Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Kind of irrelevant since there literally isn't any other neck you could replace it with. It's purposely overstatted anyway.
    It isn't overstatted though which is what people like you fail to understand. You're losing 3 slots worth of stats, 3 slots that normally have the highest stats with the exception of jewelry slots. The heart at level 20(il363) has 224 of Mastery/Crit/Haste. Chests normally are on par with Legs so lets use that as the baseline here. IL350 legs have 210 stats divided between the 2 stats on the slot. So lets just say(generously) the neck takes the 3 lost slots and has stats for all of them, ok fine. You're still losing stats from what a neck normally has on it, which is equal to what rings have. So you're still losing 350+ rating worth of stats, which adds onto the overall already slow feeling of many of the classes and makes it harder to hit breakpoints that certain specs still require.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    It isn't overstatted though which is what people like you fail to understand. You're losing 3 slots worth of stats, 3 slots that normally have the highest stats with the exception of jewelry slots. The heart at level 20(il363) has 224 of Mastery/Crit/Haste. Chests normally are on par with Legs so lets use that as the baseline here. IL350 legs have 210 stats divided between the 2 stats on the slot. So lets just say(generously) the neck takes the 3 lost slots and has stats for all of them, ok fine. You're still losing stats from what a neck normally has on it, which is equal to what rings have. So you're still losing 350+ rating worth of stats, which adds onto the overall already slow feeling of many of the classes and makes it harder to hit breakpoints that certain specs still require.
    This, quite literally, does not matter.

Why? Because a shitton of Azerite traits are flat stat boosts or procs. For example, I can get to truly hysteric levels of haste with things like Overwhelming Power and such - this more than compensates for lack of stats on item itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    This, quite literally, does not matter.

Why? Because a shitton of Azerite traits are flat stat boosts or procs. For example, I can get to truly hysteric levels of haste with things like Overwhelming Power and such - this more than compensates for lack of stats on item itself.
    None of the secondary stats are good for any of the classes. All of the good Azerite traits are procs of damage...you claiming that just shows that you haven't got a clue as to what Azerite traits are good and what Azerite traits are bad.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I hope paragon rep boxes never return...So bad to keep forcing ppl to do WQ even into next exspansion for mounts.
    Nightfallen rug is basically garrison invasion mounts for me. The thing I'm gonna be doing late into the next xpac cause RNG hates me.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would not put it past them to gate pathfinder 2 behind it next year (if we even get it this time), based on what we've had to do for part 1.

The head could be useful if its a "bogey" slot and you can't get better.

You could probably get exalted even if you just showed up for the Emissary pop and mission table for 2/3 months though.
    Last edited by Pete; 2018-08-31 at 10:59 PM.

It isn't overstatted though which is what people like you fail to understand.
    Yes, it is. It is overstatted because it has to compensate for the three azerite slots, but it is nonetheless overstatted. It also has a primary stat bonus necks normally don't have anymore.

Besides, you still can't get any replacements anyway.

Yes, it is. It is overstatted because it has to compensate for the three azerite slots, but it is nonetheless overstatted. It also has a primary stat bonus necks normally don't have anymore.

Besides, you still can't get any replacements anyway.
    If it's under the actual amount of what the slots would give, it isn't overstated. It would be understated. 150 main stat does not make up for 400+ loss in secondary stats.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the secondary stats are good for any of the classes. All of the good Azerite traits are procs of damage...you claiming that just shows that you haven't got a clue as to what Azerite traits are good and what Azerite traits are bad.
    *raises eyebrow*

So you want to tell me Overwhelming Power is not good for any of the classes? lul

Blightborne Infusion is pretty good too. depending on spec and finally you have a bloody weapon enchant which is pure stat boost of the kind you desire.

There are a ton of sources of stats that did not exist in Legion and exist now that more than enough compensate for lack of stats on armor itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    *raises eyebrow*

So you want to tell me Overwhelming Power is not good for any of the classes? lul

Blightborne Infusion is pretty good too. depending on spec and finally you have a bloody weapon enchant which is pure stat boost of the kind you desire.

There are a ton of sources of stats that did not exist in Legion and exist now that more than enough compensate for lack of stats on armor itself.
    It is not the top trait for any spec in the game without having 3 of them together which will almost never happen. Nor does anyone look at level 2s when determining what Azerite armor they're equiping. All the level 2s are only around a ~200 dps increase where as almost all of the level 1s are 500-700+ dps increase.

Overwhelming Power specifically on a spec to spec basis:

Frost DK: 151 dps
    Unholy: 157 dps
    Havoc: 183 dps
    Boomkin: 163 dps
    Feral: 216 dps(this is going to drop with the change to haste scaling for Feral)
    BM Hunter: 182 dps
    MM: 171 dps
    Survival: 188 dps
    Arcane: 175 dps
    Fire: 136 dps
    Frost Mage: 161 dps
    Windwalker: 77 dps
    Ret Pally: 192 dps
    Shadow: 209 dps
    Assassination: 215 dps
    Outlaw: 208 dps
    Sub: 183 dps
    Elemental: 145 dps
    Enhancement: 228 dps
    Affliction: 248 dps
    Demo: 168 dps
    Destro: 194 dps
    Arms: 233 dps
    Fury: 231 dps
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Deleted
    All of the reps seem pretty pointless to get exalted with.

I'm doing all of the dailies anyway, but it seems unrewarding as all hell. Really wish Blizzard would stop being so unwilling to put anything on Exalted for fear of rewarding people for getting exalted incase some people find it mandatory. You get a crappy tabard and sometimes a mount these days. The only people who go balls to the wall grinding rep are usually hardcore raiders, but the gear is so mediocre it's usually instantly irrelevant for them.

Deleted
    Would be good to know if we need Exalted Reputations for the coming Pathfinder 2. If yes i should keep grinding Reputation after Revered. Any info ?

Deleted
    I hope paragon rep boxes never return...So bad to keep forcing ppl to do WQ even into next exspansion for mounts.
    This so much!
    Even if you have to farm 50 times the rep and you can buy the mount it would be ok, I know what has to be done and I can decide if I wanna do it yes or no.

But farming the rep again to just maybeeee get the mount, fuck that.
    Especially when you farmed 30+ boxes and another guy gets the mount in his first box.

I understand they wanna make everyone special just like with the titanforging dopamine drug but leave that shit to gear and not mounts please.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crouder View Post
    Would be good to know if we need Exalted Reputations for the coming Pathfinder 2. If yes i should keep grinding Reputation after Revered. Any info ?
    No info, but we have experience from previous expansion. Part II will likely require to do content from patch 8.1/8.2 (depend when they will release it) - expect Revered from new rep, exploring new zone and finishing campaign from patch (although in Legion we only had to do rep and exploring).

If it's under the actual amount of what the slots would give, it isn't overstated. It would be understated. 150 main stat does not make up for 400+ loss in secondary stats.
    No. The Azerite slots are understatted. The neck itself is overstatted. If you were to replace it with a regular neck of equal iLvl, you'd have even less secondaries.

Quote Originally Posted by crouder View Post
    If it's any indication, it was revered in Legion, and even the new rep they added, armies of legionfall, was nerfed from exalted to revered for flying because of backlash. I'd expect something similar in bfa.

Only thing that consistently asks for exalted are allied races, so if you want Zanalari trolls / Kul Tiras humans they will probably require some old or new exalted rep.

7 legion don't have i am exalted with so maybe the other dont have paragon too

+15 stops at revered for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    If you don't like the exalted rewards and/or don't want that +15 iLvLs for your Heart of Azeroth, by all means, stop at revered. But chances are you'll want the iLvL's for your necklace, though.
    you dont get +15 at exalted

No. The Azerite slots are understatted. The neck itself is overstatted. If you were to replace it with a regular neck of equal iLvl, you'd have even less secondaries.
    Ok so you take those stats and distribute them to the 3 slots, then you have a neck with ZERO stats. It's understated for the way they want it to function. If you can't understand that, then I'm done debating with a monkey.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    For me, not really. The 355 helm is nice but like most rep items you're likely going to replace it pretty fast if you do any kind of raiding or get real lucky on Titanforging which will likely release sooner than most will hit exalted.

I got Pathfinder today so from here on out I am pumping the breaks on world quests and will only be doing item upgrades, Honorbound for the next ~4.5k rep and Zandalari for the allied race unlock. I'll hit exalted with the rest through emissary dailies somewhere in the expansion.
    you cant titanforge azerite gear, so you cant get lucky titanfrge to replace the head.
    normal is same level, it will be heroic or mythic before you replace it
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content