Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The mag'har are refugees. Gnomes went years without a city, and still don't technically have one, yet they were one of the four core Alliance races (trolls, at least, retook their 'capital' and can visit it anytime; gnomes only retook the surface and some of Gnomeregan due to it being a leveling dungeon). And frankly I'm amazed the mag'har got that much considering most of these clans were at war with the Horde until a year or so ago in-lore.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    It's not fair the Alliance gets something nice for once? Considering how LF and Velfs got nothing...while HM have a nice little city and NB have the biggest fucking city in the game.

But OMG it isn't fair that a single Alliance allied race has it better than a Horde one!
    Kinda true. Highmountain get the open world, but are protected by the guards. Nightborne get small area that is part of the open world, if you leave you get teleported back in. Void elves get a small rock in the void plane. Lightforged get a Space Ship.

So, it's back a forth really.

Let's also mention Night elves and Worgen losing Darnassus. Worgen possibly retaking Gilneas. Draenei losing the Exodar, it takes off as the Vindicar. So, the Kalimdor islands are empty.

Lordaeron falls, leaves Silvermoon as the only horde capital in Eastern Kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    MOP:

>raid and destroy the main horde city
    >kill their important heroes
    >defeat their awesome warchief
    >take the tittle of conqueror of orgrimmar

WoD:

>entire expnaison killing old horde heroes

buaaa buaa horde bias, horde expansion reeeeeeee

LUL
    The point is orcs got a lot of screentime, what happened during that is irrelevant

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Goblins re-shaped a whole zone, built a massive fortress/city on it, got their own island kingdom as an intro, the Worgen live in a fucking tree stump on top of another tree while their zone / city is in complete ruins. Where was "fair" back then?

Sorry in advance if this has already been posted, but for anyone still freaking out over this, it's likely that AU Draenor has been taken over by the fanatical Draenei according to this quest text: http://bfa.wowhead.com/quest=51485/for-the-horde

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    The point is orcs got a lot of screentime, what happened during that is irrelevant
    sure, i bet you would like something the same happen to the alliance, cause creentime

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    Sorry in advance if this has already been posted, but for anyone still freaking out over this, it's likely that AU Draenor has been taken over by the fanatical Draenei according to this quest text: http://bfa.wowhead.com/quest=51485/for-the-horde
    and? this didn't mean blizzard had to just replace some orc npcs in one building from cataclysm
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-07-15 at 06:47 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I am sorry, but I don't care. It does not need to be a 1 to 1 equal trade off.

It is perfectly OKAY that one race gets something new, and unique.

In a game where classes are becoming homogenized, this one racial difference is okay. Races in WoW should have unique qualities that allow them to be exactly that...unique. It is an MMORPG ffs, let there be something fun and exciting.

You're kidding right MoP had a Horde city as the final raid and WoD was nothing but orcs orcs orcs
    Raiding Horde city is hardly favouritism, would you call Stormwind raid as Alliance favouritism where Horde players are allowed to kill plenty of alliance characters?
    MoP with exception of patch 5.3. had very equal attention distribution. I played both sides so I know.

and yead WoD was about orcish homeland where you go kill iconic orcish chieftains- but half of the story was about draenei as well. I still remember how Alliance bragged that they have access to Karabor which was much prettier than Bladespire citadel, and have much better Garrison. I played both sides so I have comparison. I'd even say that in few places their questing experience was more detailed.

I don't see how playable Horde had any bigger benefits than Alliance did. even Tanaan faction "Vol'Jin headhunters" was a mess when it came to delivery, because devs named NPCs as shadow hunters not headhunters, and the only extra follower you recruited was goblin not troll headhunter.

Maybe you should have Horde alt to actually see stuff first hand so you don't post nonsense.

>defeat their awesome warchief
    ehem.

I agree with everything except that.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    The faction that got Suramar while the other faction got 2 rocks in space, is complaining because they only got 2 huts in a corner while the other faction got Shadowforge City?

Man, i know a lot of my fellow horde can whine about the dumbest things but holy shit this takes entitlement to a new level.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    ehem.

I agree with everything except that.
    garrosh before the butchering of his character was the best warchief the horde had

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    The faction that got Suramar while the other faction got 2 rocks in space, is complaining because they only got 2 huts in a corner while the other faction got Shadowforge City?
    1 hut

besides, many alliance boys are misunderstanding this, no one is asking for the Dark iron hub be shit like the Maghar, or asking the maghar to be the same 1:1 or better, than shadowforge, its not a entitlement asking at least some kind of effort, instead of replacing some npcs in one hut
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-07-15 at 08:15 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which is better? A floating rock with tents across the emptiness of space or be a refugee living in one of the buildings in a capital city?

garrosh before the butchering of his character was the best warchief the horde had

- - - Updated - - -

1 hut

besides, many alliance boys are misunderstanding this, no one is asking for the Dark iron hub be shit like the Maghar, or asking the maghar to be the same 1:1 or better, than shadowforge, its not a entitlement asking at least some kind of effort, instead of replacing some npcs in one hut
    "best Warchief ever had" = starting conflicts when your people are starving instead of striking trade deals or anything that doesn't put a crosshair on you, directly threatening Stormwind, the HQ of the Alliance, being unable to get Generals that don't fuck up every single conflict on Kalimdor.

Yes, what a great Warchief.

garrosh before the butchering of his character was the best warchief the horde had.
    What butchering? What you're talking about? Garrosh was exactly the same since Wotlk. It was all expected from the start that he would turn out to be villain. And I strongly disagree that he was best. He did few good things but much more bad stuff he had on his list.

I would also prefer someone that isn't driven by emotions and insecurieties.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

What 3 expansions of favoritism, lol?
    I can kinda see that with Cata but beyond that?
    You're kidding right MoP had a Horde city as the final raid and WoD was nothing but orcs orcs orcs
    This. MoP was the most obvious one, but in those 3 expansions, alliance had a backseat. Remember twilight highlands intro? Remember 5.3?

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    This. MoP was the most obvious one, but in those 3 expansions, alliance had a backseat. Remember twilight highlands intro? Remember 5.3?
    Remember Legion in which entire faction was irrevelant? I agree that certain stuff could be done better but that's hardly horde bias.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    "best Warchief ever had" = starting conflicts when your people are starving instead of striking trade deals or anything that doesn't put a crosshair on you, directly threatening Stormwind, the HQ of the Alliance, being unable to get Generals that don't fuck up every single conflict on Kalimdor.

Yes, what a great Warchief.
    are you dumb? people were starving and night elves refuse to trade, wat he gonna do, beg? pls

the conflicts were already starting since wrath, war was going on already

What butchering? What you're talking about? Garrosh was exactly the same since Wotlk. It was all expected from the start that he would turn out to be villain. And I strongly disagree that he was best. He did few good things but much more bad stuff he had on his list.

I would also prefer someone that isn't driven by emotions and insecurieties.
    be villain since then? i entirely dessagre, Cata Garrosh was good, they could make him great like they did with varian, since both were basically the same, another signal of horde bias

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    just because the alliance was in every way ahead like vanilla-wrath didn't mean you had a backseat

Well horde got straight back orcs, what did alliance get?????

Where are my tall gnomes????

This is a joke god dammit

I think all in all it's pretty fair between the allied races, void elves get a few floating rocks, Lightforged Draenei get a carbon copy of the Vindicaar area, the Nightborne and Highmountain Tauren get bits of their respective zones if i understand correctly, the Mag'har get a house in Org and Dark iron dwarves get a portion of a vanilla dungeon, it seems pretty even to me, especially considering that everything that makes capitals interesting takes place in SW/Org and the BfA hub-cities anyway...

be villain since then? i entirely dessagre, Cata Garrosh was good, they could make him great like they did with varian, since both were basically the same, another signal of horde bias
    Good where?

This is the guy that made racial segregation, under his reign food was stolen from goblins and trolls for orcs.
    It's because of him that Thunder Bluff was almost lost because he refused to aid Baine when Grimtotems were raiding this capital right after Cairne's death. Garrosh' only concern was that Magatha stripped him from glory in his duel with Cairne.
    It's in cata that Garrosh was sending posters to kill PC before PC could redeem himself from actions in Splintertree post where warlock's aid was used to fend of nelf invasion. You had to bring warlock's head and even then Garrosh was displeased.
    It was cata Garrosh that forced eirigg to migrate to burning steppes because he refused to listen to any advise.
    it was cata Garrosh that wasted entire air fleet in Twilight Highlands. The causalities might not be this dreadful if he didn't behave like rabid dog the moment he saw blue flag and sent off all the airships to attack them leaving zeppelins completely vulnerable and he almost died there as well.

Which is a throwback to WotLK when he wanted to attack alliance in Borean Tundra right under Scourge nose.even in cata he was creating a divide in Horde as lots of minor quests shown.

I think he was terrible. The only good thing he did was attacking Theramore. the whole rest turned out to be failure or danger to horde/entire world. Not to mention he clearly had anger issues and was unable to take bigger picture. He never ever had second thoughts about his actions, everyone were to blame except him. This is the reason why I found him insufferable.

I can get why people would like him but I'd prefer if they liked him for douchebag he was and not for false imagining that he was in any way good Warchief for entire Horde.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Good where?
    we should not derail the thread

But the "segregation" was merely a visual thing,like any race be feature with each, he was not perfect, but it was what made him cool enough, the capacity to grow, something they didn't

and i said he was the best, no a good warchief
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-07-15 at 03:27 PM.