Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    What that really says is your only interested in one kind of character, edgy ones.
    No it doesn't amigo, that's your projection. I like different types of characters with unique personalities.

excuse me for not wanting another idiotic orc warrior whining about his honor 24/7.

They will use the light

If they offer me an alternative that's not a spineless suicidal idiot or a spineless Alliance cuck who doesnt give a fuck if the enemy bombs their cities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they are setting up Syl to be ditched just like they did Garrosh. I think that this "fear" that the Old Gods seem to feel for her is a prelude to her making somekind of a sacrifice that ends up stopping the Void from killing the Azeroth titan, justifying why Vol'jin put her in charge. Once she is dead, Thrall can come in on a chariot and take over the horde, make nice with the alliance, and off we go hand in hand into the next expansion.

Some of us chose horde to be the bad guys
    some of us are sick of being the pussy patrol and like that she does 'evil' or 'realistic war time' things

Boring peace time netural thrall bullshit makes for a boring game if they kill her off as some honorable lets be goodie goodies bullshit then thats just sad for the whole lore team.

Whether its her, garrosh or some other war time leader with the balsls to get stuff done im happy

What will make alliance players break their bond with boiking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    Yeah, they are setting up Syl to be ditched just like they did Garrosh. I think that this "fear" that the Old Gods seem to feel for her is a prelude to her making somekind of a sacrifice that ends up stopping the Void from killing the Azeroth titan, justifying why Vol'jin put her in charge. Once she is dead, Thrall can come in on a chariot and take over the horde, make nice with the alliance, and off we go hand in hand into the next expansion.
    Waaay too obvious. I really suspect this is a huge diversion from the real plan which will most likely involve Sylvanas' removal from her current position, but still I can't believe Blizz would redo MoP down to the last details especially with so many other things left hanging, aside the obvious MoP rerun, they have an entire Horde race built up around her character.

I'm still not convinced she's gonna be killed off.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way they going hate her if she does something that even Lothermar can't stomach like her refusing to aide Silvermoon or something where a bunch deaths could've been prevented but she blatantly refuses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ello View Post
    I'm not sure if you can change the minds of diehards. See, a large part of the support for Sylvanas at this point stems from something Blizzard may not have accounted for -- spite. Spite because, of all the directions Blizzard could have chosen - and yes, this story could have gone many different ways - they picked a tired, tedious, rehashed piece of shit.

You notice how even after Illidan was a cartoon supervillain in TBC, his fans still loved him enough to prompt Blizzard to bring him back from lore purgatory through a soft-retcon? Or how people still like Kael'thas after he became a meme? Or Garrosh after he started eating Old God organs?

It's the same thing with Sylvanas. Except probably even worse because she has more clout with the fanbase and they are recycling a story, after they explicitly told us they wouldn't do so.

Personally speaking, what they're doing now does not make me hate Sylvanas or wish to see her killed. It just makes me hate Blizzard and wish to see them apologize. I'm at the point where I would rather help Sylvanas turn Azeroth into some undead utopia, if only because I don't want to be manipulated into accepting MoP 2.0
    I don't see her getting killed, I do see Vol'jin doing damage control to make sure she doesn't turn the horde into a bunch of evil mustache twirling imbeciles.
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2018-11-04 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    The only way they going hate her if she does something that even Lothermar can't stomach like her refusing to aide Silvermoon or something where a bunch deaths could've been prevented but she blatantly refuses.
    If she does something like that, where she fails to protect the Horde, I think she'll lose a lot of support. The problem would be that if she ever did that, it would actually be Garrosh all over again. There's no question that she lacks morality, but she does have her own values and she's capable of making decisions that reflect those values very effectively. What makes her compelling to me, at least, is that she makes decisions for the benefit of the Horde. She's not a villain, she's an antihero. A world of only heroes and villains is boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    If she does something like that, where she fails to protect the Horde, I think she'll lose a lot of support. The problem would be that if she ever did that, it would actually be Garrosh all over again. There's no question that she lacks morality, but she does have her own values and she's capable of making decisions that reflect those values very effectively. What makes her compelling to me, at least, is that she makes decisions for the benefit of the Horde. She's not a villain, she's an antihero. A world of only heroes and villains is boring.
    That clears up a lot of stuff, what kills me is how people get upset at the Alliance burning up Vulpera settlements and they forget that Shaw is exactly that, a antihero. He openly tell you that he would do the things that the rest of the leadership are too ashamed to do. Hell for some factions leaders like Falstad who were shocked at what he was ordered to do goes to show you that the Alliance has some dark characters standing in plain sight. Shandris and Umbric comes off as being bloodthirsty as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They’ll probably have her attack us.

Either that or they actually let us side with her all the way and have us be on the losing side.

Preferably the latter if we have to get rid of her at all. I want to oppose Saurfang and his warped ideals of what the Horde ‘should’ be all the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Remove her boobs, that is how you remove the bond players have between em.
    she has been evil since cataclysm, what she did then removed her from my list of charecters i dont want to die.

she went from providing a home to those who were homeless
    to providing a home to those who SHE MADE HOMELESS
    She could share a model with the Abomination for all I care. I’d still pick her over Saurfang.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Oh look, whataboutism. And Anduin is held in nowhere near same regard by the Alliance fan as Sylvanas is. But hey, all he'd have to do is sink down to Sylvanas level, murdering civilians, torching Horde cities and trying to "kill hope".

You know, all the things that Sylvanas fans consider "cool" and "pragmatic" and "needed for survivial".

When she'll attempt to do some really fucked up thing and her true intentions will become clear to everyone. The horde players will realize she probably always had her own agenda for starting the war, burning Teldrassil, trying to enslave the Val'kyr queen, and come to accept the fact that "I want to secure the Horde's future" was probably just a facade and she's been using them all along. It's easier to use the Horde for her own motives when they are your allies and subjects. Garrosh was too openly hostile, Sylvanas is smarter, she doesn't show she doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    you should quit reading fanfics with you x sylvanas my man, sounds unhealthy
    You sure know a lot about those fanfics.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    No need, i think most of us would trade him in for 75G and some Proudmoore admiralty rep...

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    No need, i think most of us would trade him in for 75G and some Proudmoore admiralty rep...
    I am afraid lead writer is the one that has the last words, and she wont let her baby be insulted by some toxic males.

5+ Year Old Account
    Never had a bond with a poorly written wrist cutting hypocritical bitch who's using everyone around her to stave off the fate she deserves.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

When will people realize that sometimes people like to actually ROLEPLAY in their mmoRPG. If your character is a Forsaken for example, you would probably roleplay as someone who supports Sylvanas and whatever plans she has for Azeroth. How many Undead npc's that you click say things like "Death to the living" or "Victory for Sylvanas". Not "Victory for the Horde" or "Peace on Azeroth".

I and many others like to play our different characters according to their alignments and factions. My orc might side with Saurfang and hope Thrall comes back. My Blood Elf hunter always looked to Sylvanas as a hero and may now be conflicted. It doesn't matter what our real life ethical code is, what matters in game is that we be true to what we think our character would do. If anyone has ever played D&D or something similar you would understand the importance of staying true to character. My Undead Warlock is just fine with Sylvanas using the Horde to conquer the world and bring death to the living.

I have the ability to separate my character from real life. Some of you seem to not be able to grasp that concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    They create another Undead Female with bigger titties?

Srsly, is there any reason to like Sylvanas in her actual form, except the people that like her for the waifu thing?
    (okay, maybe the missing of alternatives may be a reason, if you don't want Saurfang)
    because she is the queen of a race written as worshipper of her?
    i mean, until now what she did against the forsakens? try to give a future to them? develop powerful weapons?
    she is basically better than most of the other racial leaders combined, still "we" forsakens should go against her? why?

then, really someone could take the boob meme as something more than a childish, in fact, meme?

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    They create another Undead Female with bigger titties?

Srsly, is there any reason to like Sylvanas in her actual form, except the people that like her for the waifu thing?
    (okay, maybe the missing of alternatives may be a reason, if you don't want Saurfang)
    Y'know some people like her as a character. Why do you want to hate other people within your fandom?