Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I want to say the absence of a nikolay counter claim verifies Lora's story but it would be stupid for the real nikolay to claim and admit he is scum, it seems pretty much a guarantee that nikolay and scum go together. The question is whether or not there is any RNG involved with the cop? Personally I don't see how this day ends with a lynch on anyone but lora or krayzy, we have to verify one of them and anyone who votes on someone else is pretty anti-town.

If we get bad luck and the lynch goes to a random person that ends up being a VT tomorrow is just a repeat of today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I want to say the absence of a nikolay counter claim verifies Lora's story but it would be stupid for the real nikolay to claim and admit he is scum, it seems pretty much a guarantee that nikolay and scum go together. The question is whether or not there is any RNG involved with the cop? Personally I don't see how this day ends with a lynch on anyone but lora or krayzy, we have to verify one of them and anyone who votes on someone else is pretty anti-town.

If we get bad luck and the lynch goes to a random person that ends up being a VT tomorrow is just a repeat of today.
    anyone that thinks about lynching me without first lynching krayzy is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Krayzy, besides having to pick three targets, is there anything else that is unusual about your role?
    Yes but one I’d rather not say yet.

If I somehow survive (I will still have a chance even if every other vote is on me) I’m not going to put myself at a further disadvantage. Knowing it won’t convince anyone to not vote for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Yes but one I’d rather not say yet.

If I somehow survive (I will still have a chance even if every other vote is on me) I’m not going to put myself at a further disadvantage. Knowing it won’t convince anyone to not vote for me.
    How is the final choice of target decided? You pick three and then what?

10+ Year Old Account
    How is the final choice of target decided? You pick three and then what?
    It’s randomized.

Unvote
    Vote Krayzy

Liar. This game is heavily weighed in favor of scum. We get 2 mislynches before town is in an uphill climb. After 3 mislynches, the only way town wins is if the doc successfully blocks kills and/or the doc or cop somehow gain Vigi powers (or somehow grant them to others). To also have a doc that is unreliable is utterly ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I think we need to remember from the rules.

Night actions will have a similar chance structure (and possible rewards) that will be explained if you draw that role.
    I am not saying this to defend Krayzy but it is possible roles will be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Something I think we need to remember from the rules.

I am not saying this to defend Krayzy but it is possible roles will be like that.
    With there being 5 scum, I'm quite sure at least one of them also remembered that, Listo.

10+ Year Old Account
    With there being 5 scum, I'm quite sure at least one of them also remembered that, Listo.
    How does that make me even more guilty in your eyes though?

A doc who cannot protect their desired target, Krayzy. That is your claim. The cop has outed themselves and you have a 1 in 3 chance of actually stopping them from dying. If you really are the doc, you're useless.

And if that really is your limitation, you made a huge mistake in revealing it. That is something that you, Krayzy, would not do. You might hint at there being a limitation and asking Lora to double check his results. But to outright say your role is unreliable is to completely invalidate its existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only way for the lynch to be random is if people vote other than krayzy or if people dont vote as it self votes them. he is fucking scum. lynch him. ill eat my shorts if he flips town.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    You only know part of my role.

It’s not just a 1 in 3 chance. I can also choose 4 people or greater than 50% of the living. Each has their own limitations / bonus.

10+ Year Old Account

It’s not just a 1 in 3 chance. I can also choose 4 people or greater than 50% of the living. Each has their own limitations / bonus.
    i know that you are scum and you are trying to convince town you are the doctor which you arent.

Oh. That's good. Thank you for clarifying.

A doc who cannot protect their desired target, Krayzy. That is your claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is exactly my claim.

You are assuming I am lying. That’s your choice. Ask yourself this. Is it possible scum have something similar? Hell, is it even possible that they have to nominate one of their own each night?

Oh. That's good. Thank you for clarifying.

A doc who cannot protect their desired target, Krayzy. That is your claim.
    I mean in a game based on Russian Roulette it does make some sense. Also can I just say I'm not entirely a fan of the "Dog pile on someone in the first half of the day without putting any pressure out elsewhere" stuff cause it makes it a very probable chance that are not going to get anything other than this out of the game day :/

10+ Year Old Account
    That is exactly my claim.

You are assuming I am lying. That’s your choice. Ask yourself this. Is it possible scum have something similar? Hell, is it even possible that they have to nominate one of their own each night?
    did you know that its bad manners to lie? you really shouldnt be trying to deceive others.

@Largehorn, what is your take on this latest version of Lora's claim?
    @Danner, same question to you.
    Well, the character name drop both gives it credibility, and makes me wonder about its authenticity.
    What I don't question is that the character name is correct. Despite Krayzy's objections, he has not counterclaimed it with a different name.

There is really only two options here.
    One: Lora is what he says and Krayzy is scum.
    Two: Lora and Krayzy are teammates.

Aggregating it, in scum's shoes in situation one, the only possible get-out-of-jail card at that situation is to claim doctor, which is what Krayzy did.
    So there is no way Krayzy is the doctor as far as I see it. In fact it's such an open case don't-trust on Krayzy that I have to wonder if there is anything else going on.
    Either way, lynching Krayzy seems to be the play. If one, it's follow the cop. If two, it's lynch one of two scumbuddies.

I _really_ don't want to trust any cop claim by Lora, but I'm as a forced to follow this logic. Let's see where it goes.

unvote
    vote. Krayzy
    @Krayzy: So which character are you claiming to be anyway?

- - - Updated - - -

s/open case/closed case/
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    did you know that its bad manners to lie? you really shouldnt be trying to deceive others.
    I should like to point out the irony.

finger of suspicion: Lora. That "Krayzy is scum" claim is way too low odds imo to be anything other than a mafia-ass-covering lie. Or true, I guess.

Still, the cop would be a damned fool to out themselves this early with FIVE mafia.

(Vaguely related: since this is Russian-themed should we be calling the mafia the KGB? lol)
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Krayzy character claim please