Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooshelle View Post
    the hypocrisy is on you, when things were even for all you guys couldn't be bothered to play along but given unfair rewards your all in...pathetic really
    Yes, very even, with factions being imbalanced at max level since pretty much forever with op racials on horde. Even if every Alliance decided to turn on warmode, numbers would still be in horde's favor so once again...very even. But why do I bother, delusional horde being delusional, as always, nothing to see here really.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

its glorious, just murdered 100 hordies, 5 of them made alliance chars to shout at me and the two others in the group lmao, cry babies

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Will believe it if I see the bonus increased next week for horde, or at least the alliance one removed. That would indeed mean the ratio of participants switched around.
    nah they will just reduce it to 25% for the alliance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Is it though ? Alliance still doesn't actively do world pvp outside of the ganking to get that piece of gear , wouldn't be surprised if they turned it off right after turning in AOO .
    the majority will, because before S2 started i barely saw any alliance players, except during invasions, now they just camp FPs/WQs to get their 400ilvl, even a guildie of mine who has an alliance char disabled it after he was done with the quest

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So let me get it straight, old bonus was nothing for the Alliance but it was free stuff for the Horde, even though both bonuses are same, therefore Horde bias? And now that Alliance is bribed with free gear its finaly ok?
    Yeah, let me get it straight for you...

One faction is underrepresented and gets a 10% extra shit as a ghost run compensation. Being underrepresented, they die a lot, because they meet an enemy at every corner, enemy knowing they have the upper hand (players willing to help), they most likely attack, repeatedly. That means the 10% is not worth it.

The other faction gets 10% extra also, as a ghost run compensation. Being overrepresented, they don't die, rendering the death compensation basically just 10% extra.

Solution is that the underrepresented faction gets extra rewards depending on how much they are underrepresented, in order to make them turn WM on and pose at least some threat to the other faction who's been collecting free shit, danger-free.

Result is that we can now see how many horde brave heroes were in fact just for the free shit and they don't want anything that comes with it, that is the actual WPvP.

Inb4 "roflstopming" - that's what WPvP was always about - those in higher number win. If you want somewhat equal PvP, queue for a BG or Arena.

Inb4 "alliance is not underrepresented, they just don't turn on WM" - as you can see on wowprogress or raiderio or whatever is you favorite website, horde has more hardcore raiders, but also tryhards, who are very likely to turn the WM on just for the 10%. That means there are more people on horde side with WM on, despite the crying.

Again, it's funny how this is a problem only now, when horde gets shat on. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    But for so long the Alliance has been at a disadvantage in regards to world pvp, ever since classic! Horde thrive on their group/hive/ legion mentality.

The horde mentality is and always has been "The horde appeals to my social and personal morals, ethics and ideals" it's appeals to the horde player mentality of disruptive and broken upbringings, dissociative states and personalities.

Horde players as a whole associate themselves with difficult upbringings, personal hardship, social incompetence. "This faction appeals to me as I feel ostracised in real life"

They naturally band together in hopes of combining their own misgivings into a collective focus and forcing it upon a subject and victim.

"We've been wronged in real life, we will band together, be the underdog and lash out at others." Hence horde mentality is and always will be forcing themselves upon others. Regardless of griefing, trolling, camping, world pvp, consent etc, there is a unified bond between horde players that is a sense of entitlement, might is right and "we'll do what we want, take what we want and we'll do it by force"

It's the entitlement and expectancy of such behaviour to be accepted which makes the horde mindset worrying. "Our way or no way"

Constantly crying foul of favouritism and bias when they have been catered to for so long.

Alliance get beneficial incentive to push back and all of a sudden it's "WE ARE MISTREATED".

Like when the Pandaren pushed back against the Mogu.

This week has shown that Alliance is infested with entitled crybabies and terrible players.
    Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Yeah, let me get it straight for you...

One faction is underrepresented and gets a 10% extra shit as a ghost run compensation. Being underrepresented, they die a lot, because they meet an enemy at every corner, enemy knowing they have the upper hand (players willing to help), they most likely attack, repeatedly. That means the 10% is not worth it.

The other faction gets 10% extra also, as a ghost run compensation. Being overrepresented, they don't die, rendering the death compensation basically just 10% extra.

Solution is that the underrepresented faction gets extra rewards depending on how much they are underrepresented, in order to make them turn WM on and pose at least some threat to the other faction who's been collecting free shit, danger-free.

Result is that we can now see how many horde brave heroes were in fact just for the free shit and they don't want anything that comes with it, that is the actual WPvP.

Inb4 "roflstopming" - that's what WPvP was always about - those in higher number win. If you want somewhat equal PvP, queue for a BG or Arena.

Inb4 "alliance is not underrepresented, they just don't turn on WM" - as you can see on wowprogress or raiderio or whatever is you favorite website, horde has more hardcore raiders, but also tryhards, who are very likely to turn the WM on just for the 10%. That means there are more people on horde side with WM on, despite the crying.

Again, it's funny how this is a problem only now, when horde gets shat on. Lol.
    So the problem is entirely on the Alliance playerbase that needs to be bribed so that they can even participate briefly in some ganking.

The main reason is that hunting down solo-players with a group is simply not enjoyable for ANYBODY. It is not enjoyable if you are the hunter and actually looking for a fight...it is definetly not enjoyable for the victim of the hunting. Experienced players on the "hunted faction" (=Horde right now) will NOT team up to fight back. They will team up to get to a shard where there is no Alliance threatening them.
    Haha. You didnt play in TBC when ppl camped the SWP Daylies for hours for totally no reason at all.

Thing is. Whats going on right now is what has been the essence of ganking since Day 1 of the game.

Now tho, you get a reward for it one time a week to get more Alliance players playing the game, or horde switching. And tbh, its OK, cus you have to give people SOMETHING to play alliance as it is. Before it was Racials, if they came back ppl would whine about that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    nah they will just reduce it to 25% for the alliance

- - - Updated - - -

the majority will, because before S2 started i barely saw any alliance players, except during invasions, now they just camp FPs/WQs to get their 400ilvl, even a guildie of mine who has an alliance char disabled it after he was done with the quest
    It cracks me up that anyone would whine about this.... as if the Horde haven't been doing that since release....

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    I highly doubt alliance outnumbers horde, any source?

They said that the gap got smaller, which means it IS a success, though.
    Hop on alliance character, go to any BFA zone, switch to any shard via LFG. No source is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    Hop on alliance character, go to any BFA zone, switch to any shard via LFG. No source is needed.
    Source needed.

5+ Year Old Account
    again the problem its not the "bonus" its not the "ILVL" its not the "REWARD", its how you make that item worth it, because "AFK FARMING" yes afk farming on a flightpath where probably there is only Horde leveling or just resting thinking "oh yeah this vulpera guards are going to protect me" get killed just like a normal npc and not for World Pvp thats the problem "there is no PVP" its just band aid for the alliance to stop whining.

Its the player behavior that ruined the system adding the lack of creativity to solve the problem from the DEVs.

Also to add, the alliance its getting Warfront type of rewards, you know that the Horde Shamans (resto) BIS azerite traits, its from the Warfront of darkshore... so yeah, literally you cant get it until reset while alliance can get it 400 ilvl in their version every week.... CLAPS CLAPS i would be impress if the Alliance doesnt get first world Jaina on mythic

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you are prefered to be paired with RP servers, but you will be paired with others if it is still imbalanced, i have seen many.
    and idk, horde outnumber alliance on all server types... EU,US,Oceanic.
    Horde do not outnumber alliance in oce. Horde AND Alliance oceanic players can tell you that it is alliance favoured in numbers and quality of players. It's a complete flip from other regions, you can see an example of that in the raid progression and where the raw quantity of players are not including warmode.

I'm not sure how you, being someone who isn't oce, can make a statement like that when you have no knowledge at all of oce servers. Your posts are usually pretty thought out and accurate.

In saying that, I can understand why you would assume oce is the same, because why wouldn't it be? I personally don't know why we're different to other regions, why our better players go alliance, why raiding alliance scene is dominant, it's strange but it's how it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethus View Post
    This week has shown that Alliance is infested with entitled crybabies and terrible players.
    Lol really alliance is the entitled crybabies?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I'm getting ganked pretty hard right now in the tortollan wq by the horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks01 View Post
    If they keep repeating the lie maybe someone will believe it.
    The blood elf racial is stupid op for pve content. Why people deny this?

Alliance has outnumbered horde in BFA zones by 2:1 since Tuesday. Alliance PvP'ers heeded the call and Horde PvE'ers turned off WM (as intended) since it was no longer a very efficient risk-free bonus.

Even now as we speak, just prior to prime raid times (at release of new raid) AOO custom PvP groups are countless in number in Alliance LFG.

This was excellent!
    "Alliance PvP'ers"? More like "Players that want to zerg their ilvl400 discount reward and turn of PvP afterwards for the rest of the ID".

5+ Year Old Account
    This warmode feature is very Ion-like: very creative and convenient from an engineer's POV, but absolutely awful from a social POV. Ganking was always one of the crappiest things in WoW's entire history, and now not only isn't merely tolerated, but also actively encouraged. All while still using a game engine that cannot handle 40 vs 40 ppl in the open world, which further contributes to the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

So you're talking out of your ass, got it.

The issue is that way more Horde players still play with Warmode on as their default setting, especially while leveling. The Alliance just have more serious raid groups forming because of how good the benefits are, and when they form up like that they tend to stay formed up for the express purpose of camping Horde players.

The issue isn't "oh my god so many more horde than alliance" it's now "the alliance gets amazing benefits that promotes them to form giant groups to farm raid level gear and then stick around to gank the horde".