Page 41 of 134 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What were they protesting? March for life didn’t have a crossing path with Indigenous people march. The school they came from apologized without making any mention of their standing in the way of an actual march, was any sort of protest. What were they protesting? Indigenous people walking towards them?
    It was a pro life event. An official one that Mike Pence even showed up for. The school likely apologized because of how the story gained major press and how it was spun, but the video that has come out since has proved that the native american man was being dishonest about what happened in the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by The King in Yellow View Post
    HA! Oh jeez that film.

Ah look another reflection, you know at this point I am just going to assume you are being racist, as you are just avoiding answering a simple question on generalizing someone and throwing them in with "you people" while you do not even know a single thing about me.
    Its obvious what I wrote, maybe you need to stop repeating a question that has already been answered, maybe try looking at who I quoted and stop getting offended over it.

I don't care who you are, so also no need to be so arrogant. This has nothing to do with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this was posted already but apparently the kid's Mom decided to blame Black Muslims for her kid's treatment of Nathan Phillips.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w..._dPQgZtMm-fGyg

Apple doesn't seem to fall too far from the tree here.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I'd also like to mention that the guy got in the face of the teen and just stood there. He could've walked around or indicated that they were trying to move past. From watching the video you can tell he wasn't trying to move out of the area but rather just get in the teens face and stand there for a while.
    Yes, the old man chanting and drumming during a march, should have walked around the teens, just standing there “protesting”. I’m the sort that helps the elderly... one of those soy boys, I guess. You should run with “boys, will be boys”... it’s much better than arguing the mature teenagers and the unreasonable elderly man with a drum.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Not sure if this was posted already but apparently the kid's Mom decided to blame Black Muslims for her kid's treatment of Nathan Phillips.

Yeah, it was obvioys it was going to be the infleunce of the school/parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    Yeah, that's what the kids tried to claim. That's not what happened. There were two separate demonstrations that day. Phillips was at his own. Which means they came to his demo. To be clear. They were at His event. They were jeering, mocking, and being assholes before any supposed "walking over to them". And when he did it's because he was trying to leave.

The kids are lying to cover their ass. Stop pushing their bullshit just because it's convenient for you.
    WE CAN SEE THE WHOLE VIDEO. like literally you are Fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its obvious what I wrote, maybe you need to stop repeating a question that has already been answered, maybe try looking at who I quoted and stop getting offended over it.

I don't care who you are, so also no need to be so arrogant. This has nothing to do with you.
    You replied "You guys" on someone replying on me so....
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a pro life event. An official one that Mike Pence even showed up for. The school likely apologized because of how the story gained major press and how it was spun, but the video that has come out since has proved that the native american man was being dishonest about what happened in the story.
    So... the protest, didn’t require them to stand there for an hour? Do I understand you correctly? Because, no other march for life protestor or Pence got in the way. In fact, there is 0 issue this march had with any other protestor. Strange...

- - - Updated - - -

You replied "You guys" on someone replying on me so....
    Now it’s the goonies?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Here's the video that pretty much shows the mom is correct:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=t3EC1_gcr34

The black muslims called the teens faggots, criticized Trump by adding that "America decided to give faggots rights", challenged the teens at various points in the video to fights (bear in mind these are grown men), called the teens inbred. The teens in turn started mocking the guys back, simply by acting silly, chanting their high school fight song, and then in the middle of it the weird native american guy just starts banging on his drums and singing loudly right in one of the teen's faces for no reason.

So... the protest, didn’t require them to stand there for an hour? Do I understand you correctly? Because, no other march for life protestor or Pence got in the way. In fact, there is 0 issue this march had with any other protestor. Strange...

- - - Updated - - -

Now it’s the goonies?
    The who? xD

Nobody else having an issue with the native american man doesn't justify him getting all in the teen's face, if that's what you are trying to imply. Face it, the native american was the asshole in the situation. I can tell you have no intention of watching the videos despite it clearing up what exactly happened as you are responding to me when one of the videos is an hour and a half long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the video that pretty much shows the mom is correct:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=t3EC1_gcr34

The black muslims called the teens faggots, criticized Trump by adding that "America decided to give faggots rights", challenged the teens at various points in the video to fights (bear in mind these are grown men), called the teens inbred. The teens in turn started mocking the guys back, simply by acting silly, chanting their high school fight song, and then in the middle of it the weird native american guy just starts banging on his drums and singing loudly right in one of the teen's faces for no reason.
    So what you're saying is a good Christian Boy didn't do what Jesus would do and turn the other cheek but instead engaged with a Native American man who did nothing to him?

Are you being totally serious right now?

Their HS fight song is "Build the Wall"?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Yikes, who to defend... Native Americans that drum on people's faces or homophobic religious black people..

10+ Year Old Account
    The who? xD
    Get off my lawn!!! Fine... I’m old... you win...

So what you're saying is a good Christian Boy didn't do what Jesus would do and turn the other cheek but instead engaged with a Native American man who did nothing to him?

Are you being totally serious right now?
    The native american was being the asshole by getting in the teen's face and banging his drum loudly. All the teen did was smile, likely because it was an awkward situation.

You are another in a large group of people that will rush to say the "teens were racist" or whatever and ignore all of the evidence in the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Thats a lot of projecting. Why do you see the native guy as inferior? Disgusting
    me? oO

that maga kiddy looks down on the man with the drums as if he thinks he is superior.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Get off my lawn!!! Fine... I’m old... you win...
    Ha, I actually had to look it up; I do not watch that many films, if you mean the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Do you feel like I adressed you with that post?
    you adressed me, and honestly... curious what you meant by "you guys" too. I wanna know what your assumptions are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody else having an issue with the native american man doesn't justify him getting all in the teen's face, if that's what you are trying to imply. Face it, the native american was the asshole in the situation. I can tell you have no intention of watching the videos despite it clearing up what exactly happened as you are responding to me when one of the videos is an hour and a half long.
    You are defending brats, that refused to move for a march, by calling an old man marching an asshole? How fast do you think he was running at them? Create more excuses... how fast did he run, that teens had no chance to move. Oh wait, why would they move for and old asshole that can just walk around. Fuck that asshole for expecting them to move... right me amigo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Yikes, who to defend... Native Americans that drum on people's faces or homophobic religious black people..
    Interesting take there. The kid isn't responsible for his own actions but Nathan Phillips and the Muslim Group are?

How very typical of you.