Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by solidhammer View Post
    It frustrating but you deserve the fired by blizzard. We dont need to 8.1, 8.1.5 or 8.2.5 for play our favourite class as a complated real class.

Im not accepting your sorry which you said we have no time for more testing.

We gave you thousand of feedback and you ignored all and never give us communication. (For example i didnt see single dh blue post since 6 month)

You tottaly failed class design and i hope you lose your game developer career tottaly because of ruin our classes

Ion's last words before mess:

-The window for any major spec changes is rapidly closing. An example of major changes is Fury Warrior or Balance Druid changes recently, major overhauls of a rotation or spells.
    -The team doesn't want to make major changes that won't have time for feedback this close to release.
    -The focus needs to shift to basic balance and tuning changes for launch.
    -Feel, pacing, complexity and other rotation feedback is ongoing, but soon the target will shift to changes being put in Patch 8.1.
    Enhancement Shaman, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest have been talked about recently.
    -It's frustrating, but any more major changes will probably have to wait for a patch.
    All of that in the trash. You can be happy or sad about anything ingame it will change again and again. But what he just said, and how he tread people before is enough to get him fired/etc . Look at how he deals with the high elf situation . He has NO tact at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Too bad they can't fire all the childish whiners who seem incapable of quitting things they claim to hate so much.
    it would be wonderful not receive critiques anymore, truly would improve he game
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-06-15 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Didn't know he owns a carrier.
    Dude seriously don’t be stupid. He is clearly talking about his phone carrier. He probably works for a competitor and wants to sign Ion onto his company’s plans so he can get unlimited international calls or something.

I don't understand the level of ego and arrogance that comes with posts like this. What shit like this always boils down to is "I, one single person, did not get my way and as such, other people don't deserve to have jobs anymore". The fuck is wrong with you? What makes YOUR way so much better, so much more desirable than anyone else's? You think you know better than the fuckin' ARMY of designers that make the game? You think you know better than the millions of other players who play the same game and yet perhaps don't agree with you?

The fuckin' arrogance of shit like this. "What I think matters more than what everyone else thinks". Fuckin' ridiculous. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Didn't know he owns a carrier.
    It smells like google translate

- - - Updated - - -

Btw why does this useless thread got 18 pages of comments?

Deleted
    It frustrating but you deserve the fired by blizzard. We dont need to 8.1, 8.1.5 or 8.2.5 for play our favourite class as a complated real class.

We gave you thousand of feedback and you ignored all and never give us communication. (For example i didnt see single dh blue post since 6 month)

You tottaly failed class design and i hope you lose your game developer career tottaly because of ruin our classes

-The window for any major spec changes is rapidly closing. An example of major changes is Fury Warrior or Balance Druid changes recently, major overhauls of a rotation or spells.
    -The team doesn't want to make major changes that won't have time for feedback this close to release.
    -Feel, pacing, complexity and other rotation feedback is ongoing, but soon the target will shift to changes being put in Patch 8.1.
    Enhancement Shaman, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest have been talked about recently.
    -It's frustrating, but any more major changes will probably have to wait for a patch.
    AANNNNNDDDDDDDDDD You are gone!

Haha take a seat

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    I dunno if its true or not, but at least he sat us down, took responsibility, and told us whats going on like adults.
    That's because there was no cost to him. Blizzard already has the money of all the pre-ordering idiots. There's very little risk in telling people to wait for a patch because Blizzard has already been paid. And because pre-orders were "higher than projected" it's a good bet that people will be willing to wait(and continue to feed money into the game while they're at it).

I'd even go so far as to guess that Blizzard looked at how many people have already paid their subs months in advance, and determined that it would literally hurt nothing for them to delay. Again, because they've already been paid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Leave the game, complaining doesn't bother them one bit, but money... money reverts shit asap.
    This would be a win-win for everyone right? He leaves the game, and Blizzard will be working hard again? Let all those leave please!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    That's because there was no cost to him. Blizzard already has the money of all the pre-ordering idiots. There's very little risk in telling people to wait for a patch because Blizzard has already been paid. And because pre-orders were "higher than projected" it's a good bet that people will be willing to wait(and continue to feed money into the game while they're at it).

I'd even go so far as to guess that Blizzard looked at how many people have already paid their subs months in advance, and determined that it would literally hurt nothing for them to delay. Again, because they've already been paid.
    Is that tinfoil head comfortable?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    OH NOES! Someone said something a little too close to the truth! I am uncomfortable! I better insult them by calling them a conspiracy theorist instead of making an actual, real point of my own! That way I can feel better and not actually risk having my argument countered!
    If all you're going to do is insult people, then do everyone a favor and just don't post.

It's a documented fact that Blizzard got more pre-orders than they expected. It's a well known fact that people buy subscriptions MONTHS in advance, especially since the advent of the gold token.

Put 2 and 2 together.

Deleted
    If all you're going to do is insult people, then do everyone a favor and just don't post.

It's a documented fact that Blizzard got more pre-orders than they expected. It's a well known fact that people buy subscriptions MONTHS in advance, especially since the advent of the gold token.

Put 2 and 2 together.
    I do not know what you quoted, but what you quoted I dit NOT write.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    I do not know what you quoted, but what you quoted I dit NOT write.
    Yes, I'm aware. It was done on purpose to make a point. Which you appear to have missed. /sigh

Legion DH FOTM reroller angry because DHs were barely touched for BFA, more news at 11.

Deleted
    Yes, I'm aware. It was done on purpose to make a point. Which you appear to have missed. /sigh
    But the Quote function is there to reply on someone who said something, now you reply on my quote which I did not write

How dare the OP insult the moo champ's number one idol!

Deleted

Put 2 and 2 together.
    Oke let's play this game! I quote the part you said, and putting it together with that where I replied on oke?

Blizzard already has the money of all the pre-ordering idiots.
    You called everyone who pre-ordered a idiot ... and you think my tinfoil head comment was a insult? Jeez

Put 2 and 2 together.
    why do you assume people care about any of it ?

especially stuff like class tuning etc - most people playing game literaly couldnt give less f...cs.

i highly doubt that more then 500k even have any sort of meter addon instaled so they wont notice if they do 6k or 10k dps in the hc /mythic 0 dungeons they will be doing on launch.

hahaha, what a cluster$%&& of a post.

I think Ion is the best lead that WoW ever had, and Legion was phenomenal. Can't wait for future content.

That being said, you should really get a grip buddy.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was following OP's rambling nonsense until he tipped his fedora too much and mentioned DH class design being bad. Almost had me until that.

6/10 got me to reply.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    he would be one of the last persons to leave, they need to fire all the lore and class devs first
    Class Developers follow direction. Ideas that are coming from someone else.