7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    tbh, not much changed for shadow and mage :P

So if you like them right now you'll like them in BfA
    I don't have either class but idk if it was Taliesin's settings or just the BFA version of em but both classes are piquing my interest now, even disc and holy specs for priest too (after watching the Healers video).

I think BfA is going to be the expansion where I bring up many alts @_@ I'm actually intentionally waiting for pre-patch before leveling up a warrior and hunter for instance (2 classes I always thought were boring as fuck and never touched ever since I began WoW in 2010).

I would agree with mage (unless you play arcane), but shadow? You gain a dedicated aoe and lose alot of baseline stuff for it.. but when someone references taliesin you know that what's up anyway .

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I would agree with mage (unless you play arcane), but shadow? You gain a dedicated aoe and lose alot of baseline stuff for it.. but when someone references taliesin you know that what's up anyway .
    Nothing is better than class analysis and ranking from people that barely comprehend them, have mediocre understanding of the game and never done any high end content. It does put a smile on my face.

OT: The next two day will feel like eternity if you got nothing to do.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-07-15 at 06:16 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted

What. Shadow doesn't play the same really; long voidforms building stacks vs shorter, burstier voidforms. No dot damage gain from VF stacks, reworked AoE, less haste from VF stacks. It's like a ping pong game now going in and out of voidform vs a marathon to see how long you can go in it.

10+ Year Old Account

Well to be honest I never did play Shadow with my Goblin Female Priest...So I wouldn't know on how the changes work for it etc...
    Being a Discipline Priest though, and probably sticking with it, since it's a DPS/Heal combo spec...

And my Mage I am hoping to make is a Fire Mage, and a Zandalari Troll Female too...I know a mouth full, but I could save me time and Race change my mage I already got and level that instead of boosting a character too...
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2018-07-15 at 06:30 PM.
    For the Horde!

idk if i should sell my token for gold now or closer to bfa release. no clue if its gonna be worth more or less. any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Liadrin: "We need to let citizens know of the Horde's arrival. Post bulletins etc."

And the Tyrande equivelant for the Alliance.
    They said that, but in reality, there were no Horde or Alliance forces there, only Elves. They didn't even bother to set up Horde/Alliance banners, only their racial ones. Besides, ultimately they don't really achieve much of anything. The actual raid on the Nighthold is performed by the rebellion and the Order leaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    OT: The next two day will feel like eternity if you got nothing to do.
    Xmog runs, as long as we can do them easily

No news about the next "semi-annual pass" ?
    Last edited by Valysar; 2018-07-15 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    FUCK DALARAN

Best part about leaving Legion behind
    Well I actually liked and loved it even...
    Wish it will stay for people leveling in Legion like my Alts, and other people who need to get their stuff etc...
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Wish it will stay for people leveling in Legion like my Alts
    dalaran isnt going anywhere.

Formerly known as Arafal

Well I actually liked and loved it even...
    Wish it will stay for people leveling in Legion like my Alts, and other people who need to get their stuff etc...
    Worst part about Dalaran was all the Horde in it tbh. So I can understand why you didn't dislike it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    dalaran isnt going anywhere.
    Well it's gonna go away when Battle for Azeroth hits for the high level chars etc...
    Don't really need it going to go Zandalar and what not, but would be nice if you wanted to go back etc...
    For the Horde!

Well it's gonna go away when Battle for Azeroth hits for the high level chars etc...
    Don't really need it going to go Zandalar and what not, but would be nice if you wanted to go back etc...
    So...go back? It isn't going anywhere. Even level 120's can still go to Dalaran in BI.

7+ Year Old Account
    again, dalaran is not going anywhere.

you can always revisit it when ever the hell you want, even after surpassing legion content.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Worst part about Dalaran was all the Horde in it tbh. So I can understand why you didn't dislike it.
    Well i kinda have good memories with Dalaran back in the day too...
    I used to play a lot of Warcraft III back in the day, Wrath was good while going through Northrend, and then probably Legion too doing the quests and exploring it for more and more...Oh and the Mists of Pandaria quests too for when we rescued the Blood Elves from the vile biatch proudwhore...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, they are up there once we kill Gul'dan, I assume this means that in lore they actually helped?
    I do also wonder if the Illidari will have more stuff to do on Mardum, since I want to see them landing the Fel Hammer and getting settled in their new home...

Well the other elf races were there...The Blood Elves, Nightborne, and the other two other faction elves...
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    sorry if this has been asked, but is anyone else getting 'Incompatible' on the Gladiator's Sanctum when they go to server select on the beta?

noob question:
    if I get a mage tower skin (just one) and get, lets say KJ hc kill skin in bfa do I get the other specs mage tower skins for kj hc kill?

I didn't really get if that was meant or not

Is it me or did I really see some Azerite related world quests in Darkshore on the PTR a few days ago? How's that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's sad really. I'd love for them to have crushed Dalaran during Legion. Imagine if in the 7.2 cinematic KJ showed up and crushed Dalaran into the sea.
    Argus in the nightsky wasn't enough?

I like dalaran, the only thing I hate about it is that it's still just a pathic market square ingame floating in the sky, I sincerly hope that should we visit it for a 3rd time that they will remodel it to be more of the scale of Suramar City. It's so hillariously not to scale, they even faked the mage order hall into it's own zone since there is no way to fit it into the spire.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    noob question:
    if I get a mage tower skin (just one) and get, lets say KJ hc kill skin in bfa do I get the other specs mage tower skins for kj hc kill?

I didn't really get if that was meant or not
    you only get the skin variation for the skins you have unlocked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pocok View Post
    Is it me or did I really see some Azerite related world quests in Darkshore on the PTR a few days ago? How's that possible?
    they don't give you actual AP.
    those are just normal kill/collect quests, like any other.

Formerly known as Arafal