Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    There was never an equivalent to Theramore for the Horde. So that was leveling the playing field.

Also Horde loose Undercity forever.

#yourebais
    Alliance complete Westfall quest and the zone is on fire forever
    Alliance get uppity with Forsaken and lose Southshore forever
    Genn gets his dose of Karma and you lose Gilneas forever
    Alliance try to commit genocide on all blood elves and lose Silvermoon forever
    Alliance are huge bigots they lose Dalaran forever
    Alliance goes full bigot, the biggest bigot nation Kul'Tiras rejoins the Alliance to get some Orc blood.

Remeber when Tirion tried to be virtues and the Alliance stripped him of his land, his title, his family, and his rank in the Silver Hand.

Good guys those Alliance chaps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Horde bias

it's already in game dialogue that the shape the goblins terraformed it that way on purpose..

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    You already have your big victory; you don't have to listen to the Sylvanas talk to you all expansion.
    But... that voice... *swoon*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Wasn't his reasoning the whole thing that happened in Gilneas? So unprovoked is kind of pushing it.
    So wait...wtf? What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander in your book? Genn attacked unprovoked....but....but....muh son......and that's perfectly fine. But Sylvanas attacks unprovoked because she too has a flash back of a terrible thing.....and that's horrible? Nah...get your head out of your ass and read what you write before you hit that submit button. Talk about bias...wow.

Deleted
    Want an Alliance Victory? How about this: Your faction leader won't become a raid boss.

SoO 2.0 Sylvanas is dead! Anduin approaches the assembled leaders of the Horde races and demands to speak with the Warchief! The guards part to reveal an empty space with the leaders standing to the side. Baine speaks, "There is no Warchief, there is no Horde." And then the surviving racial leaders walk away with their various species npcs. Anduin stands there stunned, "But... I had this whole speech ready! You can't do this to me! THIS ISN'T IN THE HECKING SCRIPT!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    So wait...wtf? What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander in your book? Genn attacked unprovoked....but....but....muh son......and that's perfectly fine. But Sylvanas attacks unprovoked because she too has a flash back of a terrible thing.....and that's horrible? Nah...get your head out of your ass and read what you write before you hit that submit button. Talk about bias...wow.
    I have no problem with her attacking.
    Seemed like a good idea given her position.

My problem is mostly regarding the outcome of the attack and character behavior by the alliance characters during and after the event.

Anyone remember these guys? What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by God Dragon View Post
    Maybe instead of blinding talking shit and being a biased alliance fanboy you should read who I was talking to before you jumped in and sided with him just because hes also an alliance fanboy.

Toho was comparing goblins and worgen because they came in at the same time. He was crying that goblins got a zone with story and worgen didnt and I have been saying worgen got a character with story and goblins didn't
    rofl I'm fanboing the Horde

Alliance is bland AF

You had Orgrimmar.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I have no problem with her attacking.
    Seemed like a good idea given her position.

My problem is mostly regarding the outcome of the attack and character behavior by the alliance characters during and after the event.

Anyone remember these guys? What happened?
    the groveled to the Humans and lost all identity.

something that doesn't happen in the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    rofl.

Worgen aren't in the Alliance story just token Genn.

Goblin representation? They have done more in the with the bilgewater Cartel has had more presence then the Dwarves / and Gnomes put together

whats funny is the faction leaders of the Alliance lead nameless armies of humans.

Horde the Leaders / Generals / and races get equal development across the board.`

The Alliance right now is a bunch of homeless refugees shacking up with humans

Worgen have nothing, Gnomes have nothing, Draenei have nothing, Night Elves have nothing, Void Elves have nothing, All the Dwarves fight over 1 city , and up until recently Jaina was a homeless exile

Horde strategically let Undercity fall. outside that everyone of their races aren't squatters and have their own capitals and culture
    Just continues to be bad writing that gets worse an worse every time a new race gets introduced. As for Undercity, strategically it was poorly fortified and defended and was easily set up to be seized a second time. But instead bad writing stepped in once again.

Yes im going to argue that Azshara Pre-cata was superior asthetically. It looked beautiful now it looks like a dumb because goblins got to it and ruined it.

How I see it is Blizzard spent time, money and resources to build up a good Worgen character then let the goblin one go AWOL.
    The Fact that I dont enjoy it is besides the point... My point isnt that i dont like it, but that it has no real importance and nobody really goes to it while genn has had WAY more work put into him than azshara and he is way more important to the lore than azshara and the alliance players care way more about him, his people and how they are treated because of this while nobody gives a fuck about goblins because they have no character let alone a relatable character...

You would have a stronger argument if the goblins did something other than ruin azshara and build siege engines for the horde but instead you are here bitching like an alliance player about 1 goblin zone that isnt used past level 10.

I never said Genn excuses the fact that the horde got 2 cinematics in BFA you are just pathetic and have no argument so you have resorted to putting words in my mouth. The reason horde has 2 cinematics is because they knew horde players would be unhappy with how they portrayed the horde AGAIN but that doesn't matter to you.

Goblins and the presense all over the horde meanwhile lack there of in any sort of meaningful story other than "We mined some stuff here and built something there" is not better than having a main character who kicks sylvanas' ass and has a clear goal and motivation.

How about how the alliance has more characters, always saves the world, had more zones until cata (which evening out the leveling zones is seen as horde favoritism) has stronger characters, has more relatable characters, and all the neutral characters are alliance races that dont have any actual ties with the horde other than they used to kill orcs? Maybe thats where the bias is?
    Alliance has more characters....

And they ALL do fuck all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Just continues to be bad writing that gets worse an worse every time a new race gets introduced. As for Undercity, strategically it was poorly fortified and defended and was easily set up to be seized a second time. But instead bad writing stepped in once again.
    whats bad about it?

give me an example of good writing. in a story with as much going on as Warcraft.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats funny is you are full of shit...
    Seriously you are going to sit here and say Cairne, Vol'jin, Gallywix, Lorthemar, Baine, and Rokhan get as much development as Saurfang, Thrall, Garrosh, and sylvanas?

While ignoring Jaina, Anduin, Varian, Genn and the like? I mean now you can even throw Velen, alleria and turalyon after legion. Goblins dont get more story than dwarves and gnomes combined you are full of shit. They dont even have a present leader until BFA all they do is make the siege weapons meanwhile the dwarves are having their leadership conflict, Varian had his whole high king story in MoP, Anduin had his whole adventure with his gay lover in MoP, Jaina has had more development than any other character in WoW so far... Genn is ALWAYS present in anything the alliance does. like come on you guys are purposefully giving false information to have a reason to complain.
    and every character you listed has no identity.

they are all just echo chambers licking Anduins boots.

I find it funny Lady Liadrin gets more development then almost all of the Alliance faction leaders outside the Almighty human.

Rofl Varians High King story??

Hush Tyrande

sums up the alliance

10+ Year Old Account

whats bad about it?

give me an example of good writing. in a story with as much going on as Warcraft.
    Alliance goes to Blight capital of the world without masks?
    The gnomes have been making gas masks for 14 years now surely they can figure out after the blight being used multiple times against the alliance.

Then you lie.
    What was your favorite quest there? How long did you level there? Any characters of note you want to mention?
    Also as I said the fact that you dont like it does not change a single fact about it being there and made for you. Alliance got nothing.

You will never convince me that a single character that shows up every few minutes in cinematic excuses extra content for horde.

Yes they got a zone, an area in orgrimmar and heavy presence in multiple places involving the horde as NPCs. How many Goblin golems or goblin style settlements in for questing do you think I came accross. They have huge presence. More so than even the dawrves or the gnomes much less Worgen. What you saying is delusional and factually false. Get that selective biased vision out of here.

Indeed the horde was unhappy for being shoved into an evil role again but they got cinematics. What did the alliance get? a music video.

Its not great, I agree, but at least they are there. I don't recall even an equivalent of that for the worgen do you?

Jesus christ here we go about characters. You can have all the characters you want baby, I ain't taking them away from you.
    I just don't like to be given less content and then given an bland character in cinematics to say "SEE YOU EXIST WORGEN! WE DID NOT FORGET!"
    I don't lie. I said it looked better aesthetically and its true azshara did look better when it was a natural orange ashenvale. Now its a dug up shit hole.
    You don't need a favorite quest to like a zone idiot, I said aesthetically but i dont think you know what that word means. My favorite NPC was obviously Azurgos because the giant blue dragon walking around looked cool in the orange forest. AESTHETICALLY. Nobody cares about it now because its a level 10 zone. You are saying nobody cared about it before because it was useless but its still fucking useless i dont understand how you are not getting this FACT. ITS A LEVEL 10 ZONE ITS MORE USELESS NOW THAN IT WAS IN VANILLA. its just also ugly now.

Horde doesn't get extra content. Horde gets different content based on the context of the story so does the alliance.

You are the one with selective biased vision dude. And genn isn't the only character the alliance has on horde. The alliance has MORE characters, Less dead characters and more neutral characters.

The alliance will get to win Again most likely. But that doesnt matter cause you already said the only way you will play is if the alliance kills all of the horde. You have already proved you are so biased the horde has to not exist for equality in your eyes. All you do is bitch about goblins and two cinematics meanwhile we just came out of legion and no horde characters were even present. How about that? Allliance actually got an expansion where the only horde character was sylvanas and her story was getting shit on by that worgen you think doesnt matter. Then we go help tyrande, malfurion, velen, alleria, turalyon and khadgar do a bunch of noble human things while the horde does jack shit. INB4 cata/mop/wod were horde expansions. Except Cata had malfurion as the lore character for firelands, MoP had varians high king shit, jainas development, anduins adventure and alliance win the war and WoD was about KILLING ORCS for a HUMAN mage.

Goblin presense being fodder for the alliance literally means nothing. I dont recall an equivalent of genn kicking sylvanas' ass in stormheim in a 1v1 for the horde.

Jesus christ here we go about cinematics and goblins. You can have all the random worgens walking all you want baby, I ain't taking them away from you. I just don't like to be given less and worse story while being killed off all the time and then have to listen to dumb ass alliance players bitch about favoritism that doesnt exist.

The gnomes have been making gas masks for 14 years now surely they can figure out after the blight being used multiple times against the alliance.
    It's because the alliance is only accessory for the horde story to keep going. We are dumb because that helps Sylvanas to be "smart".

10+ Year Old Account
    @God Dragon
    I have literally proved to you time and again how horde gets more content. just because you dont like it doesn't change the facts.
    I am done with you, you resort to personal attacks each time rather than addressing the argument.

Alliance believe everyone will follow their moral compass. thats not bad writing thats just called stupid leaders.

Kind of like reality when you think about it looking at modern day politics.

Death to the blood elves! Total continent domination! We'll put another scar right there next to Arthas's, a little bit to the right!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance believe everyone will follow their moral compass. thats not bad writing thats just called stupid leaders.

Kind of like reality when you think about it looking at modern day politics.
    Sounds like lazy writing to me to make artificial drama.

I don't lie. I said it looked better aesthetically and its true azshara did look better when it was a natural orange ashenvale. Now its a dug up shit hole.
    You don't need a favorite quest to like a zone idiot, I said aesthetically but i dont think you know what that word means. My favorite NPC was obviously Azurgos because the giant blue dragon walking around looked cool in the orange forest. AESTHETICALLY. Nobody cares about it now because its a level 10 zone. You are saying nobody cared about it before because it was useless but its still fucking useless i dont understand how you are not getting this FACT. ITS A LEVEL 10 ZONE ITS MORE USELESS NOW THAN IT WAS IN VANILLA. its just also ugly now.

Horde doesn't get extra content. Horde gets different content based on the context of the story so does the alliance.

You are the one with selective biased vision dude. And genn isn't the only character the alliance has on horde. The alliance has MORE characters, Less dead characters and more neutral characters.

The alliance will get to win Again most likely. But that doesnt matter cause you already said the only way you will play is if the alliance kills all of the horde. You have already proved you are so biased the horde has to not exist for equality in your eyes. All you do is bitch about goblins and two cinematics meanwhile we just came out of legion and no horde characters were even present. How about that? Allliance actually got an expansion where the only horde character was sylvanas and her story was getting shit on by that worgen you think doesnt matter. Then we go help tyrande, malfurion, velen, alleria, turalyon and khadgar do a bunch of noble human things while the horde does jack shit. INB4 cata/mop/wod were horde expansions. Except Cata had malfurion as the lore character for firelands, MoP had varians high king shit, jainas development, anduins adventure and alliance win the war and WoD was about KILLING ORCS for a HUMAN mage.

Goblin presense being fodder for the alliance literally means nothing. I dont recall an equivalent of genn kicking sylvanas' ass in stormheim in a 1v1 for the horde.

Jesus christ here we go about cinematics and goblins. You can have all the random worgens walking all you want baby, I ain't taking them away from you. I just don't like to be given less and worse story while being killed off all the time and then have to listen to dumb ass alliance players bitch about favoritism that doesnt exist.
    pffft Sylvanas won't be killed off. you're being delusional.

Keep in mind the Blood Elves , Nightborne, and the vast majority of Orcs / Trolls, and nearly all forsaken are behind Sylvanas.

Why?

History is in the eye of the beholder and to them they know the Alliance are bigoted monsters.

Blood Elves hate Humans and Night Elves with a passion.

and the huge influx of Maghar telling them what the benevolent ALLIANCE based Draenei who share the same values and way of life did to them. They will never submit to the fanatical Alliance.

Saurfang is either still playing a game of subterfuge. or hes a complete fool.

And come BFA Alliance add the MOST ANTI HORDE Anti orc number one bigot group of humans in the game back into the Alliance.

Kul'Tiras and it's lead by probably the biggest bigot in the franchise at this point who wants ALL Horde to die because of Garrosh.
    Alleria isn't even comprehensible.

She didnt care about her nation or the twice attempted genocide. she went straight to betraying them for not licking the human boot.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-08-13 at 08:27 PM.

Alliance has more characters....

And they ALL do fuck all.
    ---
    and every character you listed has no identity.

they are all just echo chambers licking Anduins boots.

I find it funny Lady Liadrin gets more development then almost all of the Alliance faction leaders outside the Almighty human.

Rofl Varians High King story??

Hush Tyrande

sums up the alliance
    They do more than horde characters. I mean velen, alleria and turalyon beat the legion. Good arugment though i guess...

They have more identity than the horde characters. no lady liadrin does not get more story than Velen, anduin, jaina, varian, and malfurion.
    but she does get more than Baine, lor'themar, rohkahn, voljin, and any other horde character that isnt an orc or sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

@God Dragon
    I have literally proved to you time and again how horde gets more content. just because you dont like it doesn't change the facts.
    I am done with you, you resort to personal attacks each time rather than addressing the argument.
    Lol you have not proved anything but you are delusional enough to believe you did. All you have said is goblins got a zone and they are present as no name quest mobs and horde got TWO WHOLE CINEMATIS for BFA. WHile ignoring all the character development alliance characters get over horde ones because you dont want to admit there is no bias you are just biased and want blizzard to be as biased as you in favor of the alliance. Get over yourself.