Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    hm base Gogeta and SSJ Gogeta fought Super Saiyan Broly who SSJB Goku and SSJB Vegeta are ants to.

kinda weird considering that manga doesn't have Saiyan Beyond God stuff.
    Why is that weird? Literally every time they talk about fusions, it's to point out that the power of the fused form is exponentially higher than that of the individuals themselves.

A running theme of Super (as least as far as I can tell) is that the forms Saiyans attain isn't all that important. Hell, when this whole thing first started and Goku was fighting Berus, he spent a good few minutes holding his own in his base/regular SSJ form after he'd dropped out of SSJG. Which is an accomplishment considering SSJ3 Goku couldn't even touch him.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Why is that weird? Literally every time they talk about fusions, it's to point out that the power of the fused form is exponentially higher than that of the individuals themselves.
    yeah but there is no way Super Saiyan Vegito from the Buu arc would stand even a tiny bit of chance against Broly or Beerus.

A running theme of Super (as least as far as I can tell) is that the forms Saiyans attain isn't all that important. Hell, when this whole thing first started and Goku was fighting Berus, he spent a good few minutes holding his own in his base/regular SSJ form after he'd dropped out of SSJG. Which is an accomplishment considering SSJ3 Goku couldn't even touch him.
    DBS manga heavily implies that Goku didn't absorb the power of SSJG which he didn't and his current base form is a little bit stronger than the Buu arc one.

that's why SSJ Gogeta >= SSJ Broly is weird a bit.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-02-03 at 12:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah but there is no way Super Saiyan Vegito from the Buu arc would stand even a tiny bit of chance against Broly or Beerus.

DBS manga heavily implies that Goku didn't absorb the power of SSJG which he didn't and his current base form is a little bit stronger than the Buu arc one.

that's why the DBS manga is shit, I mean both the series and the actual movie made by toryiama states that he absorbed the power of god and yet the manga made by some rando says otherwise.

SSJ Kefla was more powerful than SSJB Goku at Kaiokenx20, and neither Caulifla nor Kale were really close to SSJB before the fusion. Well...maybe Kale's berserk form, but that fizzled out pretty fast, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The issue with Broly is that he's still a retarded rage machine that doesn't really think when he's in his higher stages. If he can meet Kale and she shows him how to control/harness his power, he's a different fighter altogether, imo.

Right now, Jiren would likely just wipe the floor with him.
    Speaking of Kale...I am shocked they NOT ONCE mentioned: "Hey.....this guy reminds me of Kale" during the entire thing. Like...not even a single line relating the two similar forms.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Berserker Kale is kinda hard to place. she is basically Broly with a little bit more training.

still, at least their base forms are pretty close to Goku's base but his experience was way beyond them so when they fused, it makes sense their SSJ in fusion is above SSJBKx20 goku.

but damn Kale whooped Golden Frieza in the manga

that was funny asf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    that's why the DBS manga is shit, I mean both the series and the actual movie made by toryiama states that he absorbed the power of god and yet the manga made by some rando says otherwise.
    I think they do have it but it's not openly stated.

Toyotaro has to follow DBS Broly because he didn't do the arc in the manga.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-02-03 at 12:49 PM.

One thing the movie showed, at least, was how many different attacks Goku seemingly has, that you never see anywhere else lol
    he used, like, two attacks.

the second one looked like an energy punch.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and Geekdom made a video Broly vs Hulk.

I respect Chuck but using Sentry vs Molecule man is bull***.

that fight was a PIS to it's finest.

I'm assuming there may have been something in all the stuff that was cut to make the movie shorter, for now. Maybe just some throw-away line about her. Maybe it'll get mentioned when they adapt it for the new series.
    Very likely, since the original script was like 3 hours long. Maybe the Blu Ray release will have unreleased footage?
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

he used, like, two attacks.

the second one looked like an energy punch.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and Geekdom made a video Broly vs Hulk.

I respect Chuck but using Sentry vs Molecule man is bull***.

that fight was a PIS to it's finest.
    Hulk would win that fight. People forget he has the power of adaptability. As he fights, he adapts to what he is fighting. Example: He once got so angry at a GHOST that he adapted the ability to punch it in the fucking face and hurt it. His strength is literally limitless, which is what makes him potentially so dangerous. Broly does seem to have limits, though they are high.

Oh and Hulk is actually canonically immortal...

If nothing else, I at least hope they include production materials as bonus stuff on the disc.

Be interesting to see what they put on the BD either way, honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

People have this false notion that this is the same for Broly, too. Have since the first movie was dubbed.
    Broly has limitless KI....to an extent. OG Broly would build Ki till he literally exploded and died. Which is why he had to constantly release it. Not sure if new one works that way.

Hulk gets stronger...without negative side effects. Other than it usually involves him getting angrier and angrier, thus losing more and more control. Though even World Breaker Hulk wasn't totally without control, so long as Banner is in there he has him reigning him in, so that is not always true.

And I want people to remember this....Hulk can break planets. WITHOUT Ki. He can do it with sheer strength.
    Last edited by Keile; 2019-02-03 at 02:45 PM.

Exactly. His actual strength is finite, he doesn't just continually get stronger and stronger. Only his ki continuously built up and he couldn't handle it.

Will be interesting to see how they handle this aspect with New Broly.
    I kinda hope he isn't like that. I hope he is more limitless POTENTIAL so long as he keeps training he'll keep improving. It's more interesting than OG Broly, imo, who just....has it.

Hulk is strong but not THAT strong.

I know his limits and how he was beaten multiple times.

his immortal incarnation is the recent one they made up.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-02-03 at 02:53 PM.

Hulk is strong but not THAT strong.

I know his limits and how he was beaten multiple times.

his immortal incarnation is the recent one they made up.
    You seem to underestimate how powerful he is. World Breaker Hulk can crack the planet with his fist. Even the slightly weaker World War Hulk shook an entire continent...by slamming his foot.

Hulks raw strength is literally limitless, this has been proven time and again. The only thing holding him back is Banners personality inside. They have removed Banner from him before and he has been able to defeat Gods.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he isn't impervious to damage he isn't immortal. Can't regenerate if you don't have anything to regenerate from.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    You seem to underestimate how powerful he is. World Breaker Hulk can crack the planet with his fist. Even the slightly weaker World War Hulk shook an entire continent...by slamming his foot.
    oh don't worry I know the Hulk well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    If he isn't impervious to damage he isn't immortal. Can't regenerate if you don't have anything to regenerate from.
    nah fam, they made up some shit that he is truly immortal.

he will regenerate from anything, even on molecular level.

he is connected to One Bellow All (opposite of One Above All) or some shit.

cool story but they overdid way too much and it came out of nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

meanwhile, my boy Thor is getting SHITTED on for 4 years and getting punched like a bi***.

I'm disgusted.

oh don't worry I know the Hulk well.

- - - Updated - - -

nah fam, they made up some shit that he is truly immortal.

he will regenerate from anything, even on molecular level.

he is connected to One Bellow All (opposite of One Above All) or some shit.

cool story but they overdid way too much and it came out of nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

meanwhile, my boy Thor is getting SHITTED on for 4 years and getting punched like a bi***.

I'm disgusted.
    Doesn't matter if they "made it up" they are fictional characters to begin with. If it is canon..it is canon.

Deal with it.

Hulks raw strength is literally limitless, this has been proven time and again. The only thing holding him back is Banners personality inside. They have removed Banner from him before and he has been able to defeat Gods.
    woah , crack a planet with his fists huh ?
    *insert SSJG Goku wiping universes with punches*

hulk isn't shit compared to dragon ball super, the only version that could potentially not die instantly is space punisher hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    woah , crack a planet with his fists huh ?
    *insert SSJG Goku wiping universes with punches*

hulk isn't shit compared to dragon ball super, the only version that could potentially not die instantly is space punisher hulk.
    Actually it wasn't Goku doing it. It was a combination of Beerus AND Goku doing that. A God of DESTRUCTIONS attacks being blocked was what was causing that.

I love people who use that argument, btw. Same argument people use to try and say that Goku at his strongest could beat Superman at his strongest...forgetting that at his strongest Superman made all of reality his bitch.

Doesn't matter if they "made it up" they are fictional characters to begin with. If it is canon..it is canon.

Deal with it.
    oh don't get me wrong, I love the Hulk.

but not the MCU one.

Actually it wasn't Goku doing it. It was a combination of Beerus AND Goku doing that. A God of DESTRUCTIONS attacks being blocked was what was causing that.
    even if you're right , goku then completly negate the attack with an attack exactly as strong on the third hit.

that's also SSJG , i'm not even counting the numerous zenkais he got since BoG, SSJBlue , kaiokenx20 or MUI