Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    Woah, even some professional lefties agree for once. Now that's something.
    As a dirty dirty intellectual, I have a extremely high regard for information and the free exchange thereof.

Besides all that, I worry that this might end up like the moon landing. Video proof it happened is ya know, fucking proof.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    because they don't believe someone should get arrested for possessing a video?
    Not about the video. It's about "fuck you and your shit hole country". Only reeks of arrogance and inferiority complex
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Do you know him lol? Talk about defensive.

Guess I'm a "delusional nut" then, good of you to cover your bases fast with that.
    Nah I've just seen your particular brand of delusion in other ot threads. I also know the laws and NZ is way overstepping their jurisdiction on this. How is it defending someone to call them an ass I really do find the tribalism thar people have and therefore ascribe to everyone else fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Nah I've just seen your particular brand of delusion in other ot threads. I also know the laws and NZ is way overstepping their jurisdiction on this. How is it defending someone to call them an ass I really do find the tribalism thar people have and therefore ascribe to everyone else fascinating.
    ... "Your particular brand of delusion"... wat? Stalker mentality much? Self-proclaimed professional of some sort?
    At least you're honest about your comment stemming from petty personal bias rather than anything concrete in terms of insight.

Good to know! This "tribalism" you speak of isn't something I'm familiar with to boot so you're being rather entertaining at the present.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-03-22 at 02:35 AM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    The cop's return bants was great
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Said detective should already know what legal channels to go through. Why is he asking the owner?
    Hes from a foreign country so reaching out like that was completely appropriate. Some foreign companies will voluntarily honor valid legal correspondence from other countries. Obviously this one won't so ideally if there is pc they could ask the feds and they can serve the appropriate preservation requests and warrants on nzs behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    As a dirty dirty intellectual, I have a extremely high regard for information and the free exchange thereof.

Besides all that, I worry that this might end up like the moon landing. Video proof it happened is ya know, fucking proof.
    Until someone says the video proof was staged and no insignificant amount of people choose to believe it!
    I agree with the sentiment you have though. I've watched my fair share of Holocaust documentaries, I'd hate to have authorities knock on my door over it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    That's amazing. The NZ government is doing exactly what the terrorist wanted. But what do you expect from a Left/Greens minority coalition government that is exercising their authoritarian power as all leftist governments tend to do eventually. Horse-mouth Ardern finally has the shackles free to impose authoritarian rule
    Any western leader that appears in a hijab and issues a call to prayer deserves to be flogged, paraded through the streets to be pelted with rotten fruit and vegetables then properly hung.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, alright, but you could have at least asked what was in it for you before you slammed that opportunity door. I'm sure NZ has some money, why not find out how much their reputation is worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Yea. I figure they might try to cut down on stuff like that as much as possible. Dunno the laws on that stuff in NZ, but in the US, they like to monitor people who like to watch that kinda crap. Invasion of privacy, yea. But psychopaths are drawn to snuff films.
    I can link you a site where stuff that ISIS posts seem like kiddie play!!

The Mexican cartel videos are in a league of there own!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2019-03-22 at 02:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Any western leader that appears in a hijab and issues a call to prayer deserves to be flogged, paraded through the streets to be pelted with rotten fruit and vegetables then properly hung.

And what if they wrap themselves in the flag and call for mass murder?
    Impeach the MF.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    You fuckin wot?

10+ Year Old Account
    So are we arresting anyone with one of the hundreds of bombings, murders, immolations, or decapitations perpetrated and videoed by Islamic terrorists?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    ... "Your particular brand of delusion"... wat? Stalker mentality much? Self-proclaimed professional of some sort?
    At least you're honest about your comment stemming from petty personal bias rather than anything concrete in terms of insight.

Good to know! This "tribalism" you speak of isn't something I'm familiar with to boot so you're being rather entertaining at the present.
    Nope just seen your ranting before that kind of delusion is the kind of thing rational people remember. Also if you want a great example of tribalism look at your accusing someone of defending a person when they are mocking them purely because they disagree with you ideologically

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of a stupid response to a simple request, it is always in your best interest to turn law enforcement down in a way that doesn't mark you as a possible suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    I can link you a site where stuff that ISIS posts seem like kiddie play!!

The Mexican cartel videos are in a league of there own!
    Damn, I recall seeing one from that type of videos, absolutely horrible show of power made so others fear them and never cross them. The saddest thing is that justice will never reach them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Nope just seen your ranting before that kind of delusion is the kind of thing rational people remember. Also if you want a great example of tribalism look at your accusing someone of defending a person when they are mocking them purely because they disagree with you ideologically
    I don't know your nor his ideology, and you don't know mine neither.

And yes, you're clearly a rational person, projecting things onto a stranger the way you do.
    In fact, it's probably best to back away and not engage further...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Damn, I recall seeing one from that type of videos, absolutely horrible show of power made so others fear them and never cross them. The saddest thing is that justice will never reach them.
    That boxcutter video and the father and son murder was easily one of the most fucking fucked up things i have ever seen and i have seen alot of fucking shit on the internet and you are right most will never receive justice but i hope they get the same just 'justice' they meeted out to other unfortunate souls who crossed them.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    So are we arresting anyone with one of the hundreds of bombings, murders, immolations, or decapitations perpetrated and videoed by Islamic terrorists?
    Care to find me some that happened in New Zealand? Because that's some fine strawman your selling.

5+ Year Old Account
    New Zealand is doing over-reach domestically n internationally, while rude someone had to put them down. The killing spree is just an excuse to launch big-brother society, and damn all the emotional people falling for it..."I have a sad, so u can take our rights away, sir!"