Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Personally I love stuff like this, because it shows up how certain parents are either just shit, or who think their excellent at their role but really aren't, making a fine example of why some people shouldn't have kids if they can't even handle monitoring what their little spawns watch.

- - - Updated - - -

My own brother stopped his kids from having anything to do with forenite, heavily monitors what their allowed to see online, and stations playtime so their not watching TV or playing games all do but rather doing actual activities. This should be some kind of stand for anyone having kids
    How old are his kids?

I'm sorry, alright?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way, the only time I would say that is not the truth is when camping or in unknown wilderness and in the dark haha. Though I have had coyotes come close when having a campfire a few times in the woods and I just use gorilla calls and grows and rush into the darkness, they leave pretty fucking fast.
    The first time I realized this was in the army. During night in the woods, I was a bit scared of the dark. Then I realized I'm a grown ass man with an assault rifle in my hands; I'm not the one who should be scared in there.

Second time was when I was jogging in a small city in the middle of the night and I was being cautious and I finally understood that people are probably more afraid of me than I'm of them; a creeper loner in a black tracksuit going through the streets in the middle of the night.

A related funny and a bit embarrassing moment happened a couple of years ago when I was jogging out there on the streets; me having a big long beard - this big man.

A small schoolgirl saw me and started running away from me in panic when I was getting closer to her. What is one supposed to do in such a situation? I think shouting "calm down, you don't need to be afraid of me little girl!" would have just made the situation worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    Why is this a problem?

It's a gag. No different from a jump scare.
    Or slender man
    Or the Russian sleep experiment
    Basicly it's creepy pasta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet so far not a single actual YouTube video with mademoiselle Momo was displayed.
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

Remember Myspace and old you tube where you would get warned to copy and paste some stupid shit or else you or your parents would die at midnight? This is basically that bs
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Or slender man
    Or the Russian sleep experiment
    Basicly it's creepy pasta.
    The Russian sleep experiment is a great creepypasta!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    How old are his kids?
    their 6 and 9

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    you love children harming themselves.

don't really need to say more just let that sink in.
    no, I love seeing bad parents exposed as bad parents.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    to be fair if you watch fortnite videos you deserve it
    That's the truth of it. People think the trolls doing this are evil and to blame. I think they are doing a service in showing how poor some people parent.

their 6 and 9
    Seems reasonable then, I definitely think younger children should always be monitored and regulated when it comes to things like the internet. Now, when they are older you definitely should losen the reigns and eventually they should reach an age where you can trust enough to watch out for themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Seems reasonable then, I definitely think younger children should always be monitored and regulated when it comes to things like the internet. Now, when they are older you definitely should losen the reigns and eventually they should reach an age where you can trust enough to watch out for themselves.
    oh I agree, step by step letting kids have some responsibility so they can figure things out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    That's the truth of it. People think the trolls doing this are evil and to blame. I think they are doing a service in showing how poor some people parent.
    of course the media will twist it around to being everything else to blame

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    You say this now, but I don't think you're a parent yet. As a father, I get chills just by imagining my kid (or any other child for that matter) falling victim to this so called "joke". People who are doing this "joke" are indeed evil and are definitely not doing anybody any favor. Bad parents raise bad kids who end up being punished by life itself. There is no need for any "jokes".

I completely agree with everybody who says that such "jokers" should be put down. Joke's on you... I guess...
    Last edited by Greengrim; 2019-02-28 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    A figure than randomly appears in Peppa Pig, Fortnite & Children Videos on the internet is freaking out young Children

The Figure called Momo is a creepy looking character that instruct Children to harm themselves.
    Otherwise, it will come around to the house & kill the kids parents.

It kind of reminds me of that scary movie called "The Ring".

Anyone know anything about this Momo challenge freaky thing?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12208006

The "Momo" character - a scary doll's face holding a knife - interrupts shows and threatens viewers.
    It has appeared on Fortnite, Peppa Pig and other popular YouTube videos and warns children if they tell their parents then their family will die.

After suspecting her children had accidentally watched it, Ashby of Auckland New Zealand held up a photo of Momo, asking if they knew who it was.
    Suddenly, her children burst into tears saying: "It's scaring me, we're sorry, stop saying her name, we're going to be killed."

"My 7-year-old son was hanging out with his friends at school watching Fortnite gameplay videos and about 14 minutes into the video Momo popped up and said: 'If you tell anybody I'm going to kill your mum and dad'," Ashby told the Herald.

"All of the boys stood up shocked. My boy wanted to tell the teacher and tell us but after hearing Momo threatening their families they didn't end up telling anybody ... they were too scared they would get their family killed.

"When I sat them down and showed them a photo, my 5-year-old daughter jumped into my arms crying, saying 'she's coming now'. My son begged us to move house and said we had to move before Momo comes."

And Momo has turned up in a California on Facebooks whats app

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/momo-ch...a-mother-says/

https://www.heart.co.uk/lifestyle/pa...old-girl-hair/

Shit reminds me of Beetlejuice. Are kids this weak they can't handle weird shit now? How the fuck did we go from watching people get beheaded on the internet to being scared of clowns and shitty cgi?
    We both know you're wrong, I'm just louder than your quiet conscious.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why are parents giving their children access to internet?
    The same reason your parents probably gave you access to the TV: adult lives are often very busy and we've got a lot of shit to do. Micro-managing the lives of a child (or multiple children) is extremely time consuming and stressful, and hard for people to do 24/7. It's the same reason, before your generation, that parents kicked their kids out of the house during the day and let them play outside unsupervised for hours and hours on end.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The Russian sleep experiment is a great creepypasta!
    Yep. The advocating self harm is the bad part of this, but scaring the drap out of kids is good for them. The world is a scary place, being able to handle and confront fear is important for development. We all used to scare the shit out of each other, it's natural.

Now if they want fucking terrifying they should try sleep paralysis with hullucinations.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    You say this now, but I don't think you're a parent yet. As a father, I get chills just by imagining my kid (or any other child for that matter) falling victim to this so called "joke". People who are doing this "joke" are indeed evil and are definitely not doing anybody any favor. Bad parents raise bad kids who end up being punished by life itself. There is no need for any "jokes".

I completely agree with everybody who says that such "jokers" should be put down. Joke's on you... I guess...
    There comes a time when children will move away from the one's parenting and grow through peer interaction. The age of the children falling for this is not that time. Cute assumption though.

their 6 and 9

- - - Updated - - -

no, I love seeing bad parents exposed as bad parents.
    At the cost of harm to children? because of some loser adults who have nothing better to do than try harm children?

mmo-c at it's finest victim blaming again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    The same reason your parents probably gave you access to the TV: adult lives are often very busy and we've got a lot of shit to do. Micro-managing the lives of a child (or multiple children) is extremely time consuming and stressful, and hard for people to do 24/7. It's the same reason, before your generation, that parents kicked their kids out of the house during the day and let them play outside unsupervised for hours and hours on end.
    Oh that was my generation, I spent my childhood mostly outside.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Calling you and saying you're going to kill your parents isnt the same as a creepy picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Sleep paralysis? Are you serious.
    Yes, sleep paralysis is a real thing and it's pretty freaky. I had it happen once when I was younger but it was relatively mild, but even then it stuck with me.

I just remember lying in bed and there being intense, colorful lights outside and sounds of some sort of large machine moving around, hovering outside my house, and I threw the covers over my head. Despite this, I could see everything in the room as if from a third person perspective, and found that I couldn't move. The 'camera' panned and darkened, inhuman figures (they looked like "Greys" but larger) began moving into the room and surrounded my bed, staring at me. It was impossible to move or even say anything, and I'm not sure how long I stayed like that until they left.

It was, of course, all a sleep paralysis hallucination, but it was very realistic and freaked me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Calling you and saying you're going to kill your parents isnt the same as a creepy picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Sleep paralysis? Are you serious.
    God yea, Fucking scare's the shit out of me some of those hullucinations.