Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Its simple....

The things you listed (The MTX's,Random Guns ect...) and the fact they find it fun. Same reason any plays any game made. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't.
    I mean I guess it's fair that people find it fun. But I can't get it out of my head that these keeps are really just tailored to the lowest common denominators. The most offensive part is that we're seeing developers cancel existing plans to mold their games into yet more battle royales. It's literally hurting the potential gaming scene. It's become a mad rush to cash in on this while it lasts to the detriment of everything else. And that's wildly unfortunate :/

>didnt even play the game
    >was proven wrong
    >thinks his opinion means something

haha. No rebuttals needes for that

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Doesn't make it any less generic, or more content filled. The genre has no staying power long term, because there is quite literally...nothing in the game.
    Nah short queues, the ability to leave in the middle of games. The genre has done a lot for pvp it takes a really immature and biased person to not see why battle royales are exploding. People are getting sick of being stuck in games for 10-15 minutes when there teammates aren't fucking trying anymore.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Nah short queues, the ability to leave in the middle of games.
    This is basically every shooter....ever? (other than the most recent CoD / battlefields)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    >didnt even play the game
    >was proven wrong
    >thinks his opinion means something

haha. No rebuttals needes for that
    1. Have played the game, don't fucking kid yourself here.
    2. Was proven wrong in one aspect. Congratz I guess?
    3. Irony.

Absolute farce.

This is basically every shooter....ever? (other than the most recent CoD / battlefields)
    Its not at all my queues in league and paladins are 20 minutes and I'm not max level in paladins. My queues on my new level 9 account on league are fucking 10 minutes btw.

I haven't played league in two years and lost my old account info had most of the champs very sad actually.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-02-15 at 10:31 AM.

I mean I guess it's fair that people find it fun. But I can't get it out of my head that these keeps are really just tailored to the lowest common denominators. The most offensive part is that we're seeing developers cancel existing plans to mold their games into yet more battle royales. It's literally hurting the potential gaming scene. It's become a mad rush to cash in on this while it lasts to the detriment of everything else. And that's wildly unfortunate :/
    I get where you're coming from. But can you actually say it's hurting the gaming scene when there's obviously a very high demand for BR games?
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2019-02-15 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    1. Have played the game, don't fucking kid yourself here.
    2. Was proven wrong in one aspect. Congratz I guess?
    3. Irony.

Absolute farce.
    Yeah no. Tutorial is not playing the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Installing the game and playing the game, IS PLAYING THE GAME you vapid cunt. Some fucking people on here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, if you don't like BR's, don't play it?
    I know that is difficult to comprehend, but I'm getting really sick of people who are like, "Just another generic boring BR lolz just a fad".
    We get that you don't like BR's, but there are plenty of people who do.

What are you telling me? That you don't know everything about a game after having seen the title screen?

n00b!
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Holy cow, did Apex go around pissing in people's cereal this morning because there are some folks in here who seem really mad at it for existing?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    I know that is difficult to comprehend, but I'm getting really sick of people who are like, "Just another generic boring BR lolz just a fad".
    I mean I play them to try and understand the appeal. I still find all of them so far to be incredibly generic shooters. Apex especially could have been something special but they cut out a lot of what made titanfall special for....this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Holy cow, did Apex go around pissing in people's cereal this morning because there are some folks in here who seem really mad at it for existing?
    Battleroyales are great companies can learn from them the short queues and lack of a team element are nice. Hyper team based games are fucking cancer looking at you heroes of the storm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post

Generic BR with virtually no interesting Meta =/= any other BR

There's a difference.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/apex...-and-overwatch
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2019-02-15 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Battleroyales are great companies can learn from them the short queues and lack of a team element are nice. Hyper team based games are fucking cancer looking at you heroes of the storm.
    It sounds like deathmatch shooters are what you're looking for lol. I mean I'm glad you enjoy BR's I really am. But I just fail to see what makes it "special" as opposed to literally anything else that had these elements.

Are all BR games full of raging 11 year old kids? If the players are the same as the ones who posted in the last 2 pages of this thread, it seems to be confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Are all BR games full of raging 11 year old kids? If the players are the same as the ones who posted in the last 2 pages of this thread, it seems to be confirmed.
    Based on the games I've played in Apex, there are certainly a large portion of kids who love to scream over the mic. But there's a bunch of adults too, it's a weird mix.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually remember my first match in Apex, I was randomly selected as jumpmaster (something that wasn't covered in the tutorial) had no idea where to jump so I relinquished it. Proceeded to be cursed out by two dudes for like a solid 3 minutes for daring to relinquish it. With constant claims of we're not rezzing you if you die.

Like....what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    "Truth" out of someone that frequently lies talking out their ass... that's rich.

Anyways, reported for blatant trolling and flaming. Pity your mother didn't give you enough attention.
    A little window regarding your life experience perhaps? Nice projection there.

I must've really touched a nerve considering all these soyboys that have come out of the woodwork to defend this game.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2019-02-15 at 10:53 AM.

It sounds like deathmatch shooters are what you're looking for lol. I mean I'm glad you enjoy BR's I really am. But I just fail to see what makes it "special" as opposed to literally anything else that had these elements.
    Deathmatch shooters have high queue times and punishments for leaving br don't at all. If your good at them at least every deathmatch based game that I play has high queue times because of my mmr but battleroyales don't do that to me.