View Poll Results: Who should marry Anduin?

Voters
294. This poll is closed
  • Wrathion

112 38.10%
  • Taelia

182 61.90%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Noyel View Post
    As transgender and so a LGBT person, I definitely agree with you. Can't stands thoses SJW screeching...
    To be fair, when I saw that I had a post quote, I suspected some form of resistance. It is good to see that even LBGT people see that most take it way too far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    If LBGT wants to be treated like everyone else, they should not receive special treatment. No awareness stuff. Nothing. If you say you are equal, then surely you don't need extra forced representation.
    Sure, equal treatment sounds great!

So how 'bout we get to making ~5-8% of characters in WoW gay, that would more accurately reflect our equal community in game

Same/same after-all.
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    Sure, equal treatment sounds great!

So how 'bout we get to making ~5-8% of characters in WoW gay, that would more accurately reflect our equal community in game

Same/same after-all.
    If you think that 8% of the population is LBGT I have bad news for you. The percentage is closer to 3%, which is already way lower than what we have ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Obviously Taelia. Neither Anduin nor Wrathion are gay and Wrathion is clearly being setup to be a future villain, even though he was forgotten for a few years. Fan fics should stay fan fics.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't NEED shit. What we need is good storytelling, and that does not include forcing relationships to please the SJWs.
    We don’t need every character to be straight either, because that’s not how things work.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you think that 8% of the population is LBGT I have bad news for you. The percentage is closer to 3%, which is already way lower than what we have ingame
    Oh really, could you please list the LGBTQ characters in game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    We don’t need every character to be straight either, because that’s not how things work.
    Agreed!

Though I do agree with others that this particular ship is a bit fanfic'ky.

Oh really, could you please list the LGBTQ characters in game?

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, there are plenty. You're mad if you think im going to list all of them for you. Point is, LBGT doesn't need any special treatment. If you want to be treated like everyone else, don't make yourself special.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, there are plenty. You're mad if you think im going to list all of them for you. Point is, LBGT doesn't need any special treatment. If you want to be treated like everyone else, don't make yourself special.
    So you can't name a single one? Funny, neither can I.

Yes, I would like equal treatment please. I would like to see equal representation in WoW. And if there already is, I would like this 3% of characters pointed out to me so I can identify with them.

So you can't name a single one? Funny, neither can I.

Yes, I would like equal treatment please. I would like to see equal representation in WoW. And if there already is, I would like this 3% of characters pointed out to me so I can identify with them.
    You can't seem to read. I'm not going to list them all for you. If you want the devs to add extra lbgt, then it means you want to be treated in a special way, which is not equal.

The only reason LBGT still isn't widely accepted is because they behave like special snowflakes. If you want to be treated like everyone else, then don't act like you're something special.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can't seem to read. I'm not going to list them all for you. If you want the devs to add extra lbgt, then it means you want to be treated in a special way, which is not equal.

The only reason LBGT still isn't widely accepted is because they behave like special snowflakes. If you want to be treated like everyone else, then don't act like you're something special.
    I don't know what universe you live in buddy? Preaching same/same and equality and then not even acknowledging that there isn't a single properly implemented/acknowledged LGBTQ character in the game.

There's a very big difference between being a 'special snowflake' and asking politely for some normal representation of the LGBTQ community in the game. Having representation in the game is not something special, or a big ask - It's just a reflection of how life works. We don't want to take anything off you, we just want something that reflects ourselves, and our experiences in the game we all enjoy.

To be fair, when I saw that I had a post quote, I suspected some form of resistance. It is good to see that even LBGT people see that most take it way too far.
    Actual transgenders suffer the most from the SJW "transtrenders" tbh,makes their issue seem like a joke when so many retards "identify" as transgenders without actually suffering from gender disphoria,just because it's a shortcut to attention

As for Anduin,isn't he confirmed to be into female dwarves? and I heard he was into female draenei too,but cannot confirm

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread has strayed into a gender identity thread, which isn't permitted or relevant to WoW lore. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead