Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I got 370 shoulders and 385 trinket off of Arathi WB, I'm quite happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhade1337 View Post
    Don't think we have bonus rolls that fast, don't they come with like second raid tier?
    Nope, you can get bonus rolls right now. Idk about Horde city but Alliance's the seller is next to Transmog npc.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

i think warfront would be much better if they disable flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I got 370 shoulders and 385 trinket off of Arathi WB, I'm quite happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, you can get bonus rolls right now. Idk about Horde city but Alliance's the seller is next to Transmog npc.
    Interesting, gonna check later tonight when i come from work, btw you buy them with what now? same like in legion.. gold/war resources? xD

Deleted
    Yep. Overreacting at its finest. It' HC uldir item level stuff. 3 weeks and people will overgear this boss like it was nothing. Arcanocrystal was hell a lot of worse case. You needed to kill a world boss, drop then it needed to tf up to 910-20 . Or you've bought that trinket stuff on argus which had like 1% chance to give you one.

Don't think we have bonus rolls that fast, don't they come with like second raid tier?
    No, they're available in Boralus (for alliance) for 2000g or 250 ressources.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the Lord said "let there be RNG," and there was RNG, and the Lord saw that it was good, for it triggered many people.

Dude, RNG is RNG is RNG is RNG. Get over it

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    No, they're available in Boralus (for alliance) for 2000g or 250 ressources.
    Thx for the info m8, nice forum pic btw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    What do you mean 2 pieces of gear? One from bonus roll?
    yes

and if you don't mythic raid for some classes those pieces will be BiS until the next raid tier.

Interesting, gonna check later tonight when i come from work, btw you buy them with what now? same like in legion.. gold/war resources? xD
    2,000 gold, 10 Marks of Honor, or 250 resources.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morinas View Post
    Yep. Overreacting at its finest. It' HC uldir item level stuff. 3 weeks and people will overgear this boss like it was nothing. Arcanocrystal was hell a lot of worse case. You needed to kill a world boss, drop then it needed to tf up to 910-20 . Or you've bought that trinket stuff on argus which had like 1% chance to give you one.
    it is not just "stuff" it is azerite items.

370 azerite items are going to be relevant for a long time for everyone who plays m+. And they are exclusive because you can only get them through the weekly chest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Lots of player qq'ed because of legendaries and RNG during legion.

So they removed legendaries and kept RNG.

GG
    they did not remove legendaries, they renamed them azerite armor.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    yes

and if you don't mythic raid for some classes those pieces will be BiS until the next raid tier.
    That's the decision for every person playing this game, do mythic raiding or not, do m+ or not, do high arenas or not, it depends on the person.

they did not remove legendaries, they renamed them azerite armor.
    Azerite armor = trinkets.

Deleted
    That's the decision for every person playing this game, do mythic raiding or not, do m+ or not, do high arenas or not, it depends on the person.
    people with a regular job and life can't do all.

Why did Blizzard make raid azerite armor traits work only in raids?

people with a regular job and life can't do all.

Why did Blizzard make raid azerite armor traits work only in raids?
    working from 9 to 6, with 2h on the road to work, did mythic raiding, but now i think i'll stick with just high keys m+ .. dunno need to decide !

Deleted

they did not drop such exclusive items.
    I managed to luck my way to a 2-set tier bonus on that sha world boss in mop within the first two weeks.

The instance which dropped the tier set opened like a month later meaning there was no other possible way to access that bonus.

How is that better than getting azerite pieces from the world boss? I mean sure the other sources to get similar items are on a weekly lockout (heroic raid/weekly chest) but the weekly lockout on certain items which are then gated behind a drop chance exists since vanilla.

The etherals in your respective town have them. 2 for 2000g/250WR each.
    Edit: Nvm, had that tab open too long people already told you .

Anyway, yeah it's a bit unfair, what surprised me more though is that I didn't get to use my bonus roll on the bog standard world boss in Stormsong.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-09-05 at 09:58 AM.

How exactly is this "x10 times worse" than the BiS trinket from Legion world boss?
    It's just regular gear drops that you can get better/equal from Uldir and/or Mythic + end week rewards with slightly more time and effort yes but it's doable unlike the trinket issue back then.

The difference of someone getting 30g and 500ap and another guy getting two 370 Azerite Pieces is just a total joke
    Doesn't the world boss drop 355 loot? Since azerite armor can't titanforge, I'm wondering if mmo-c has wrong information on their front page. If they drop 355, I won't waste a bonus roll, but if they really drop 370, maybe I will...

Found the guy that coined gold.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh, every time you kill a boss there should be a loot selection window popping up where you can simply select the loot you want for that week.

/s
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”