Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I don't know if "really bad" is how I would put it - Legion was really bad . But yeah, unfortunately hunter design has been shit for a while (pretty much all of wow tbqh). They just need to be rebuilt from the ground up, treated like an entirely new class at this point.
    I tried out Survival, then went back to Beast Master. It wasn't nearly as good as it was in WoD, part of which was the lack of Cobra Shot (I think?). Cobra Shot helped fill your rotation and build up Focus, as well as giving you a useful button to push while you're moving around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont really like any hunter specs. I can tolerate MM and BM, but survival is trash imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    they should just reset to MOP, like a literally copy paste, then work on that

5+ Year Old Account
    Does that mean I would get my tanking warlock back?
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Does that mean I would get my tanking warlock back?
    Hell that would probably get me to play lock again.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not even nightmare with uldir gear? You can 5 man the heroic version pretty much already.
    From what I've seen all the raids are a little harder to solo now. I guess the scaling isn't in properly.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    so lfr and normal should be doable with a friend?
    That is what i would have expected if our power lvl against legion content was supposed to stay the same after the squish, but who knows how terrible 120 scaling is? I haven't tried it, certainly not with a character decked out in raId gear. I think from the crappy premade in beta my dmg roughly doubled from 110 to 120 (max hits, less secondary stats though, so maybe +40-80%=. A current character is probably skipping 60% of that and given the ilvl increase towards mythic i would have expected another 50%-120% increase from leveling greens in the 118 to 120 range.

I doubt you will run the lfr of antorus with 2 people during the first patch, maybe 2 tiers in though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    How will a legendary quest work with personal loot if it's a cata style one?

Lmao.
    Why wouldn't it work?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Does anyone know how soon after release Uldir drops?

Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    This a bug? We seem to be missing SMAA options on beta:

Possibly broke with DX12 so it's disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    How will a legendary quest work with personal loot if it's a cata style one?

Lmao.
    People loot Legendary shards as personal loot? Why wouldn't it work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Concordance is increasing every day instead of every week, is the pre-patch coming later than sooner? The max concordance point should happen on the 22nd which is two days before a Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    From what I've seen all the raids are a little harder to solo now. I guess the scaling isn't in properly.
    Was that the case for the old raids that have a bonus modifier or wod/legion raids? I haven't even checked yet if they gave wod ones a modifier, since our characters were so overgeared you could do many already.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    This a bug? We seem to be missing SMAA options on beta:

Go to advanced and manually increase render scale, thats what it did anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Was that the case for the old raids that have a bonus modifier or wod/legion raids? I haven't even checked yet if they gave wod ones a modifier, since our characters were so overgeared you could do many already.
    Last I saw it was for Cata and Wrath raids. Things were dying, but much much slower. Haven’t tested it myself but this is just from people I’ve watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Since Concordance is increasing every day instead of every week, is the pre-patch coming later than sooner? The max concordance point should happen on the 22nd which is two days before a Tuesday.
    There's no need to reach maximum, thought.

I still think it's coming July 10th or, worst case, July 17th.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    There's no need to reach maximum, thought.
    Why not? Considering how they added a previously unreachable limit of 100 concordance points, somehow I doubt that they'll just end up skipping it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Why not? Considering how they added a previously unreachable limit of 100 concordance points, somehow I doubt that they'll just end up skipping it.
    Well, I don't think there's a need to max it out because it's a pretty bland system that just means extra numbers. It's not related to any new content that people absolutely need to see, so it's skippable.

I think Blizzard may leave a few extra levels available in case there's a shift in schedule. If the patch is delayed one week, for instance, having extra Concordance levels being unlocked would be useful.

Also, are we sure we are gaining a new artifact level per day? Maybe, as time goes on, new levels come slower or faster

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Wowhead is reporting they increased stable size a bit.

I still think that if you are going to have a massive stable, you might as well just convert hunter pets to a collection. Do that and you'll get people running to collect them all.
    I think they won't make a whole collection system for a single class. Adding more slots means way less coding (no new interface needed, no per-account data, and so on).
    Whatever...

Deleted
    Just got beta access. Check ur accounts people.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Hell that would probably get me to play lock again.
    I would 100% love to get my Glyph of Demon Hunting back. Holy shit, that thing was awesome. Not only did it give you wings and change some of your abilities to give you EYE LASERS and other neat things that were given directly to Demon Hunters, but it let you talk in Demonic (also given away).