Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    I could have sworn we dealt with a poster like you in the lore sub-forum not too long ago...

Anyways, it's a fantastic remake. I don't want to think about how long it must have taken.
    Of course it is. The animator did a great job with remastering this cutscene. It's miles better than the original.
    I'm just saying I have always had a bone to pick with this cutscene in general. Just the way everyone gets punked by these Forsaken twats has always left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Wonky animations in a few places and Bolvar's face looks pretty weird sometimes, but overall it's decent.

This is the true horde, not the cowards we have today

this was amazing great job

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Bet u got some "expert opinions" on how he could have done it better.
    not going to waste my time on doing something so shitty.

i'll leave that to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    Can't wait to see your version... Obviously you've done a better version right? no? didn't think so...
    why would I waste my time on something like that? Only "people" like you care about it, and to normals like me, it does not matter.

I'll let you ponder that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Krudor View Post
    Couldn't stop laughing at Bolvar's stupid facial expressions, but otherwise it was good.
    What is the timestamp on that from the video? Can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecilx View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Pretty sure the expansion was called Wrath of the Lich King. Not Lich King gets pwned by a 15th Century Plague Doctor.

The whole point of the expansion was to show how powerful and threatening Arthas was and that the only way he could be killed was in close proximity to his seat of power. So seeing some fucking Forsaken nobody make him run off crying for mommy was simply pathetic.
    I'm just glad the Alliance got to rip that stupid mask off Putress' face and shove it up his ass sideways when we invaded the Undercity.

So yeah. Fuck this scene! Fuck Putress! And fuck the Forsaken!
    I kind of get what he's saying, he's just not articulating it very well. It's true, challenging a character's strength and determination gives the character depth by revealing fears and motivations. Bolvar was the hero here. His mettle against pure evil was tested. We sympathized with him.

But the Lich King is meant to be the be all, end all of that story. Having him show weakness to a sub-plot character is a disservice to the heroes' journey and overall narrative. Like Boba Fett showing up at the end of Empire Strikes Back, kills Luke and almost kills Vader.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecilx View Post
    2:20

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    not going to waste my time on doing something so shitty.

i'll leave that to you.

- - - Updated - - -

why would I waste my time on something like that? Only "people" like you care about it, and to normals like me, it does not matter.

I'll let you ponder that one.
    So you assume that this is all I care about... try again.

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    So you assume that this is all I care about... try again.
    way to late of a reply... nice fail! Guess you're not sure how this works.