Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatsack View Post
    You dodged my question, how come a fight thats tailored for a warrior and all the top warriors in the World seems to be struggling at arond 12th Place? Lets not look sims lets look at the reality then. Explain why a class in your Eyes that are the best dps is struggling at the boss fight that are pretty much a 55% long execute phase since you start him at 60% hp? Its stupid to defend it when both sims and the logs shows how much they are struggling on single target. while they have good AoE damage on trash it hardly matters.
    Show me where I said it was the best? I said Arms is good in reply to someone saying Arms is a bottom 3 spec, which is flat out false. Also warrior no longer has some uber advantage with execute, a lot of classes have execute mechanics now.

Also, this obsession with single target DPS is just hilarious. Like every single boss is just some target dummy that you wail on for 5 minutes. Burst AOE and strong cleave are both incredible things to have in Uldir and Arms is great at both of those. But yes, lets focus on single target and only single target.
    Last edited by ramayana1423; 2018-09-13 at 12:38 PM.

Deleted
    That's sad to hear. We completed a +10 before reset with Warr and Rogue DPS (along with a Hunter). Wasn't that problematic with melee. Group around 345-355 avg ilvl.
    I don't mind healing dps Warriors, and they buff phys damage in party which is nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    Show me where I said it was the best? I said Arms is good in reply to someone saying Arms is a bottom 3 spec, which is flat out false. Also warrior no longer has some uber advantage with execute, a lot of classes have execute mechanics now.

Also, this obsession with single target DPS is just hilarious. Like every single boss is just some target dummy that you wail on for 5 minutes. Burst AOE and strong cleave are both incredible things to have in Uldir and Arms is great at both of those. But yes, lets focus on single target and only single target.
    Thats litterly what bosses have always been. big scripted target dummys with some built in mechanics that usually aren't that diffucult to handle. Usually you have to nuke down some adds aswell which most of the time are a single target or to spread out to AoE. But hey I guess single target doesnt matter since you obviously think that there aren't any single target encounters since you find it wierd that people are "obsessing" about them...

And Arms is bottom 3 according to sims at 385 Itemlevel. They are not ofcourse 100% accurate but they usually show a trend that reflects the reality quite often in similar encounters. Thats why people are using them, they are a clever tool so you don't have to calculate everything all the time. When people starts reaching 385 Warriors will be bottom tier or atleast its more likely that they'll be closer to the bottom then the top. And since blizzard keeps shitting all over warriors constantly releasing the pathetic excuse for a tank that is protection that 1.6% of the population play in heroic raids that isnt even a working specialization. I feel the right to be worried about the class I play since if every other class will keep getting tweaks and they'll just keep ignoring warriors. Not a single mention yet to why protection is such garbage.

Deleted
    honestly I've had this problem since 2006, and it's taken me 12 years to give up and just tank instead. With personal loot it works out pretty well, kinda kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

Thats litterly what bosses have always been. big scripted target dummys with some built in mechanics that usually aren't that diffucult to handle. Usually you have to nuke down some adds aswell which most of the time are a single target or to spread out to AoE. But hey I guess single target doesnt matter since you obviously think that there aren't any single target encounters since you find it wierd that people are "obsessing" about them...

And Arms is bottom 3 according to sims at 385 Itemlevel. They are not ofcourse 100% accurate but they usually show a trend that reflects the reality quite often in similar encounters. Thats why people are using them, they are a clever tool so you don't have to calculate everything all the time. When people starts reaching 385 Warriors will be bottom tier or atleast its more likely that they'll be closer to the bottom then the top. And since blizzard keeps shitting all over warriors constantly releasing the pathetic excuse for a tank that is protection that 1.6% of the population play in heroic raids that isnt even a working specialization. I feel the right to be worried about the class I play since if every other class will keep getting tweaks and they'll just keep ignoring warriors. Not a single mention yet to why protection is such garbage.
    Monks have been top 2 DPS according to sims this entire expansion. That's all you need to know about sims right now.

Deleted
    "Wäh wäh Arms is not good for myth+"

MEanwhile first +15 out of and in time with an arms warrior in the group

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Melee in general get shafted over range unless they're particularly fotm OP
    sounds like challenge modes all over again

because ranged dps players just get a free pass on being retards but always reeeeeeeeeeeee when you point it out. pve players are so shit at this game, i don't know why they even play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    Monks have been top 2 DPS according to sims this entire expansion. That's all you need to know about sims right now.
    I also refered to the best fights in Uldir for warriors which you overlooked because you realised how wrong you are, you keep dodging the statistics from the actuall content so. Warriors are bottom tier dps now and the worst tank and there is plenty of proof to it

I also refered to the best fights in Uldir for warriors which you overlooked because you realised how wrong you are, you keep dodging the statistics from the actuall content so. Warriors are bottom tier dps now and the worst tank and there is plenty of proof to it
    You should reroll to another class then. That way we at least don't need to see you posting this dumb shit in the forums anymore. Plus I'll be totally honest, ever since you said sims are showing a theoretical max DPS I have completely ignored everything you have said.
    Last edited by ramayana1423; 2018-09-14 at 01:21 PM.

Item level 335, everytime I try to join M0, it looks like this. I wasn't able to do single mythic by now.

Quote Originally Posted by R74NN View Post
    Item level 335, everytime I try to join M0, it looks like this. I wasn't able to do single mythic by now.

Mine looks like that with a 358 ilvl, 3914 Legion score and 514 current score.

I feel your pain. I main a SP.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Sanguine week, what can you really offer, a stun to keep the mob inside, and a pummel.

Or they can get a DK that completely counters sanguine with grip

Or a ranged overall for easiness.

Also need to realize, its the start of the expansion, much more people playing, tryharding and making groups etc etc so its harder for DPS, no matter the fotm, or ilvl, there are hundreds if not thousands at that ilvl.

Make your own and whenever it starts, go for it
    Except the longer you wait the larger the barrier for entry grows as everyone assumes that now that we’re 2 months into an expansion apparently everyone should be 360 and that’s now the minimum ilvl for mythic 0...

Really not a fan of how the community’s handling this; it’s wotlk gear score tuned to 1000.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I'm 358 with a 24 neck and I didn't do shit for M+ last expansion so I'm paying for it now. I managed to get a +10 last week but I'm accepted the fact that I'm farming 2-4s until my score goes up.

Deleted
    It's the way group finder was setup.
    The only information you get is the applicants name, class and ilvl basicly.
    If you're going to play with random people, you want to get the best possible people you can get.
    I'm not going to ask every single person wanting to join about their past experience in this game and neither are you.

Deleted
    Everthing is so uterly melee unfriendly ( hi shark boss freehold )
    Also, 350 is enough for the m+ itself, but when im starting a group with a tank im instantly geting 20+ dps queueing. And these days there always someone with atleast ilvl 355-360. so everyone is geting the best geared people as possible.

Good tip: after you queue write the leader that you know the dungeon tactics perfectly and , if your good with your class, write him that your doing 13k+ dps .

I get 3 pages of 360+ dps when I open my seach for M+ and you actually surprised why people don't take you? Too much competition.

Also, arms warrior is pretty high up there in my (or any other adequate party leader) dps priority list. The spec is a beast for M+

Deleted
    You dodged my question, how come a fight thats tailored for a warrior and all the top warriors in the World seems to be struggling at arond 12th Place? Lets not look sims lets look at the reality then. Explain why a class in your Eyes that are the best dps is struggling at the boss fight that are pretty much a 55% long execute phase since you start him at 60% hp? Its stupid to defend it when both sims and the logs shows how much they are struggling on single target. while they have good AoE damage on trash it hardly matters.
    Fight is not tailored for the warrior. Warriors need high uptime on the target and boss keeps charging plus in the transition phase adds are unhittable a lot of the time. Warriors also suffer the most from the debuffs needing to spread, since only autos and skullsplitter generate rage. Zek, Vectis and Zul are all perfect fights for the warrior, and fights like that will always be common. Not to mention mother execute dps in room 3 and insane utility on ghuun. Honestly you have no clue what you are typing.

If its really that bad, and you dont have a guild group, then just suck it up and go tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    348 Fury warrior, It takes me hours to find groups.
    Are there anything you see other fury warriors doing wrong? I keep doing more damage as protection than my fury so I just end up tanking.