Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Well face maybe, but the rest of his body is much closer to a standard Human or Night Elf male.
    Maybe but Standard Humans really don't have his Features nor his Face at all. They look more like Arthas, Turalyon, Anduin, and Common Human Paladin/Priest Types.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Play fury warrior, use a shield and a 2 handed mace, that is reindhardt, not paladin, specially since his hammer is only useable by holy.
    Fury Warriors sounds more like Savage Two Handed Barbarian Types than Actual Two Handed Hammer Knight Ones.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    Don't Judge my Depression.
    Don't tell people what to do

15+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny that both Gilneans and Kul'Tirans, which are two human kingdoms, do not have the option of paladins. Even though the order of embers for instance has a very strong "inquisition" vibe to it. Yet the Zandalari can choose to be paladins.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    I find it funny that both Gilneans and Kul'Tirans, which are two human kingdoms, do not have the option of paladins. Even though the order of embers for instance has a very strong "inquisition" vibe to it. Yet the Zandalari can choose to be paladins.
    There uh.... can in fact be inquisitions without Paladins.

I know the Scarlet Crusade might have tainted your view of inquisitions....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Dasharin View Post
    Are you actually complaining about a lack of....trench coats...in WoW?
    Considering that models of characters in the game have a great coat, long coat, kinda trench coat vibe to them, yes it is a legit complaint. Plus having an open one would finally give shirts more of a purpose as they would be visible to a degree for once, as currently your best options for ever seeing a shirt are long sleeve ones or mummy bandages on armor chest pieces that lack arms for whatever reason.

But Paladin has nothing to do with Reinhardt? They don't share any similarities.

I don't care about Reinhardt, I only care about the limited choice of paladin races in the Alliance, that are super urgly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Don't tell people what to do
    But you just told him what to do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe but Standard Humans really don't have his Features nor his Face at all. They look more like Arthas, Turalyon, Anduin, and Common Human Paladin/Priest Types.

Fury Warriors sounds more like Savage Two Handed Barbarian Types than Actual Two Handed Hammer Knight Ones.
    So then play prot warrior?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    The most Disappointing Thing out of all of BFA in terms of Kul'tirans is not being able to play as Reinhardt or also known as Paladins.

Seriously. Kul'tiran Males have the Features of Reinhardt heck They also even look like him yet this version of Reinhardt can't be a Crusader Knight Paladin. So much for a True Overwatch Fantasy in WoW.

Yea there's Heavy Druids, Warriors, Rogues, and etc. But this still is a very big letdown just like other Features like No Trench Coats....
    Honestly, I don't mind. Finally shamans for humans as well. I was expecting this to happen as soon as there was fragments of Zandalari Paladin. "Then Kul Tiran will have shamans instead".

Besides, if in WoW, Reinhardt would be as Protection Warrior in Warmode because of Dragon Charge is all Rein's style.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    The Order of Embers ARE the Kul Tiran inquisition. You even get the title. These guys are specially trained warriors, rogues, hunters and priests in doing the duties of what a Paladin would do, but with a pinch of good witchcraft.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean..... Warrior for the Reinhardt fantasy? Just because you don't wield the light doesn't mean you can't stand for goodness and truth and faith.
    i'm rolling a kul tiras warrior because they look great in plate, and i never played overwatch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    The entitlement of children nowadays is mind boggling just be happy with what you get
    Someone being disappointed now is entitlement?

The most Disappointing Thing out of all of BFA in terms of Kul'tirans is not being able to play as Reinhardt or also known as Paladins.

Seriously. Kul'tiran Males have the Features of Reinhardt heck They also even look like him yet this version of Reinhardt can't be a Crusader Knight Paladin. So much for a True Overwatch Fantasy in WoW.

Yea there's Heavy Druids, Warriors, Rogues, and etc. But this still is a very big letdown just like other Features like No Trench Coats....
    Yeah it is pretty weird that KT humans can't be paladins, while Zandalari can (all thanks to player feedback lol)

Go warrior, I don't recall Reinhardt ever having holy magic? I'm surprised people didn't see this coming with Taelia specifically mentioning in the story that Kul'Tirans don't follow the light.

I understand the aesthetics argument, but the truth is in the Kul Tiras campaign you don't get any story about paladins in the island.
    You have Tidesages, which are a mix of Shamans, Priests and Frost Mages (with no frost but water instead), witch hunters (no holy crusade though) and pirates.
    None of them remind of holy warriors, like what happens in the story of Zandalar with Prelates, or the lightforged Draenei's story.

I'm rolling a Kul Tiras Warrior, and they can dual wield 2Hand Swords, which remind of the pirate fantasy and they look awesome in plate.
    Maybe you should also give it a try, as there isn't any other plate class for them?

Overwatch is cancer

so

good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Yeah it is pretty weird that KT humans can't be paladins, while Zandalari can (all thanks to player feedback lol)
    Zandalari have Prelates, so they have established lore. There are no Kul Tiras Paladins in the Kul Tiras campaign, unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    The Order of Embers ARE the Kul Tiran inquisition. You even get the title. These guys are specially trained warriors, rogues, hunters and priests in doing the duties of what a Paladin would do, but with a pinch of good witchcraft.
    But there isn't any story of using holy magic against the witches or any plate character using it, which is a bit strange considering WoW's history (i have to agree on this).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    Go warrior, I don't recall Reinhardt ever having holy magic? I'm surprised people didn't see this coming with Taelia specifically mentioning in the story that Kul'Tirans don't follow the light.
    His hammer was the hidden artifact weapon appearance for holy paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Zandalari have Prelates, so they have established lore. There are no Kul Tiras Paladins in the Kul Tiras campaign, unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

But there isn't any story of using holy magic against the witches or any plate character using it, which is a bit strange considering WoW's history (i have to agree on this).
    Tbh, there were Kul Tiran paladins in the lore. Blizzard just retconned them to make them all Seaworshippers instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    The entitlement of children nowadays is mind boggling just be happy with what you get
    Don't Judge my Depression.
    This comment made me spit out my coffee...thanks for smart rebuttal