Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Ah yes, let's just all pretend that they never made mistakes ever before this occasion, or perhaps it's a new phenomenon as of BfA?
    And for sure, let's blow our shit over it as hard as we can, that'll teach them a lesson that this sort of reaction never taught them during any of the previous times that they fucked up in the eyes of their discerning customers!
    Yea sure bro I'll just keep silent and open my boipucci wide for daddy blizzard. If I had a virtual ticket I'd be doing my damn hardest to refund it right now. Atleast their stocks are hurting, maybe that'll give them something to think about.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Yea sure bro I'll just keep silent and open my boipucci wide for daddy blizzard. If I had a virtual ticket I'd be doing my damn hardest to refund it right now. Atleast their stocks are hurting, maybe that'll give them something to think about.
    Case in point as to the mentality of this crowd can be observed above. They equate consuming a product that they can choose not to with being raped in the ass. Classy AF!

But you hang on tight to that comforter of yours, it's not as if you join a crowd that's been saying the same thing for well over a decade by now or anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Case in point as to the mentality of this crowd can be observed above. They equate consuming a product that they can choose not to with being raped in the ass. Classy AF!

But you hang on tight to that comforter of yours, it's not as if you join a crowd that's been saying the same thing for well over a decade by now or anything.
    Have fun tone policing the rest of the forums.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Blizzard HQ must be in a shit storm. LEt the firings commence. Wonder who the New WOW game director will be. My on is on Afrasiabi
    Mine is on Chilton coming back. They'll split Ion's job into two positions, and make up new job titles for each of them.

Im pleased that KT can now be mages but I think this was handled a bit badly. They could have out right said we listened to feedback and agree KT should be mages. Same with Zalandari, We didnt update the website but no their not locks. Honestly, people need to learn constructive feedback or complaints.

If you have ever worked in customer service, you learn to do things properly not throw a hissy fit on a page that isnt official.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

So we're supposed to believe that they don't double check any of their Blizzcon content & made two mistakes on the same subject and have changed both of them for lore reasons when both of them contradict current lore.

Even though Zandalari do have a connection to Fel as has been shown throughout the game, if we assume they didn't they still have a Shadow magic connection which also counts for Warlock. If it's good enough reason for Void Elf Warlocks surely it's fine for all the other races who don't use Fel.

Then we have Kul'tirans who aren't trusting with magic, have an entire zone which has some quests to do with Witch trials & the only Kul'tiran mage we know of had to be sent away to learn to be a mage but that's enough reason for mage to be an option.

I'm perfectly fine with Kul'tirans being mages under that flawed logic but don't understand why they have to take away Zandalari Warlocks. Why can't we just have something extra instead of it costing something else in return.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Mine is on Chilton coming back. They'll split Ion's job into two positions, and make up new job titles for each of them.
    People who left can tell that Blizzard is not doing well atm (not taking financially, but internally and in the eyes of the customers) and won't return unless they are REALLY desperate for money. Some of their ex-employees are even heavily criticizing them on public media.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    Oh God now people won't shut up about Zandalari Warlocks just like they went on about Paladins for months.
    "But Zandalari warlocks were literally the only thing that was gonna keep me playing!!!!!".

This playerbase + Hyperbole = Marriage approaching its 15th anniversary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    People who left can tell that Blizzard is not doing well atm (not taking financially, but internally and in the eyes of the customers) and won't return unless they are REALLY desperate for money. Some of their ex-employees are even heavily criticizing them on public media.
    Citation needed.

And no, Kern is not a valid source.

The song and dance you people are currently comforting yourselves with has only been done time and again through every iteration of the game.

Deleted
    "But Zandalari warlocks were literally the only thing that was gonna keep me playing!!!!!".

This playerbase + Hyperbole = Marriage approaching its 15th anniversary.

- - - Updated - - -

Citation needed.

And no, Kern is not a valid source.

The song and dance you people are currently comforting yourselves with has only been done time and again through every iteration of the game.
    Why is Kern not a valid source? He was a team lead for Vanilla WoW O_O I dunno but that sounds like an ex-employee to me?

Zandalari spiritbinders were quite common in MoP. They could manipulate souls and use shadow magic, which I'd say fits an affliction warlock pretty well. They're also supposed to have demoniacs. There's more evidence in the lore to support the existence of zandalari warlocks than there is for zandalari monks, which is a race/class combo that seems absolutely ridiculous to me.

Why is Kern not a valid source? He was a team lead for Vanilla WoW O_O I dunno but that sounds like an ex-employee to me?
    He hasn't been on the team for a long LONG time now and is a fucking idiot to boot. Not that I believe you to be intellectually honest here because nobody could be so dumb as to wonder why the words of someone that left years ago doesn't have insight as to what's going on currently. Or maybe I just have too much faith in people.

How about you provide the sources of those ex-employees criticizing Blizzard that aren't Kern?

Couldn't produce any other source? Go figure.
    Kern is a hack, a has-been, and he's bitter AF and always will be. He grasps at ways to remain relevant by latching onto controversies and pretending to be a voice that's worth listening to.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-11-07 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Staboteur View Post
    So we're supposed to believe that they don't double check any of their Blizzcon content & made two mistakes on the same subject and have changed both of them for lore reasons when both of them contradict current lore.

Even though Zandalari do have a connection to Fel as has been shown throughout the game, if we assume they didn't they still have a Shadow magic connection which also counts for Warlock. If it's good enough reason for Void Elf Warlocks surely it's fine for all the other races who don't use Fel.

Then we have Kul'tirans who aren't trusting with magic, have an entire zone which has some quests to do with Witch trials & the only Kul'tiran mage we know of had to be sent away to learn to be a mage but that's enough reason for mage to be an option.

I'm perfectly fine with Kul'tirans being mages under that flawed logic but don't understand why they have to take away Zandalari Warlocks. Why can't we just have something extra instead of it costing something else in return.
    I can believe Blizzard has gotten so big, that one hand doesn't talk to the other - and this is a minor thing, and not entirely unexpected. The Chronicles were supposed to solidify and make sense of the mish-mash state the lore was in, but they're either not paying attention to the Chronicles, or there's a breakdown in internal communication. Or both. It's just this week's scandal.

Considering the Kul Tirans now have a magic wielder as their Admiral, I think the whole 'distrusting magic" plotline can be discarded, and will be. Was, actually, since Jaina has already committed the Kul Tiran fleet to a battle, and the overall war.

You could write an interesting plot arc of the Kul Tiran society coming to terms with being allied with the Kirin Tor, but they won't. They're too busy doing...something, until the Azshara raid drops - this is all fluff until that point, that was the focus of the entire expansion. Sylvanas something something, Tyrande something something, it's all filler.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it's Kern. The company he worked for doesn't exist anymore, it's a completely different place now.

Wow screw you Blizzard. You got everyone’s hopes up for Zandalari Warlocks and you pull this shit. Now I know a little bit of how it feels to be a Diablo fan.

"While Kul Tiran Mages are relatively uncommon, there are a few prominent examples, and so Kul Tiran characters will be allowed to play as Mage."

So Blizzard is gonna use this logic as 1 off when it basically justifies almost every class/race combo that doesn't exist to be cannon?

Hello?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankUltra View Post
    WoW community is so fucking toxic. It's not even about Blizzard screwing up or having a history of fucking up over time. It's simply dog shit people poking at the WoW team. They're given a platform to speak out, and because..... REEEEEE... freedom of speech.. they fear no consqeuences for being an awful human being. Both general forums and mmo-champion are toxic sess pools.
    My name is also Frank, and I approve of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    *shrug* Not the way warlocks do, obviously.
    Seems like a bit of a reach to assume that a connection changes depending on how that connection is applied. If anything a Demon Hunter has a stronger connection to the Fel, since intaking a demon soul into themselves instantly corrupts their vessel. A Warlock needs to do magic over time for that to work.

In any case, the language used here is too vague for that kind of reasoning to work as a defense. The connection part isn't the issue.
    Last edited by Goldielocks; 2018-11-07 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    So this makes things uneven then...means class selection numbers are no long even.

Plus I guess they forgot about their own lore, no connection to Fel Magic...I guess they forgot about Demoniacs.
    Who cares about class/race combo balance so long as Alliance players have more options. KT mages > balance, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanarika View Post
    Not quite, they are more alike Demonology Warlocks.
    Demon Hunters would never be possible because they are an exclusively Illidari bound class.
    I'm not saying "Zandalari should be demon hunters". I'm just saying that the Demoniac sect is much more akin to demon hunters than warlocks. Both take a demon into themselves to take their powers. They don't summon demons and make binding contracts with them for power, like warlocks do.

People want Zandalari to have all classes available.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankUltra View Post
    WoW community is so fucking toxic. It's not even about Blizzard screwing up or having a history of fucking up over time. It's simply dog shit people poking at the WoW team. They're given a platform to speak out, and because..... REEEEEE... freedom of speech.. they fear no consqeuences for being an awful human being. Both general forums and mmo-champion are toxic sess pools.
    Completely agree with you on this, that and how entitled some of those who are screeching about there being no Zandalocks.. They are expecting that every race will have every class, and they screech like little children when there it isn't..