Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    I don't know how you are still waiting for anything from me, this is the first time you even direct a message to me.

Either way my signature is one, and I won't be writing bullet points since I don't care to fulfill demands from a random person on the internet. If you want examples there's plenty of people who have mentioned more before. You can put even put them in bullet points yourself, I'll teach you how if you ask nicely.
    Well enlighten me. I can't seem to find them. Still looking for the facts but all I see is headcanon comments left and right.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...I see "I don't see" so much from folks on potential story directions for everything BFA since it launched and I can't help but LOL. Sheesh. Blizzard clearly has a certain direction in mind for all the plot points revealed yesterday. Folks need to wait until more is revealed at this point. All we can do is speculate and there's nothing wrong with that. I just find it silly too many folks feel just because "They don't see how or what will happen" that "There are no good ideas". Then you have to remember how old the WarCraft universe is so...yeah.

And no this won't be an SoO 2.0 for several reasons:

1. Sylvanas has been working closely with the Member Races since the War of Thorns.

2. Lorthe'mar Theron states during the Blood Elf Heritage Armor Questline although he disagrees with certain decisions Sylvanas has made, she gave her life in the defense of Quel'Thalas against the Scourge. She also vouched for the Blood Elves' entry into the Horde and those are why he would never consider turning on her.

3. Jastor Gallywix expressed his support of Sylvanas post Seige of Zuldazar and especially after his clash with Mekkatorque.

4. Sylvanas personally consoles Talanji after her father is slain and vows to help her get revenge against the Alliance.

5. Although Baine opposes Sylvanas, he's not dumb enough to openly challenge someone with the power to raise the dead. Plus he'd be fighting not just her and the Forsaken but most of the Horde and its allies.

6. Even though he is a warrior, Saurfang obviously understands politics enough to make sure to deck the PC before leaving. Sylvanas didn't give Dark Ranger Lyana (sp) the order to kill but to capture Saurfang just to clarify. Obviously she gives you and Zekhan separate orders to "bring him back" but she left out the fact it's actually a capture mission to you and Zekhan.

7. Sylvanas is not looking to beef with the other Horde races and is focused on fighting the Alliance and other things.

Baine's "Maybe we should open up negotiations" comment was a red herring. If he was just him, he knows Anduin would take him in. He's not dumb enough to put his friendship with Anduin before his people and more so since one of the upcoming Warfronts is near Mulgore. Baine has no choice but to continue to ride things out.

As for where Saurfang is going "Alone" and to the "East". Clearly wherever he's planning to go, he wants to go alone. More so since he tells Zekhan to basically wait for him in Orgrimmar. I do think Saurfang's jailbreak was staged just like The Alliance being convinced the Horde Vanguard was going to Silithus was staged. My guess is Anduin cut a deal with Saurfang but he's not necessarily working with the Alliance.

My guess is Saurfang is going to do one of three things:

1. Recruit allies and establish a Horde stronghold somewhere in the EK.

2. Train his mind and body for a while.

3. Seek out someone he knows Sylvanas doesn't know the location of.

One of the three or a combination. The third feels like the most likely and more so since he said he needed to go alone. The most likely reason is whoever he's going to see is either crazy-powerful or someone he cares about, can help him or owes him one. The plot thickens!
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    actually that was us in these forums not blizzard.
    That statement was written from the perspective of people on these forums referring to the Blizzard statement, not the Blizzard statement itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Same with you wotlk fanboys
    I've played since Vanilla, WotLK was the peak of WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    The Alliance WOULD have attacked and used the Azerite for weaponry themsevles; the Horde just beat em too it
    Can you remind me, when last time Alliance "have attacked and used <whatever WMD>" before Horde?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    So reading blue about azerite armor it seems that next raid is called "Siege of zuldazar".

Hmmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    The most likely reason is whoever he's going to see is either crazy-powerful or someone he cares about, can help him or owes him one. The plot thickens!
    Sounds like a job for Green Jesus to step back into the spotlight.

In all probability it will be Thrall, based on the scenario you proposed, the character connections and the theme of restoring honor Saurfang and Thrall both actively have been shown to pursue in the story.

Sounds good, MoP was the second best expansion ever made.

If BFA was MOP 2.0, maybe I would actually enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    If BFA was MOP 2.0, maybe I would actually enjoy it.
    nah. guessing you would still bitch about something. its kind of the thing to do these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Only ppl that started playing at MOP think that MOP was good.
    started BC, MoP was factually the best expansion content wise.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    nah. guessing you would still bitch about something. its kind of the thing to do these days.
    MOP had it's problems but I enjoyed it far more. No reason to stay quiet about problems in a game, thats how you don't get shit fixed. I hate that attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

...but it is the Warchief's order. There must be a good reason for it.
    I have an uneasiness, Rexxar. I advise caution in 'just following orders'. However, in this case, you may be correct in it bringing more good than harm.
    Godwin's Law has been approved. You are now free to compare Sylvanas to Hitler and the Horde to Nazis.
    Last edited by KrakHed; 2018-10-04 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Godwin's Law has been improved. You are now free to compare Sylvanas to Hitler and the Horde to Nazis.
    Do we get to send Baine to the camps?
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Give it time!

Give it time!
    I'm waiting for that Hugo Boss Forsaken heritage armor myself.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Can't wait to commit kristallnacht on baine and his followers.

10+ Year Old Account
    When will this attention seeking OP stop making horrible threads? You can tell who the OP is even before you enter the thread, for crying out loud. And the quality of the thread is the same all over - nonexistent.

It would be cringe worthy ironic if the OP still plays the game. No matter if the sub is paid with gold (i.e feeding Blizzard more money than a regular sub) or a normal sub. Ugh.

On topic: No.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    That's a funny way to say WotLK.

Godwin's Law has been approved. You are now free to compare Sylvanas to Hitler and the Horde to Nazis.
    Oh well, at least when the Dreadguards don the:
    Hugo Boss Forsaken heritage armor.
    we'll actually see their organization fleshed out and properly differentiated from Deathguards. Right now they've largely been forgotten and they're running around with the worst transmog I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Can't wait to commit kristallnacht on baine and his followers.
    Night of the Long Knives'ing Baine et al. would actually get me on board with Sylvanas.