Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

We all know no new Mega Evolutions, Regional Forms or Z-Moves will happen. Wouldn't be surprised even if the existing, item based mechanics were completely removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    We all know no new Mega Evolutions, Regional Forms or Z-Moves will happen. Wouldn't be surprised even if the existing, item based mechanics were completely removed.
    We will probaly see a new type. But chance is still small.
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Type

Ice needs a re-balance badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    We will probaly see a new type. But chance is still small.
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Type

Ice needs a re-balance badly.
    Ice needs more resistances. Offensively it is in good spot, especially how things weak to Ice tend to veer towards the top end of any given meta.

Z moves were better than the megas, because at least with the z moves, you weren't forced to use certain pokemon. Personally, I hope neither get moved forward into gen 8. I do, however, hope they go with regional forms again, this time going with pokemon of any gen, not just gen 1 or even only gen 2. I doubt they will bring in a new type. Not even sure what the new one would even be.

And I agree, Ice needs more resistances. They also need more ice types in the early game (looking at you, Glaceon!) instead of shunting them into the end right before the E4. I also really want more than just one new eeveelution.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking Ice needs a defensive buff, and that it's already great offensively.

As for Eevee, I will always be mad that there is an evolution stone corresponding to every one of its evolutions, yet only the original 3 evolve through a stone. Apparently alternative evolution methods is a sin or some shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking Ice needs a defensive buff, and that it's already great offensively.

As for Eevee, I will always be mad that there is an evolution stone corresponding to every one of its evolutions, yet only the original 3 evolve through a stone. Apparently alternative evolution methods is a sin or some shit.
    I agree with the comment about Eevee. Though I have no problem with how you get Sylveon, Umbreon, and Espeon (though would like stone evolutions for the last 2). My biggest gripe is Leafeon and Glaceon. Moreso Glaceon, because it is shunted off to right before the Elite 4! *temper tantrum* At least with Leafeon, the moss rock is fairly early, about the same time you would get a gen 2 or Sylveon. Can't say the same for the ice rock...

Is this the Pokemon chat forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Kablanka View Post
    Is this the Pokemon chat forum?
    It is indeed. Anything Pokemon goes here - games, anime, manga, fan fic talk, etc.

10+ Year Old Account

Probaly fake.

"Propably"?

You people really need to learn to look at fan art.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    "Propably"?

You people really need to learn to look at fan art.
    Totaly real evolution line:

*sarcasm*

I want that!

@Lahis

I call on you to pass judgment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be fake tho. There are people who would go so far that they will re-create their own pokemon in animation.
    They could take a background from a trailer.

looks like sun/moon pokemons...
    I don't like it

what about gen 7 starters?
    everyone didnt believe the archer, wrestler and mermaid type
    especially when our tiger seemed to be another fire/fighting....

- - - Updated - - -

looking at the old gen 8 starter leaks I somehow believe they planned to be the real deal...
    atleast conceptwise
    I mean what chances are there that the grass type is a monkey like the leak and the fire starter is a bunny? too much of a coincidence imo

maybe the person who leaked it was fired and they redesigned them...

Biggest thing about that bug is that the graphics don't match the trailer. It is missing shading.

10+ Year Old Account
    From serebi:
    Nintendo America just put out a minor bit of new Pokémon Sword & Shield information. With this information, they have confirmed once and for all that the Stadium-like building scattered across the Galar Region are Gyms. This had been theorised but has now finally been confirmed. With this, a new element was introduced. Rather than Gym Leaders, the Gyms in Galar have got Gym Masters. At present it's unclear what the difference between the two are but we'll post as soon as we have more
    Edit @ 20:30: Nintendo America have since deleted the tweet detailing this. We'll bring more on it as it comes.