Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I hate how failing governments (including my own) and unscrupulous politicians are scapegoating immigrants and multiculturalism. In the UK and and I'm sure the US, immigrants basically built the country.
    Immigrants who mostly came for the same idea/culture, to work hard for ones own self and freedom, letting drug lord's and Jihad's is not even the same. 50% of the muslims in the US believe a radical overthrow of the government to put in sharia law is ok. and the US muslim population is considered to be the *most moderate*, and that mark is also the *lowest belief is overthrow of government* it only gets worse in in europe and the closer you get to the middleeast.

hell i meet a bernie sanders supporter back in 2016 on my campus who was muslim and believed in trumps ban on countries with lots of terrorist *so called muslim ban* and is very basic, he even said he father fleed before the radicals took over the government and he does not want to bring the same kind of people that his father fleed for his life from and want to implement sharia law because they do not WANT TO COME HERE FOR A BETTER LIFE. they want to destroy life as we live it, which is freedom.

People also forget THE USA had it borders closed for over 60 years with no immigration before trump even *thought of doing it*

overall, immigration should be merit based and BECAUSE YOU want to assimilate to our culture and ideals, not change them into yours. a country with no borders is no country.
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2018-07-19 at 12:42 PM.

Deleted
    No, what I hate like is how how immigration and migrants are being scapegoated for problems that existed well before they arrived. All migration is beneficial and it boosts the economy. What isn't beneficial however is the anti-immigration sentiment that is being spread by right wing groups and misinformed uneducated and poor natives. The West and East are not the same but I'm living proof and so are countless other successful migrants and first/second/third gens.
    lol living proof.

Quote Originally Posted by TehTemplar View Post
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...refugee-crisis

Even Merkel has admitted they exist, and she has been the staunchest defender of mass, uncontrolled immigration.
    Slates Snopes, posts Express.

Love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    I don't think it would be very hard to dig up a substantial list of "incidents" with immigrants in France. Especially from around the Paris suburbs area's, or Calais.
    So your point is that immigrants are people? unless you are stating that citizens don't commit "incidents".

Not all cultures value free speech.
    Not all cultures value freedom of religion.
    Not all cultures value freedom of association.
    Not all cultures value secularism.
    Not all cultures recognize the uniqueness of each individual, instead prioritizing 'race' or other 'identity groups based on immutable features' in their myopic worldview.

You either assimilate or dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by TehTemplar View Post
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...refugee-crisis

Even Merkel has admitted they exist, and she has been the staunchest defender of mass, uncontrolled immigration.
    I don't really care what merkel says in an interview that is shortened, and without context. And wihle she says, "die gibt es" I failed to find a link in a german medium that actually does have some repute where these zones are (as always there are enough ghettos for the poor, but well you don't need a different culture for that, and i could walk through them without a problem).

You can argue with media like the express all day, lol. But i live in the center of europe, I see these evil guys every day, and i have seen these so called no go areas, mostly in the night while i was drunk. Don't spew uninformed things you read in a third grade paper around like they are facts.

It is all growing pains, it has been happening forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    TIL German, French, and Italian are the same culture.

The more you know!
    Well, you can't compare the multicultural society of Switzerland comprised of germans, french and italians to the Dutch multicultural society where there are large percentages of muslims, Turks and Moroccans. It's just not the same discrepancy in race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So your point is that immigrants are people? unless you are stating that citizens don't commit "incidents".
    Are you saying that the Paris suburb and Calais situations are nothing out the ordinary and identical situations are happening all over France all the time amongst the local French inhabitants?

That's weird, my neighborhood alone has multiple different cultures in it, and it's damn peaceful. The United States is a prime example of multiple cultures managing just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Are you saying that the Paris suburb and Calais situations are nothing out the ordinary and identical situations are happening all over France all the time amongst the local French inhabitants?
    Are you familiar with the concept of ghettos?

Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post
    Not all cultures value free speech.
    Not all cultures value freedom of religion.
    Not all cultures value freedom of association.
    Not all cultures value secularism.
    Not all cultures recognize the uniqueness of each individual, instead prioritizing 'race' or other 'identity groups based on immutable features' in their myopic worldview.
    which people on the radical left think everyone thinks this way......which is why i hate getting called a racist by them when it has nothing to do with race...... only beliefs and ideals that will not intergrate well with ours.

The US is lucky though compared to Europe.

EU gets a mass immigrants from the middleeast who MOSTLY can not and will not adapt to their culture, and lack skills for current day jobs.

US gets a mass immigrants from countries mostly with the same set of values and lack skills usually for the first generation. but with lots of government corruption and drug wars, we need border control for those drugs and bad people. It sucks for the innocent people, but we should help them in their own country.

we can't save everyone, but the best thing would to be actually help people stay from where they came from by helping with their problems
    *which no one will do like sending the military after the drug lords which would benefit the US and the people fleeing, but only in the long term, short term it would suck*

This is a great video showing how no matter what the US does we can't save everyone

Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - NumbersUSA.com
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2018-07-19 at 12:57 PM.

Of course they don't. The US is a great example of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    All migration is beneficial and it boosts the economy.
    Its not. Stop trying to lie to spin your sjw bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Of course they don't. The US is a great example of this.
    There is a huge community within the US that is quite mulitcultural and, ironically, very peaceful. The military community.

Grunt
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Permanence View Post

https://www.rt.com/news/433645-dutch...ral-societies/

I'm inclined to agree with him, it's impossible for them to exist due to differences in interests among the different groups.
    Everything changes on this planet.... everything is in a state of flux....

Why would you expect one society/people to exist forever? Isn't that Nazi thinking?

"A Reich to last a thousand years?"
    Very wishful in my opinion.

The gravitational constant on this planet and the ever changing geography/weather/climate forces change upon all human cultures on earth. These stressors effect every aspect of our lives, forming the complex miasma that is the global cultural context.

As humans we form groups within groups within groups, that is just natural for us as a complex social animal. To ward off the beast is to become more intelligent culturally as well. To be able to accept other people coming from other places.

Food is the perfect stepping stone towards that.

Religion, since it is based essentially on stories, are lies and not a good position to form any lasting and true relationship.

Multicultural societies exist already... In a closed system, with many geographical obstacles already present.

ITS CALLED PLANET EARTH!!!!

Our current technological paths make multicultural societies a must, and truly unavoidable.
    When one "peasant" can buy a ticket to anywhere on the planet, how can anyone say that eventually the whole fucking planet will be multicultural.

We have had planes for only 100 years...imagine what another 100 will do? When our planet cannot even sustain our population and we as the human race will have to find other solutions. Technology is slowly beating down that Tribalism that is innate in all of us.

Agreeing with that person ...makes you agree with only class separation based on wealth, not on race/culture.

Blok although saying some truths is disregarding the future of things to come.
    A small minded individual riding the waves of current sentiments.
    Last edited by Wolfchild; 2018-07-19 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Its not. Stop trying to lie to spin your sjw bullshit.
    Isn't that exactly what the anti-immigration people are... SJWs?

Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    There is a huge community within the US that is quite mulitcultural and, ironically, very peaceful. The military community.
    less than 1% of the population isn't huge.

Deleted
    I like the no-go zones in Hungary. Im pretty sure no one in their right mind would visit these places.
    A father with his 2 daughters was driving through a getto when he knocked over a kid who ran across the road, the mob gathered and killed the guy in front of his daughters. In a normal community this would not happen.