Page 1 of 3
LastLast

It takes me longer to kill ICC 25 normal bosses than it SoO 10 HC bosses

Process that. Most ICC bosses take between 10 and 20 seconds, most SoO bosses take less than 10.

GG on that scaling Blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. I'm amazed by how little i care about that 10 second difference.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    What class are you playing I was able to kill the bosses really fast as a holy pally any dps should be even faster.

Bosses fall over for me defo less than 10 seconds for anything... touch of death xuen and then dead

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Process that. Most ICC bosses take between 10 and 20 seconds, most SoO bosses take less than 10.

GG on that scaling Blizz
    Welcome back to another episode of Nonissues with Justrob! Now with 25% less cussing.

Deleted

GG on that scaling Blizz
    Could be cause ICC 25 is scaled for 25 people and SoO 10 is scaled for 10 people.

10+ Year Old Account

GG on that scaling Blizz
    GG on that whining Rob

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Welcome back to another episode of Nonissues with Justrob! Now with 25% less cussing.
    Same great salty taste!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    What class are you playing I was able to kill the bosses really fast as a holy pally any dps should be even faster.
    Throwing tantrums over inconsequential bullshit is kind of his schtick here.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by fallasleep View Post
    Could be cause ICC 25 is scaled for 25 people and SoO 10 is scaled for 10 people.
    It's three expansions older and it ain't even heroic lol. Bosses should die in the blink of an eye

It's three expansions older and it ain't even heroic lol. Bosses should die in the blink of an eye
    We'll be back with more Nonissues with Justrob after a word from our sponsers.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    We'll be back with more Nonissues with Justrob after a word from our sponsers.
    I never said it was an issue lol, it's just hilariously bad. Shows how much work they did to fix old raids

Deleted
    LOOOOL

Those precious seconds man.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    They already die in a blink of an eye if it’s taking you any time at all then it must be you not the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    They already die in a blink of an eye if it’s taking you any time at all then it must be you not the game.
    Make a vid where you kill every boss in ICC 25 normal in less than a second and I’ll believe you

I never said it was an issue lol, it's just hilariously bad. Shows how much work they did to fix old raids
    If you post it, you think it's an issue when it's not. Your brand is Nonissues with Justrob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    LOOOOL

Those precious seconds man.
    Oh look, the pot came into the kettle's topic.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    He's actually right you know. In Legion I pretty much oneshot WotLK bosses as a Prot Warrior, now no more. Everything dies slower. It does come down to the fact that scaling is indeed fucked up.

Try and kill Flame Leviathan outside of a vehicle in Ulduar btw. Takes forever.

It still dies in seconds, who cares.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    He's actually right you know. In Legion I pretty much oneshot WotLK bosses as a Prot Warrior, now no more. Everything dies slower. It does come down to the fact that scaling is indeed fucked up.

Try and kill Flame Leviathan outside of a vehicle in Ulduar btw. Takes forever.
    You and I have a VERY different definition of forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's not an issue then why are you here? Carry on soloing your raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Oh look, the pot came into the kettle's topic.
    You got a problem with me?

Go to my thread and spam crap so the thread is closed. It just might work.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason why before BFA launched that stuff died in the blink of an eye was because all of the world scaling was only from MoP onwards. We received our first stat squish in Legion that was balanced for level 90 onwards. To counter act this in old content, we were given an invisible damage buff because none of their numbers were adjusted, which is why bosses (and everything in the world) melted in seconds, or instantly. The new stat squish with BFA is for all levels across all content. The Legion damage buff was no longer necessary. That's why (generally speaking) some bosses which were instant kill now take a bit of time to kill.

This is how it always should have been. No band aid damage buffs.