Thread: DH - BfA

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Seeing the steady stream of Blue posts on classes recently have me hoping Blizz takes another look at Havoc. DH is my favourite thing in WoW atm.

6 months of silence for havoc. We are fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah,

I hate the way DH plays in Beta at the moment.

I mean Dark Slash is terrible....

My favorite change is Immolation Aura, but it does not help enough.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Yeah,

I hate the way DH plays in Beta at the moment.

I mean Dark Slash is terrible....

My favorite change is Immolation Aura, but it does not help enough.
    99% of the DHs loathe dark slash so far. Its fucking terrible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Seeing the steady stream of Blue posts on classes recently have me hoping Blizz takes another look at Havoc. DH is my favourite thing in WoW atm.
    Unfortunately, time runs against us.
    By now we are very close to the pre-patch and only 2 months are left to launch the new expansion.
    I hope that there are signs of life this week hoping for some kind of change or maybe a blue post (now it looks like a unicorn).
    Also because the more time passes the more difficult it becomes to make some kind of change. I do not think any of us want to start the new expansion with a half-finished class waiting for a change that maybe will never come (it would be the worst situation ever).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizen999 View Post
    Unfortunately, time runs against us.
    By now we are very close to the pre-patch and only 2 months are left to launch the new expansion.
    I hope that there are signs of life this week hoping for some kind of change or maybe a blue post (now it looks like a unicorn).
    Also because the more time passes the more difficult it becomes to make some kind of change. I do not think any of us want to start the new expansion with a half-finished class waiting for a change that maybe will never come (it would be the worst situation ever).
    If there's no change I'll just play another class really. Either Fury Warrior, which looks to play amazingly. Or Demo Lock.

Deleted
    I'm afraid that the next expansion most of the DPS melee will be warriors and most of the casters will be warloc because they are currently the only ones a bit fun to play.

meanwhile frost DK got a new build with some adjustments and new blue post response ... its unreal we cant even get rid of that stupid 'collosus smash' wanna be

Havoc realy trash at beta. They said we created dh with artifact weapons and they didnt baked almost anything to class. 100 fury cap bullsh.t havoc is nonplayable atm, too squishy, cds are too long and boring there is no sustain or cleave dmg, spamming 25 fruy generator demon bite boring while chaos strike cost 40 fury.

If they wont do massive rework i wont play dh at bfa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezuma View Post
    meanwhile frost DK got a new build with some adjustments and new blue post response ... its unreal we cant even get rid of that stupid 'collosus smash' wanna be
    yeah, the first one since alpha started, so they have hardly been getting more attention than havoc...
    who knows, maybe DH is next and then spriests can then say "meanwhile Dh got a new build and attention!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    yeah, the first one since alpha started, so they have hardly been getting more attention than havoc...
    who knows, maybe DH is next and then spriests can then say "meanwhile Dh got a new build and attention!"

atleast they got few blue posts before aswell and they knew they will get a rework , not to mention they had unholy with few tweeks aswell they can always use another spec that plays or does better dps ... we have nothing

atleast they got few blue posts before aswell and they knew they will get a rework , not to mention they had unholy with few tweeks aswell they can always use another spec that plays or does better dps ... we have nothing
    does it tell you nothing, that they have spec-changes come out in waves, rather than working on all of them at the same time? i was sceptical about their ability to fix classes after the massive drought of information and changes, but they have massively improved their communication and admitted, that some specs were left in a semi-functional place and that they are just now getting around to working on them again.

right now i am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt: they seem to incorporate player feedback a lot, so if DH have some well made feedback posts, i am sure they will get around to fixing them.
    Last edited by Rhaxus; 2018-06-12 at 11:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    does it tell you nothing, that they have spec-changes come out in waves, rather than working on all of them at the same time? i was sceptical about their ability to fix classes after the massive draught of information and changes, but they have massively improved their communication and admitted, that some specs were left in a semi-functional place and that they are just now getting around to working on them again.

right now i am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt: they seem to incorporate player feedback a lot, so if DH have some well made feedback posts, i am sure they will get around to fixing them.
    Don't forget that they promised massive rotational changes in 7.2.5. That was a year ago.

new build, no changes
    yay

Quote Originally Posted by kayusa View Post
    Don't forget that they promised massive rotational changes in 7.2.5. That was a year ago.
    yeah, they pretty much started getting better with this when the beta rolled around; what you mentioned is the drought i mentioned before and if they didn't change their behaviour, i'd belosing my shit about this silence, too.

Why you jelly? Frost DK was virgin from Legion until last week while DH got a million changes moving to bfa at the beginning of alpha. And there are a few other specs that still suck and need more attention like Bear, Enhancement and Feral.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Why you jelly? Frost DK was virgin from Legion until last week while DH got a million changes moving to bfa at the beginning of alpha. And there are a few other specs that still suck and need more attention like Bear, Enhancement and Feral.
    If enhance or feral isn't perfect to start play ele or booming.
    We have only one DD spec to lvl an play the first season /raid.
    But if Blizzard say we could first lvl a other class and after fix the problems we get free 120 plus Azerite plus gear.
    I agree with you

Deleted
    Blind Fury Eye Beam generates 35 40 Fury every sec. and its duration is increased by 50%. Havoc Demon Hunter - Level 99 Talent.

Did I miss something?
    3sec*40fury= 120fury with a cap of 100 fury?

Quote Originally Posted by Shishar View Post
    Blind Fury Eye Beam generates 35 40 Fury every sec. and its duration is increased by 50%. Havoc Demon Hunter - Level 99 Talent.

Did I miss something?
    3sec*40fury= 120fury with a cap of 100 fury?
    Hahaha you are absolutely right - but maybe this points into the direction of our fury cap being increased? Blizzard, PLEASE, this spec isnt that bad, it just needs some polishing, like 120 fury!

Besides, it's not that we dont have any changes, our VR got nerfed (now only generates 80 fury, down from 100).

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Hahaha you are absolutely right - but maybe this points into the direction of our fury cap being increased? Blizzard, PLEASE, this spec isnt that bad, it just needs some polishing, like 120 fury!

Besides, it's not that we dont have any changes, our VR got nerfed (now only generates 80 fury, down from 100).
    I've read in General Discussion that cap was increased to 120 with the last build. can't double check it, since I don't have beta installed anymore.