Poll: Did this man flash a white power sign?

Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    By continuing to talk about it, you are spreading it.
    Aren't you spreading it by talking, too?

/Dramatic sting

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    right so you're saying we all sit back and let the witch hunts continue right?
    I'm saying by continuing to push this, you are helping it spread. That's why the trolling started in the first place. It's virtue signaling towards racism, and trying to have a means to plead ignorance or trolling as a defense.

I'm saying by continuing to push this, you are helping it spread. That's why the trolling started in the first place. It's virtue signaling towards racism, and trying to have a means to plead ignorance or trolling as a defense.
    it started in the first place because 4chan started a couple 100+ twitter accounts to spread it, seems the only way to stop it is get counter info that it is a toll and give education on the origins of it.

it started in the first place because 4chan started a couple 100+ twitter accounts to spread it, seems the only way to stop it is get counter info that it is a toll and give education on the origins of it.
    It is a troll, and it's also an attempt to virtue signal to genuine racist beliefs that are held by some of those same fucktards.

It is a troll, and it's also an attempt to virtue signal to genuine racist beliefs that are held by some of those same fucktards.
    There is a reason they picked that gesture because it has so many meanings, people seeing others make it and go right to they are a raciest is part of the troll, I've yet to see any real proof they genuine white supremacists are using that symbol anyway.

it's not really outing anyone, if was a secret gesture why they hell would anyone do it in public so noticeably.

Deleted
    NBC knows its just a 4chan meme, but the narrative/race baiting potential is just too great for them to ignore.

There is a reason they picked that gesture because it has so many meanings, people seeing others make it and go right to they are a raciest is part of the troll, I've yet to see any real proof they genuine white supremacists are using that symbol anyway.

it's not really outing anyone, if was a secret gesture why they hell would anyone do it in public so noticeably.
    It's a way to point towards racism, and still have deniability. It's little more than a wink and a nod.

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    NBC knows its just a 4chan meme, but the narrative/race baiting potential is just too great for them to ignore.
    I agree, it's the media who keeps turning innocent things into hate symbols, first it was Pepe, now it's the OK symbol.

Deleted
    Where it originated from doesn't matter one iota. The fact is that it's used by white supremacists as a white power symbol, thus legitimizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Where it originated from doesn't matter one iota. The fact is that it's used by white supremacists as a white power symbol, thus legitimizing it.
    White nationalist apologist here probably think the Bellamy salute is just a good ole American salute. And a person doing it now doesn’t mean they’re a Nazi.

Whelp, humanity is doomed if someone says breathing is a symbol of white supremacists.

It's a way to point towards racism, and still have deniability. It's little more than a wink and a nod.
    says who 4chan, again could be a bad circle game, could be a deaf sign for asshole (not sure it true just heard that too), could have been picking a zit on his neck, only thing it's a wink and a nod to is peoples willingness to start witch hunts.

says who 4chan, again could be a bad circle game, could be a deaf sign for asshole (not sure it true just heard that too), could have been picking a zit on his neck, only thing it's a wink and a nod to is peoples willingness to start witch hunts.
    Or a willingness to defend and nod to racists.

Just a thought.

you have a copy of the White supremacist hand book and tell us what page that symbol is being used on it, I've yet to see anything (other than the 4chan drawings) that's it's now being used by white supremacist.

you have a copy of the White supremacist hand book and tell us what page that symbol is being used on it, I've yet to see anything (other than the 4chan drawings) that's it's now being used by white supremacist.
    And yet, they are still using the symbol... the troll turned into an actual movement to nod to racists. In the end, they started to believe their own bullshit, which is exactly what /pol and other spots are all about.

It's used to troll virtue signaling SJW.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's also use to troll virtual signaling SJW.
    I hate to break it to you, but Trumpsters are SJWs, as are the /pol trolls.

Or a willingness to defend and nod to racists.

Just a thought.
    So out of the 20 things it could be you jump right to the one that's known to be a false and not real prof of being used, says more about you than him.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet, they are still using the symbol... the troll turned into an actual movement to nod to racists. In the end, they started to believe their own bullshit, which is exactly what /pol and other spots are all about.
    Where are they using it (asked a few times and I just get they are using it but never any proof)

So out of the 20 things it could be you jump right to the one that's known to be a false and not real prof of being used, says more about you than him.
    Maybe you should go back and read my initial comments in this thread. I know he's trolling, but that doesn't change the underlying message of WHY he may be trolling.

It's very easy to buy into your own trolling. Jordan Peterson has done it. Plenty of /pol people self-radicalize in their own little circle jerks. It's not as if it's rare to have white nationalists and racists in the military.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Where are they using it (asked a few times and I just get they are using it but never any proof)
    We have an actual use of it on the video. Jesus, that's what the entire fucking thread is about.

Maybe you should go back and read my initial comments in this thread. I know he's trolling, but that doesn't change the underlying message of WHY he may be trolling.

It's very easy to buy into your own trolling. Jordan Peterson has done it. Plenty of /pol people self-radicalize in their own little circle jerks. It's not as if it's rare to have white nationalists and racists in the military.

- - - Updated - - -

We have an actual use of it on the video. Jesus, that's what the entire fucking thread is about.
    so by saying you think he's trolling or flashing the sign and that's what it means you're making the problem worse, that you were accuse me of doing?

Huh use of it on the video what are you taking about? what video? this one, that's your proof it's a WS sign??????