Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    MoP, But without the Panda's and the daily quests grind + Dinosaurs, witches and other. I sign for it
    “Destiny is a gift … Never forget that fear is but the precursor to valor,
    that to strive and triumph in the face of fear, is what it means to be a hero.
    Don’t think … Become!”

"Anton Yelchin, Trollhunters Season 3, last spoken lines"

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Or, you know, it's not that dramatic and they are the enemy and deserve to die because they have killed thousands of Hordies and will continue to do so.
    "This is out of character for Sylvanas"

Yeah....no it isn't
    Goal:survival of forsaken
    Means: any necessary
    Wrath: plague which got outlawed
    Cata: plague while it was outlawed and snide remarks to garrosh about her serving the horde
    Mop: pretty much a background character but if you look at SoO dialogue not against raising blelf corpses
    WoD: no one did anything
    Legion: "sup queen of hell if you help me enslave the goody two shoes it will sure make your daddy mad" literally dealing with the devil

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    "This is out of character for Sylvanas"

Yeah....no it isn't
    Goal:survival of forsaken
    Means: any necessary
    Wrath: plague which got outlawed
    Cata: plague while it was outlawed and snide remarks to garrosh about her serving the horde
    Mop: pretty much a background character but if you look at SoO dialogue not against raising blelf corpses
    WoD: no one did anything
    Legion: "sup queen of hell if you help me enslave the goody two shoes it will sure make your daddy mad" literally dealing with the devil
    Remember when she tortured tauren in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by LanceOmikron View Post
    Agreed. Saying that BFA is MoP 2.0 is a compliment.

It's certainly far, far better than people saying that BFA is WoD 2.0 *shudder*
    problem is that they recycle same ideas not is it good or not

I mean.. yeah, Pandaria was supposed to be the ‘faction war’ expansion, Hopefully BFA ends the way MoP SHOULD have ended, with the alliance tearing the horde appart.
    Although it seems the horde is stronger now than they were at the end of SoO, so maybe both factions tear themselves appart, and they jumble the factions around in the next expansion
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Sounds more like Sylvanas is the Horde's villain while Alliance has another villain that hasn't been revealed yet.
    Been saying it since I capped

Sylvanas is just a tool the higher power is using to corrupt Anduin

Possible warchiefs:
    Saurfang: would want peace due to losing everything to war
    Lorthemar: Anduin and his father were amidst negotiations to get blelfs in the alliance so peace likely outcome
    Gallywix: I mean war while good for making explosions is also expensive
    Voljin: sought peace
    Sylvanas: only ever cared about her people

Vol him needed to be dealt with and luckily the demon dealt a fatal blow allowing the whispers to make him choose the one that would push Anduin.

By making war the only option you make a pacifist break. As king you must do what is best for your people. Sylvanas was the perfect tool. Her actions not unreasonable to those who knew her. Every time peace seemed possible you just needed Sylvanas.

We were too focused on the darkness in front of us we didn't notice the light flickering.

Also they are beating us over the head with the art has comparisons

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Look at this denial. "Teldrassil is going to be a twist guys. Maybe it's corrupted and Sylvanas is saving the planet?"
    actually that was us in these forums not blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    Remember when she tortured tauren in vanilla
    I'm surprised people haven't noticed the one truly out of character is the cub

He's heading down a dark path

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    yadda yadda...
    Saurfang doesn’t like Sylvanas for no reason
    yadda yadda...
    You lost me there. That makes no sense, at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Night Elves re-establishing themselves in Hyjal, or Feralas wouldn't be completely terrible. Why anyone's excited about the prospect of large-scale pumpkin farms in Duskwood or Gilneas is beyond me, though.
    maybe they like pumpkin ?!

- - - Updated - - -

-"My people have suffered more than any other"
    -"Da Horde be a family, bruddamon"
    -Literally all of the Trials of the High King nonsense
    -Fortune Cookie Wisdom shouted at every possible opportunity
    -Nuremberg Trials in the Temple of the White Tiger.
    -The start of time traveling Orcs.
    etc.
    just for clarification, what's bad for you is con for others, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    I just hope we wont kill Sylvanas thats all. Wow without Sylvanas will never be the same. (and they'll remake the voices of the Forsaken ? "For the Dark Lady")
    Well, there are Nightbornes, in south Zandalar, whose Farewell line is "May Elisande bless you" or something like that. So I don't think that's a huge problem for them to simply not care about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    -"My people have suffered more than any other"
    -"Da Horde be a family, bruddamon"
    -Literally all of the Trials of the High King nonsense
    -Fortune Cookie Wisdom shouted at every possible opportunity
    -Nuremberg Trials in the Temple of the White Tiger.
    -The start of time traveling Orcs.
    etc.
    Yo, i think you need more brew.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    just for clarification, what's bad for you is con for others, so...
    Especially the fortune cookie wisdoms. Shame they weren't more like 90's protagonist one liners.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Only ppl that started playing at MOP think that MOP was good.
    Same with you wotlk fanboys
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Same with you wotlk fanboys
    Same can be said even about BC or Classic, It just doesn't matter when people started everyone has a favorite they like .

I certainly feels this expansion is more War of the Ancient instead of MoP through.

They both have...

1. A Queen promoted to the throne by unknown force*. (Sylvanas & Azshara)
    2. The Queen is using the World's Blood towards dubious end (Killing and Raising everyone as Forsaken & Summon Sargeras)
    3. Someone from the Queen's faction is troubled by her behavior. (Saurfang & Ravencrest; Zekhan/Baine & Stormrages)
    4. N'zoth is watching everything unfold, if not having already involved. (8.1 Vol'jin quests & Warbringer Azshara)
    5. A male councilor who obeys the queen's every wish (Nathanos & Xavius)

etcetc

I firmly believe Sylvanas is setting up to be Azshara 2.0, to be tempted by N'zoth to be his Queen of the Dead, ruling the "Dead Side" of Azeroth while Azshara ruling the "Living Side". While the heros defeating Garrosh in SoO ended Y'shaarj's plan, heros defeating Sylvanas in SoO 2.0 will put N'zoth's plan into motion.

Ah, well, enough headcanon. Back to sleep.

*Seriously, we know absolutely nothing about Azshara before she became queen, other than she's born with golden eyes. How did she become queen? Through hereditary? Through conquest?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    I doubt it, they wouldn't kill their golden calf. Blizzard bends reality over backwards to always make sure sylvanas never faces the consequences of her actions.

But I sure hope it is another MoP. Garrosh didn't deserve that end, SoO should have never happened. But sylvanas deserves exactly that and more.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    I doubt it, they wouldn't kill their golden calf. Blizzard bends reality over backwards to always make sure sylvanas never faces the consequences of her actions.

But I sure hope it is another MoP. Garrosh didn't deserve that end, SoO should have never happened. But sylvanas deserves exactly that and more.
    Still waiting for a list the things Sylvanas did against the Horde or its members(use bullet points).

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    Still waiting for a list the things Sylvanas did against the Horde or its members(use bullet points).
    I don't know how you are still waiting for anything from me, this is the first time you even direct a message to me.

Either way my signature is one, and I won't be writing bullet points since I don't care to fulfill demands from a random person on the internet. If you want examples there's plenty of people who have mentioned more before. You can put even put them in bullet points yourself, I'll teach you how if you ask nicely.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

thats great, MOP was a fantastic expansion.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    thats great, MOP was a fantastic expansion.
    Only WOD was worse imo.