that are wrong , I've been a gamer for almost 30 years and I still remember the days when everyone got the same game because everyone payed the same

Just grow up
    You are getting the same game that everyone else PAID for, you're just not doing the content that others are doing. Maybe you should just "git gud"?

Also, I really doubt that you've been playing games for 30 years, mobile games have only been out for 10-15 years.

I hope to high hell they add more stable slots...

Kul Tiran forms!!

cant wait the 8.0 expansion!

The Waist of Time a.k.a. The Cock Clock. Be careful as it might ding your dong

Usable on one character? Really? Did you get the Gladiator mounts like every season and have every Vicious mount? O_O
    I don't pvp, so I don't have a single gladiator mount, yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Oriana View Post
    More hex forms for shamans when what we really need is to get Gust of Wind back.
    Rip gust of wind