Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Where the fuck is Jeremy Irons!

Thinking about it again idk. Young simba is being played by someone I’ve never heard of. Guess that could turn out okay. Maybe Glover could do a really good older simba, I could put his voice to it. I thought he’d be voice acting younger simba too which obviously wouldn’t work but he isn’t so that’s good.

As for the others, I really don’t like it. Scar, timone and pumbaa all had extremely distinct voices, they really should’ve gotten the originals back for those 3 at least.

Deleted
    I take it we wont be expecting Elton John on this movie? :P

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    People complaining about remakes yet when original ideas come out people never go to it, but they take the family along to Iron man 2.

You get the world you created.
    I think it's because people know what they're getting with their money when they go to see a sequel. They know that they almost certainly will enjoy it because it's more of what they already enjoyed, whereas an original story pulled out of thin is an unknown factor. People might end up wasting an hour long drive to and from the movie theater, plus three hours of being at the theater and upwards of $30 on tickets and drinks for a film that they might not even enjoy. I'd say that it's the inherent nature of the theater-going experience that keeps people from going to see new, original and unknown works. If the story premiered online, then people would be far more inclined to check it out since they would waste - at most - 5 minutes trying to track down on which website it is, if that.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    More sickly looking is what I said. Scar had a skinny figure and I believe he says something about eating scrapes. The male lions in the movies are more robust than Scar. It’s clear they’re trying to show he doesn’t eat as well. Even his son in the second movie is more filled out.
    Thats because the alpha/lead lion gets first dibs on the meal/meat.

And the other males (If ever, mostly its one male unless he has a pack of brothers that stuck together) then the female lions and cubs get the scraps/left overs

Also fun fact, the intestines are usual the favourite bit and why they eat the guts out first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I'm hoping for #nochanges.
    The film was perfect, dont fix it!
    Like this?

Deleted
    Haha, oh damn, that got me. You are a bad person

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    This is awesome! now i will have to watch the death of mufasa in stunning graphics! Thank you disney! at least i wont have to relive Aerith's death in HD too....oh wait >.> fuck 2019-2020
    hahahaahhaaha

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Like this?

lol! made me laugh

"We hate remakes when will hollywood do something new"

*Lion King trailer breaks viewership record and knocks infinity war off of top spot for most watched trailer in 24 hours*

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I mean...I'm not a fan of Beyonce, but otherwise, this doesn't look bad to me. I'll be 34 when it comes out and will probably go to see it, kid movie and all. Fucks given = 0.
    Last edited by avitush; 2018-11-29 at 12:39 AM.

I didn’t know Lions and animals could speak. For those claiming agenda pushing, how are lions supposed to sound?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I didn’t know Lions and animals could speak. For those claiming agenda pushing, how are lions supposed to sound?
    They have a few sounds.

Chuffing is when they are happy/wanting to cuddle.

Roaring/bellowing where they sit down and get mad bass going to travel far to tell other males to fuck off this is my Territory or to find a lost pride/member

And they make weird bird noises/faces when they are down to fuck

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    "We hate remakes when will hollywood do something new"

*Lion King trailer breaks viewership record and knocks infinity war off of top spot for most watched trailer in 24 hours*
    Except it didn't?

Infinity War is #1 most viewed trailer within 24 hours and Lion King (2019) is #2
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Except it didn't?

Infinity War is #1 most viewed trailer within 24 hours and Lion King (2019) is #2
    Free feel to link said data. Doubt most coverage places have even updated this recent.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    She sings in the original you idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look an edgy left wing
    I legitimately do not remember posting this.

Deleted
    Once a while Hollywood rehashes old content. First with the remake of old fairytales a few years ago (snow white and the huntsman, maleficent, cinderella, etc) but now also the Disney stories. First beauty and the beast, jungle book. Now the lion king and Aladdin. Little mermaid and bambi are sure to follow next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xacus View Post
    Once a while Hollywood rehashes old content. First with the remake of old fairytales a few years ago (snow white and the huntsman, maleficent, cinderella, etc) but now also the Disney stories. First beauty and the beast, jungle book. Now the lion king and Aladdin. Little mermaid and bambi are sure to follow next year.
    Beauty and the Beast, Jungle Book, and Aladdin are not "Disney stories". Heavily redone by Disney the first time, sure, but they're remakes of other "fairy tales" themselves.

Why does this surprise people? Disney has been pulling this for decades with their "revised" and "remastered" editions of older movies. When people finally caught on to "Hey, you're selling me literally the same movie I bought a decade ago!" Disney said: "Okay, we'll just remake the movie then!"
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

7+ Year Old Account

Still a hard pass.