Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    There's literally five other races on the Alliance side that are more played than Dwarfs. It doesn't have to be humans.
    Dwarfs are least played? My guild is like compromised of like 60% Dwarfs, me included :P

IF this is true then more people need to play Dwarfs.. Dwarfs are like the coolest race, they like booze and speak Scottish and are metal as fuck... That's a win for me :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-09-21 at 12:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    I'm actually super hyped about this, but I do wonder what exactly it will be. Blood elves were one of the few races that didn't really have much in terms of recurring asthetics, besides the fact they like wearing red and gold.

I have a few ideas of what it could be. Either Spellbreaker-like armor:

Or possibly Kael'thas plate:

Personally I'd love the Spellbreaker armor.
    a spell breaker is a protection paladin

2 of those pictures is a warrior and 1 is a mage
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's more magic themed, less paladin themed. Blood elves are more about magic than paladining.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I hope it's more magic themed, less paladin themed. Blood elves are more about magic than paladining.
    but paladins are magical
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Maybe hi-res child of T2 Judgement and Spellbreaker.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post

a spellbreaker is a warrior trained in arcane magic to nullify it. it's not a paladin at all, more comparable to a battle-mage.

I know I'm going to be disappointed if it looks anything like the silvermoon guards. fuck that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Personally I'd love the Spellbreaker armor.
    Honest to god, I hope it's none of the ones you linked. Those look god-awful.

10+ Year Old Account

Could base off the armor on these two...
    I do love the armor that the Action Figure Set Quin'thalan Sunfire uses...
    For the Horde!

I hope for a version of Spellbreaker armour. It is one of the most iconic Blood Elf armour sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I personally think it'll probably be something like the Spellbreaker or Bloodmage armor combined. I personaly hope it's something that'll look good on both casters and paladins.

I'd love something like this illustration by Blizzard artist Matthew McKeown, though:

Red with gold trim for the default look, black with red trim for Blood Knights.
    Something like this is what would make me think twice before rolling a (possible) zandalari paladin.

Dammit, too many people are talking about the spellbreaker armour, but they use robes >_>

I really hope belven heritage armour won't be wasted on some typical fugly WoW robe.

Deleted
    The more I think about it, I do wonder if Blizzard have designed a unique style of Heritage armor for each class, given that:

a) not every class would look right in the same armor type
    b) they will not want every Blood Elf to look identical

Furthermore, I do wonder if they will be looking to iconic Blood Elf characters in lore that represent these classes to draw inspiration from. For me, I main a female Blood Elf rogue so I would just LOOOOVE to have an armor set based on the style of Valeera Sanguinar

Similarly, for example, Mages could get a set based off Rommath or Kael'thas, Paladins would get something modelled off Liadrin, and so on. Regardless, I think Blizzard would have a lot of unique inspiration to play with if they really wanted to

Hopefully not a goofy robe.
    Please don't make it a goofy-ass robe.
    Red-Gold Plate, maybe a neat shield and glaive, with hangy-down inbetween leg bits like a tabard. Like that Quin'Thalan figurine posted above, see the one with the robe above that? No! don't make it like that. Nooooo!
    #norobe

If they are mastering the art of long-coats for Kul Tiras and such, then it might not be much of a stretch to think that the new Heritage armors are gonna hve some kind of crazy tech like that as well, right? I mean, they only have to fit one single race, so they can stretch things out a bit more. If that's the case, then Kathranis' picture wouldn't be that out there, even if it means softening some parts a bit and changing the palette to a red/gold (and then getting a red/black for Paladins).
    But whatever comes, it's gonna be truly welcome by me. Anything Blood Elf themed I find is beautiful. So bring it, Blizz.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I main an orc, and play at least one of ever race.
    yeah, please let me doubt that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yeah, please let me doubt that
    Doubt that I main and orc, or doubt that I play one of every race? Hell I play about two of every race. Why would that be unbelievable? I like alts and love different race/class combos >.>
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I hope for more like a spellbreaker armor, with three different colors! One of the most iconic armor for the blood elves! Otherwise something like Kael'thas is also cool, but personally... I want Mr Spellbreaker

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post

Actually one is the Spellbreaker artwork for WC3, one is the Spellbreaker Johanna Skin from HotS, and the third is Kael'thas, a Bloodmage.

100% sure its going to be just modified KT amor. Just like Nightborne is cloth armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Looks like it’s going to be a spell breaker set if the weapons are anything to go by... which means it’s probably going to be a robe. Not something I can see myself using on my Paladin.