Poll: Which Nelves?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Of all character you had to pick Thisalee. She is a fucking disgrace.
    Feelin stabby?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Feelin stabby?
    I havent stabbed anything in hours. Makes me irritated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of all character you had to pick Thisalee. She is a fucking disgrace.
    So she is not ok either? Then what is it you want?
    MSI GTX 970 - MSI Z170A Gaming M7 - Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.6GHz - 32GB Corsair Vengence 2400MHz - 500GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO - 1TB WD HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowater View Post
    So she is not ok either? Then what is it you want?
    http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Wood_Elves

Obviously WC3 night elves, WoW night elves are basically amish hippies outside of darnassus

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    WC3 elves. I hope the recent war will change them. If not losing their home is not a good enough reason, I wonder what could be. Up to Blizzard writing (superlul).

7+ Year Old Account
    I will be so disappointed in Blizzard (won't be the first time I guess) if they don't take advantage of the situation with Night Elves, having lost so many things and now lost Teldrassil, that they stop acting 'nice' and start to act more feral.

I've been thinking about this lately, and honestly with all the bad stuff happening...

I want them to take over Undercity and have their morals changed to the likes of the Dark Elves. x_x

http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Elves

Gives Alliance a chance to have an 'evil race'. >_>
    Last edited by Sigxy; 2018-06-14 at 02:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It's weird because when Tyrande with legion was finally getting some spotlight to act in her WC3 fashion (fierce, cold, and untrusting) everyone hated it.

Nevertheless I think I'm with everyone else that I hope we get some good night elven guerrilla warfare action rather than just bending over and going "welp guess we're farming pumpkins in stormwind now."

Still hoping for some classic WC3 art leaves in the hair as an option too.
    Exactly...everyone called her a bitch and a slew of other things just because she didn't trust a people who had a obvious track record of being untrustworthy.

But yet so many people worship Sylvanas, the queen of untrustworthy.

It's double standards everywhere.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I've been thinking about this lately, and honestly with all the bad stuff happening...

I want them to take over Undercity and have their morals changed to the likes of the Dark Elves. x_x

http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Elves

Gives Alliance a chance to have an 'evil race'. >_>
    It really doesnt, unless you want them to routinely enslave humans for their torture parties.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Exactly...everyone called her a bitch and a slew of other things just because she didn't trust a people who had a obvious track record of being untrustworthy.

They didnt hate her because she was fierce, cold or untrusting, they hated her because she was acting like a retard.

Deleted
    They even had a completely different feel and vibe in Warcraft 3, which didn't translate well into WoW for some reason.

Although I always loved Teldrassil as a starting zone, after you leave that area you never really get the original vibe again.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really doesnt, unless you want them to routinely enslave humans for their torture parties.

- - - Updated - - -

They didnt hate her because she was fierce, cold or untrusting, they hated her because she was acting like a retard.
    Yeah...because questioning a people who have a track record of abandoning people and selling out is retarded huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't warcraft. so you are in the wrong game.
    MSI GTX 970 - MSI Z170A Gaming M7 - Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.6GHz - 32GB Corsair Vengence 2400MHz - 500GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO - 1TB WD HDD

7+ Year Old Account
    Not humans, no. But I can easily see them turn members of the Horde into their slaves if they're provoked enough - and with all these things, probably would be.

I think it's mostly because of that Warcraft is inspired by Warhammer.

Right, warcraft is the one where elves only exist to get worfed constantly so that humans can look even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Not humans, no. But I can easily see them turn members of the Horde into their slaves if they're provoked enough - and with all these things, probably would be.
    Turning Night Elves into sadistic hedonists while still making them subservient to the human potential would piss off everyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Many people don't know but Blizzard started watering down Night Elves in W3 TFT.

Their most feral version last time was in W3 RoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post

Ironically they basically just confirmed her suspicions by joining the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They should be feral and viscous. Joining the Alliance castrated their culture.

With all the post WC3 stuff though I think their only hope is to lose Shandris, Tyrande and Malfurion and get someone like Maiev in, turning them into a racist, isolationist warrior culture.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-06-14 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Its called self-fulfilling prophecy.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    But seriously, a lot of races seem to have been diluted from Warcraft 3-Vanilla.

Orcs no longer seem as shamanistic bound and a union of clans under the Warchief and more like...just orcs. It's like everything the orcs fought from the end of Warcraft 2 and to beginning of WoW has just become null and void. I remember how shamans were portrayed, as these mysterious fur-clad holymen that went about their business and coexisted harmoniously with the world around them.

Humans seem a lot more purely lawful good (even supposedly bad or edgy humans really aren't that despicable), I mean one of the things I liked about the Pre-WC3 stories 'Lord of the Clans' and 'Blood and Honor' is that humans were portrayed much more organically and there was a lot of corruption. Blackmoore regularly abused his servants and was even raping Teretha. Lorin Remka was a female soldier who crossdressed in the Second War, only to be discovered by her commanding officer to be sent to the front lines to what he believed would be her death.

The only races that haven't really been affected by this were dwarves, tauren and gnomes. Who ironically don't even get enough development beyond a few NPCs here or there.

@Jokubas did a pretty good mockup Photoshop job on additional night elf customization options that are pretty badass.

I approve of this. Gimme antlers, leaves, and flowers for customization options!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup...and yet she is still the bitch.