Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Once again attacking straw men. You want me to have excused Antifa violence because that's something you can attack. I don't excuse it. You need not search for long on this forum to find whole threads of people claiming Antifa and leftist violence to be the largest threat the western world has ever seen, while simultaneously defending every violent act performed by the far right because their violence is justified in the face of the horrible leftists.

I have never seen anyone defend Antifa, I have seen hundreds defend far right extremists. And from this stems my comment.
    I am not even sure that was English, so I am not sure how to reply to this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I don't really care what they think.

You just called an increase of 3 to 17 deaths the rising threat of the far-right. I hope you do see the irony in this.
    I never said to what degree, but the fact is that the trends are saying that far right extremists are becoming increasingly violent. This is a rising threat. We'll see in a few years to what degree I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It's cute how you post this yet in America we have serious right terror issues. You know the woman who got killed when a psycho ran into a crowd. The jews that got killed in the synagogue, the innocent black people shot because the guy couldn't get into a black church, the guy who did succeed shooting up a black church. The Indians killed because right people thought they were muslims, the bombs sent to top ranking democrats.

But yeah antifa punching someone or tipping over a garbage can... that's where the real terror is.
    We have serious right wring violence issues, that doesn't excuse ANTIFA violence and if you watch this and it doesn't disturb you, then something is wrong with you.

This isn't pick a fucking side, this is saying its ALL a problem. Fucking common sense man, use it.

So, what is your agenda? Are you saying that islamic terrorism is not such a big deal compared to far-right terrorism? Or that one type of terrorism is worse than the other? What is your fucking point? Are you trying to downplay islamic terrorism? What doomsaying? Who says Europe is soon to be destroyed by islamic terrorists? Are people not supposed to get angry over innocent people dying from terrorist attacks? Are you a islamic-terrorist apologist?
    Take a moment to consider all the islamic terror attacks over the last 20 years in the western world. Add to that all the attacks that may have been prevented. Add to that the countless islamic terror attacks in the islamic world itself. And then say something like "it's not such a big deal" with a straight face. It IS a big deal. Every terrorist attack, from whatever background, is one too many.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    It's the left who still condones, support and protects fascists like Antifa.
    "Anti-fascists are the real fascists, the fascists told me so".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    And that's why I am calling you out if you don't think they are a threat!! Just because you don't kill someone doesn't mean you're not a threat! The guy who shot those Republicans in a baseball field didn't kill one of them, so in your mind, he wasn't a threat?

Watch this and tell me they are not a threat.

we are talking about europe. leave out your US woes.

I never said to what degree, but the fact is that the trends are saying that far right extremists are becoming increasingly violent. This is a rising threat. We'll see in a few years to what degree I suppose.
    The rising threat would be the politicians who are acting all naive, which extremists both left-wing and right-wing can benefit from. If there had been more logical thought rather than feelings in policies made you wouldn't be in the situation you are today.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2018-12-06 at 02:32 PM.

We have serious right wring violence issues, that doesn't excuse ANTIFA violence and if you watch this and it doesn't disturb you, then something is wrong with you.
    Mmmm, the MAGA bomber tried to blow up politicians the right wing told him were evil and a guy rammed a car into a crowd at the neo-Nazi rally at Charlottesville, but watch out everyone there's an elderly professor with a bike lock!!!

Moral equivalence! Moral equivalence!

Quote Originally Posted by PL-Cibo View Post
    we are talking about europe. leave out your US woes.
    This topic was about US, my reply was about a US problem. Try reading instead of talking out your ass.

Deleted
    I am not even sure that was English, so I am not sure how to reply to this.
    Condescending and a fan of argumentative fallacies. Not everyone has the luxury of debating in their native tongue.

I suggest don't bother replying, I won't respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Mmmm, the MAGA bomber tried to blow up politicians the right wing told him were evil and a guy rammed a car into a crowd at the neo-Nazi rally at Charlottesville, but watch out everyone there's an elderly professor with a bike lock!!!

Moral equivalence! Moral equivalence!
    I am will hold your hand again on this one. Sweetie, I am not arguing right wing violence isn't a problem, so we agree with that right? *pats your hand and speaks softley* am calling out the OP saying ANTIFA isn't a problem because there are other problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Condescending and a fan of argumentative fallacies. Not everyone has the luxury of debating in their native tongue.

I suggest don't bother replying, I won't respond.
    I called you out on your ANTIFA bullshit and you don't know how to defend your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    "Anti-fascists are the real fascists, the fascists told me so".
    I don't need anybody to tell me anything. I have eyes and use them, I have a brain and think.

When you have organized groups (cells) going around suppressing speech through violence, that's fascistic. I don't care what your damn name is.

Imagine a group of people going around killing people on the streets while calling themselves "anti-murder", and CNN defending them "they're just killing murderers!".

Seriously, who do they think they're fooling?

Watch this and tell me they are not a threat.

A threat is stretching that reallllly far. Outside of being incredibly irritating and very likely a bastion of terrible BO, this doesn't strike as anything even remotely threatening.

I don't need anybody to tell me anything. I have eyes and use them, I have a brain and think.
    Ran into Antifa on your daily walk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

When you have organized groups (cells) going around suppressing speech through violence, that's fascistic. I don't care what your damn name is.

Imagine a group of people going around killing people on the streets while calling themselves "anti-murder", and CNN defending them "they're just killing murderers!".

Seriously, who do they think they're fooling?
    How are antifa nationalistic?
    Antifa is not a name, its shorthand for anti-fascist actions, not all of which are justified, but plenty are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Antifa is not a name, its shorthand for anti-fascist actions, not all of which are justified, but plenty are.
    Its the only differance, i think antifa is very facist apart from they dont belive in a nationalstate.
    Its like you cant call them nazist, they arent german

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Its the only differance, i think antifa is very facist apart from they dont belive in a nationalstate.
    Its like you cant call them nazist, they arent german
    Nationalism is one of the cornerstones of fascism.. jesus fuck... Not to mention its not authoritarian either(gotta be a government for that, not that opposing fascism is enough even if the government did it).

Not to mention antifa = anti-fascist actions. Its not an idealogy.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-12-06 at 03:02 PM.

Nationalism is one of the cornerstones of fascism.. jesus fuck... Not to mention its not authoritarian either(gotta be a government for that, not that opposing fascism is enough even if the government did it).
    The meaning of words change over time. Gay isnt happy any more, fascist isnt the same either now its more like someone that are against free speech and will hit you on the head with a bikelock if you speak your mind. Word change

Nationalistic? Is this the part where we add ** and commas so that "it's okay when we do it because reasons"?

Again, I don't give a damn about what cute name you chose for your group. You don't get to suppress speech with violence and get away with a pat on your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nationalistic? Is this the part where we add ** and commas so that "it's okay when we do it because reasons"?

Again, I don't give a damn about what cute name you chose for your group. You don't get to suppress speech with violence and get away with a pat on your head.
    Nationalism.. you know, the most defining part of fascism?

And ye, its totally okay to suppress people who want to commit genocide, they are dangerous people. You can see both sides as equally bad, but that just deserves mocking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    The meaning of words change over time. Gay isnt happy any more, fascist isnt the same either now its more like someone that are against free speech and will hit you on the head with a bikelock if you speak your mind. Word change
    And you do not decide how words change, fascism is an ideology created bt nationalists. No idealogy that is not nationalistic has ever used it to describe themselves.

ever.