Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Corps. Not corpse. Greetings from Germany.
    Autocorrect is a thing. Don't be a grammar Nazi although I'm sure you can't help it...it's in your blood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    No. Just stop. All of this? This is the "conservative" bullshit that needs to stop. So stop.
    That's not even an argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Wish the Republicans would send us another president that would play by the rules. Can't wait for the investigations to finish....
    Me too. I could care less about Trump and look forward to the next presidential election since I'm guessing both sides are going to put forth something better than the polished turds we got to choose between last time. My only reason for posting is the morons in this thread who are trying to spread the conspiracy that this is some kind of government censorship of the media when it isn't even remotely the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Barf

This is why everyone thinks you're ally
    I though it was Theo at first because he was banned recently and also ban evades, seems I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Centrist View Post
    So you are in the Hillary camp, that thinks civility is only prudent when your side is in charge? That's a really disgusting view to take, in my humble opinion. Civility is paramount to a successful society.
    It not my "side" being uncivil, its been the ever extreme right wing that gets more uncivil, then complain about lack of uncivil when people stand up to them. If someone punches you in your face do you go "oh well I can't be uncivil it may upset the person who just punched me"?

You claim civility is paramount but all you must is "trump's lying is bad, but so what", when he just pushed a straight up 1984 level propaganda video.

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Centrist View Post
    No, I'm saying if it TRULY offends you how Trump is tearing down norms in civility, returning the incivility in kind, is a strange way to defend civility.
    Nobody is being incivil. Reporting and criticising is the job of the press.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post
    Autocorrect is a thing. Don't be a grammar Nazi although I'm sure you can't help it...it's in your blood.
    Don't use lame ass excuses like that here. If you're too lazy to speak English properly, that's your problem. Not mine.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    There is video evidence of CNN assaulting a woman so that is the reality.
    No, there isn't. But hey, you don't exactly speak the truth to begin with. Standard Trump supporter.

He should be removed for other reasons, for this is silly

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Awwe he gunna cry like a lil bitch cause a woman beat him up? He is a Joke. If he sue's he is an even bigger one and added to the list of the problems of this country.
    If he is a joke, what is Fox News "journalists"? I only put quotes around that, because they actually aren't. If anyone committed assault it was her. Not him. Partisan hack.

They should have jsut said Acosta was being rude and not following the rules... Why use a false allegation when you have a perfectly good reason already?

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Wish they had upvoting

Trump speaks from his ass too much but outside that nothing has litterally changed since 2010
    Except the racists and right wing terrorists have been emboldened by Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    All the SJWs out in force defending their chief propagandist Jim Acosta after shoving a female intern at the WH. Can't pretend to be shocked by their hypocrisy anymore I mean they still defend Bill the rapist, Beto the burglar, and all the sexual predators in Hollywood.
    Welcome new liar. He never shoved her. If anyone "assaulted" anyone, it was that dumb intern.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Holy shit, just seen the doctored video... Fucking horrifying they'd even attempt this.
    It really isn't surprising. Since they gave Infowars fucking Whitehouse Credentials to be in the journalist pool. No other president has considered the conspiracy theorists, journalists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post

Looks like he had it coming and since CNN can put another journalist in his place at the very next press corpse meeting this is a complete nonissue.
    So your source, is another fucking shit conspiracy theorist? Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    He should be removed for other reasons, for this is silly
    For what? Reporting the truth?

For being a bad journalist arguing instead of asking questions and hogging the mic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder: when your sole source is InfoWars, you deserve to be laughed at. Not only has InfoWars been thrown off pretty much every form of social media because of hate speech, promoting violence, and making shit up, they don't have WH press credentials.

This was an event that took place before a live audience. Trying to alter the facts is conspiracy level we'd expect of Alex Jones. For the official platform of the American people to push it, however, well that's new and unique to Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This was an event that took place before a live audience. Trying to alter the facts is conspiracy level we'd expect of Alex Jones. For the official platform of the American people to push it, however, well that's new and unique to Trump.
    Is it really though? We've spent the last 2+ years listening to easily disproved lies and conspiracies coming from Trump. We've gone through about the same length of time watching the same shit birds regurgitate the same talking points and the very same lies/conspiracies. @Skroe once commented that we need to stop normalizing Trump but episodes like what's going on with Acosta is par for the course for both Trump and his loyal lapdogs.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    They should have jsut said Acosta was being rude and not following the rules... Why use a false allegation when you have a perfectly good reason already?
    Because that's what Trump has always done with the press long before he became president, every time someone asked him hard questions that removed him from his fantasy world that he's king midas. He often went above the reporter demanding they should fire him or her and when the agency refused to follow his childish demands he sued them.

People have know this since the 90's about him why this is really a surprise, guess "fake" news did a pretty good job propping up a turd.

Hell there's even literal quotes of him admitting he would go after people personally if he disliked their message.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2018-11-09 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Because they're incompetent and they don't care. This should be painfully apparent at this point.

I sincerely hope when Trump is out of office, congress puts rules in place that prevents sitting presidents from engaging in anti-democratic speech, such as calling the press "the enemy of the people," inciting violence against political rivals, falsely claiming political opponents are engaging in fraud (such a claim should be thoroughly backed by evidence, which the president would then have to defend before congress, perhaps), and otherwise using racist and fear mongering rhetoric. Call it the Trump Law. And make it actually enforceable, so Supreme Court justices can't claim the president is above the law anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, and make it so the president cannot make blatantly false statements -- if he does and it can be proven, he or his press secretary should have to make a public statement correcting their previous false statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Just a reminder: when your sole source is InfoWars, you deserve to be laughed at. Not only has InfoWars been thrown off pretty much every form of social media because of hate speech, promoting violence, and making shit up, they don't have WH press credentials.

So compare the videos and what do you see?

So, every journalist should hog the mic and when told, next person refuse...

Ok... no proof will convince you so nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    So, every journalist should hog the mic and when told, next person refuse...
    Acosta didn't have his credentials suspended for hogging the mic. It was for assaulting a woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe some people are so ready to defend these blatant, obvious lies. There is VIDEO EVIDENCE that the White House is doing EXACTLY what conservatives hate liberals for - falsely accusing a man of assaulting a woman to destroy his career.

Can it get any more ironic? Can it get any more pathetic? You people need a lot of introspection.