Thread: Battlefield V

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Anyone else laughing at the people not realizing they are only talking about character cosmetics?
    I'm giggling a bit, though also disappointed because hot damn did I want to roll around in a sweet leather jacket with a low cut tank top murderlizing people. Gimme a sweet bowler to top it all off and THANK YOU I WILL BE ENJOYING THE SHIT OUTTA THE CHARACTER I CAN'T ACTIVELY SEE EXCEPT AFTER I DIE...which will happen a lot so I'll spend a lot of time looking at my pretty corpse.

Anyone else laughing at the people not realizing they are only talking about character cosmetics?
    I'm having a chuckle because they used the historical accuracy angle to cover their inability to finish a game in time for launch. Especially after the uneducated fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    You couldn't even fly a plane in a straight line for longer than 10 second without having to turn to avoid leaving the play area. . . . . . .
    funny cus i didnt have that problem at all.

Just to be that guy who weighs in on a nitpicking detail:
    There were actually a lot of Japanese in the US army https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japane...n_World_War_II

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    funny cus i didnt have that problem at all.
    Me neither, gotta say i love the stuka dive bomber and the sirens/sound they make, pretty terrifying hearing them when your on the ground to.

Im pretty shit at driving planes though im more of a infantry guy but still fun.

They should add some kamikaze planes as a option to the V2 bomb you can call in
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2018-09-14 at 11:43 AM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    They'll cut them from release, try to get more people to buy the game, then release them later on.

Classic EA tactics.

Deleted
    EA's Dick

Is in your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    They'll cut them from release, try to get more people to buy the game, then release them later on.

Classic EA tactics.
    With a 'back by popular demand, smash the patriarchy fellow wise consumers!' down wit tha kidz message.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    With a 'back by popular demand, smash the patriarchy fellow wise consumers!' down wit tha kidz message.
    You do understand they aren't removing anything that people have been complaining about in this thread. The are talking about character customization.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

You do understand they aren't removing anything that people have been complaining about in this thread. The are talking about character customization.
    It's more like a classic deflection technique where they vaguely are in the ballpark of the complaints, but missing 80% of it intentionally, doing a token measure for PR.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The usual Ea tactic. Game is still gona be bad trust me.
    The beta gameplay would indicate otherwise. EA doesn't develop the game, it's DICE. EA is just monetary related shit.

It won't be a bad game, dumb asses who like to badmouth shit just for the sake of badmouthing shit like yourself is what is going to hurt the game more than anything. You don't like this iteration of the game? Ok, move on then. I personally cant wait for them to move on from this WW1/WW2 shit. Bring on modern games again. Bad Company was the best this series' best franchise. Bad Company 3 please.

What I wan't to know is, what does EA have on DICE that keeps them them from breaking off and getting a different publisher? DICE damn well knows the reputation EA has(not a good rep) so again, what is it that keeps DICE with them? Gotta be some contractual thing. EA's detrimental rep is going to hurt DICE and BF more than anything, not so much the game itself.
    Last edited by Extremities; 2018-09-15 at 09:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    The beta gameplay would indicate otherwise. EA doesn't develop the game, it's DICE. EA is just monetary related shit.

It won't be a bad game, dumb asses who like to badmouth shit just for the sake of badmouthing shit like yourself is what is going to hurt the game more than anything. You don't like this iteration of the game? Ok, move on then. I personally cant wait for them to move on from this WW1/WW2 shit. Bring on modern games again. Bad Company was the best this series' best franchise. Bad Company 3 please.

What I wan't to know is, what does EA have on DICE that keeps them them from breaking off and getting a different publisher? DICE damn well knows the reputation EA has(not a good rep) so again, what is it that keeps DICE with them? Gotta be some contractual thing.
    I think you lack some understanding here, so let me make it clear for you.

EA owns DICE, the official name of the company is EA Digital Illusions CE AB.

You can't dislike EA then excuse DICE, they are the same company.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I think you lack some understanding here, so let me make it clear for you.

EA owns DICE, the official name of the company is EA Digital Illusions CE AB.

You can't dislike EA then excuse DICE, they are the same company.
    That I did not know. Seems old Dice is a subsidiary now. On the other hand, no need to be condescending.

going to flop big time, good to see they are trying to salvage this mess but it's EA. they will find another way to screw that up too

Quote Originally Posted by donomito View Post
    going to flop big time, good to see they are trying to salvage this mess but it's EA. they will find another way to screw that up too
    lol how will it flop? beta was very good.

Deleted
    Was it? I'm somewhat disappointed, TTK is absurdly low, visibility in general is also low compared to the cleaner BF3/BF4.

I played the CoD beta (BR) and if I had to choose, I'd pick CoD tbh.
    I'd have to take a look at BFs version of a battle royale before I'd buy it tbh.

It's extremely frustrating to die in that game, maybe I didn't see it, but can you skip the "bleeding out" bullshit instantly? On top of that, the respawn time starts AFTER you died. I don't know, overall it felt extremely lackluster, bugs and lobby issues aside.

In stark contrast to the low TTK, you have a unrewarding system with headshots.
    I think you need *3* Headshots with the SG44 to kill somebody? All the numbers seem so odd and out of place.

And the whole tank stuff is broken too. Why am I not dealing more damage with my rocket launcher if I hit the backside? Why remove such a feature?
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2018-09-16 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Was it? I'm somewhat disappointed, TTK is absurdly low, visibility in general is also low compared to the cleaner BF3/BF4.

I played the CoD beta (BR) and if I had to choose, I'd pick CoD tbh.
    I'd have to take a look at BFs version of a battle royale before I'd buy it tbh.

It's extremely frustrating to die in that game, maybe I didn't see it, but can you skip the "bleeding out" bullshit instantly? On top of that, the respawn time starts AFTER you died. I don't know, overall it felt extremely lackluster, bugs and lobby issues aside.

In stark contrast to the low TTK, you have a unrewarding system with headshots.
    I think you need *3* Headshots with the SG44 to kill somebody? All the numbers seem so odd and out of place.

And the whole tank stuff is broken too. Why am I not dealing more damage with my rocket launcher if I hit the backside? Why remove such a feature?
    They will fix the respawn time that you dont need to wait extra to respawn if you choose to wait to bleed out. TTK is alright but need some tweaking and it's more tactical now as you cant just spam spot on everything that moves, only snipers with the telescope can spot now, else you just leave a marker for your squad to see. So you can move around better without having to worry about being spotted. ¨

About the tank im not sure, did not attack that many to notice but your right you should deal more damage if you attack it from the rear, hope they fix that. I did like that you need to go refil ammo and stuff with it and the tanks the squad lleader can call in is pretty sweet, they are slow as fuck though but they said they wil add faster ones.

BF1 release was awesome and no issues that i can remember. Not llike the BF4 release atleast.

So far im pretty happy with it from the beta but as i said they need to tweak some stuff.

One thing i miss is the headshot sound from BF1, was so damn satisfying, they could make a slider where you deside to have the sound or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    if you are a white man with self respect you will probably avoid this game

i have every battlefield game for PC since the original but im going to skip this one
    lol what?

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    if you are a white man with self respect you will probably avoid this game

i have every battlefield game for PC since the original but im going to skip this one
    because white man was sensored in the chat ? It was more than likely a beta bug. "Polish". "So gonna" "dlc" and a lot of other words was also fucked up. A beta bug is enough for you to go all white knight ?

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    "Can't be racist to whites!" "Can't be sexist to men!"