Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    It feels like there is nothing to do. Everything is kinda useless and I will definietly not do things like pet battle or getting transmogs etc. the game is just really dry and repetitive. At least back then you slowly unlocked everything, by doing hard quests to get keys to dungeons etc. nowadays everything is instant and nothing has value in WoW.
    Have you done all the raids, quests, dungeons, tried the new Bg's?

if so well yeah you have tried all the content and might aswell take a break till 8.2 or later.
    welcome to every expansion ever, if you do not want to grind, you do all the quests, then complete the raids that you can and leave for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Not even blizzard agrees with you, them not being the same thing is a fact no matter how much you want to believe they are.

Hell they don’t even function the same way lfg wasn’t limited only to dungeons didn’t port you in didn’t fill the group for you and didn’t let you pick a random dungeon for a bonus. There is litteraly nothing backing you up on this.
    If you can't understand what " update " means, I can't help you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    No they were a different thing because LFG channel was the LFG in Vanilla.

Meeting Stones got reworked ( not replaced not renamed ndr ) in 2.0.1 with the introduction of LFG

I'm growing tired correcting you, can't believe Eleccybubb has so much patience with you
    Noo... no it was not...
    Meeting stones in vanilla were a dungeon finding UI that you queue for a dungeon and it grouped you with 4 others. then in TBC it was moved from the meeting stone to its own UI.

then in WOTLK the first actual dungeon finder came out which allowed you to queue, as a spec, into dungeons, get bonuses for them, and get teleported there, while also being able to do random, or specifics.

Correcting me?
    where is your 420 char
    again, you have yet to explain how pokemon does not have "titanforging"

- - - Updated - - -

nor do you obviously, as you think wotlk LFD and TBC LFG are literally the same thing, but that vanilla LFD is an ENTIRELY different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Have you done all the raids, quests, dungeons, tried the new Bg's?

if so well yeah you have tried all the content and might aswell take a break till 8.2 or later.
    welcome to every expansion ever, if you do not want to grind, you do all the quests, then complete the raids that you can and leave for awhile.
    People are just being obtuse idiots for sport as usual.

"I dun wantz to play teh game lol" translates to "there's literally nothing to do for a fact". It's so void of any form of logic that it boggles the mind.

Even I recognize that as someone currently not interested in playing. And as we all know, I'm a Blizz$hill fangirl, according to the oh-so reasonable, well articulated, level headed words of a certain full-of-himself poster.

Feelings on the content aside, there's more of it than ever before. To some it's fun, to others it ain't, so same old same old.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-04-02 at 04:15 PM.

There wasn't any UI, beside the Innkeeper update.

Stop it plz.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You don’t seem to know what replace rename update, lfg or lfd means so I really doudt you can help any one. You clearly can’t help your self.

Hell they even brought lfg back and didn’t touch lfd to even further prove that they are not the same thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    There wasn't any UI, beside the Innkeeper update.

Stop it plz.
    yes, yes there was a UI...

The game got boring in some ways, but there is much more to do than in the pre-legion era.

The point is the stuff to do should be exciting and rewarding.

5 things that aren't exciting to do and could be easily fixed:

1. artefact power grind feels really uninteresting, does not unlock much, and if it does unlock traits on azerite gear those traits feel very random and generic, in legion they did this system right, as you leveled your personal artefact that was spec specific, now you get a few class specific random traits for the same grind - poor effort and bad copy of the legion system - why do that?

2. One of the great features advised in the expansion, warfronts, could have been so much more. But currently there is no gameplay in this feature, its not just too easy there is almost nothing to do there its nothing like the old strategy and build up games from the past and i played them all when they were fresh an new. HC mode should be the standard, i hope this feature is a success and really comes with the ashara patch and won't be delayed.
    Isle expeditions i do not feel as bad, they do what they are intended to do and different maps are lightweight 3 man content and you can farm coins, warfronts lack everything on a greater scale currently.

3. BGs and Honorsystem are both currently in a very bad state, epic BGs are now long and 1 sided with no meaningful rewards, filled with people that leave at the first sign of trouble. For all that grind for the little honor their, blizz rewards you with a chance of gear at wq niveau.

4. Scaling, for me one of the worst rarly mentioned offenders, scaling to reduce your player power in pve out of instances and a really weird PvP scaling to complement it, no one really has a good idea about. Coupled together with removed features to see all your stats and the need to load addons to see them again, like runspeed for instance, a stat i consider very important. Why remove this stat from the base UI? Why do this?

5. Probably the worst offender, class design. Where should i start.......its so bad, words cannot describe this anymore. Its basicly legion class design without the artifacts and legendaries, people were angry about the legendary grind, but i miss the utility legendaries that made my spec play out differently + the grind for it - its all gone now!

But, i have to say this void expansion fits its own theme very well, its pretty empty in terms of fun and meaningful design, new features failed and reused ones were made much worse.

Really why do all this? I thought, a game could only improve, but this one is handled like a bad sequel movie.

And this is the story till 8.2. i expect new stuff there, but some problems of 8.1.5. could have been easily avoided, since we got many standard features better in legion.

Why remove class quests, class artefacts class halls for the sake of a faction war?
    I do not even see the connection to that lame excuse, and if blizz really want a true faction war, they should do wc4, thats the only way how it works.

yes, yes there was a UI...
    Beside
    The
    Innkeeper

You can't read. I'm done.

7+ Year Old Account
    Beside
    The
    Innkeeper

You can't read. I'm done.
    I cant read? lol ok man...
    See you in a week on your new account.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post

That is the main issue, that some people here are literally ignoring and are misunderstanding people like OP on purpose.

Outside Raiding, that is one of the pillar of wow still standing, people are divided on which is exciting and rewarding.

That is translating in " there is nothing to do " when it has to be rephrased in " there is nothing worth to do for me because doing IE isn't exciting nor challenging "
    Last edited by Daikoku; 2019-04-02 at 04:20 PM.

I cant read? lol ok man...
    See you in a week on your new account.
    Sorry but you are the one who got banned for trolling(?) and that signature is the proof.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    also gunna show us your 420 ilvl char?
    Of course he's not, he got caught lying. He offered a very specific description of his character without knowing that tools exist that show no such character exists. Like 250 guilds have killed Mythic jaina, and only 56 people in the world are ilevel 420 and he expects people to believe that his non-raiding alt got there with WQs and sporadic +9s.

Also LFD is nothing at all like it's predecessor LFG which was completely worthless. The modern Group Finder tool is nothing like the original LFG either. Two things designed to do the same thing are not themselves the same thing. Different time periods, different coders, entirely different functionality.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RushRush View Post
    BACK IN MY DAY WE UNLOCKED EVERYTHING SLOWLY...

Yeah well we're not "back then" anymore, so you either move on or get with it.

Thanks for sharing though, what we really needed around here was more complaining about irrelevant shite.
    Yeah, that's why like 90% of the players have disappeared. Remember when Blizzard use to brag about the player numbers, "it's the population of [insert country here]". Now it's fucking Lichtenstein, people in denial, chasing their own tails, praying to RNG god, until the next carrot is being thrown to them by the "brilliant game designers". I wouldn't let them design me a shithouse...

The should really move the ion shitstorm to Diablo Immortal and bring some fresh talent into this formally-known-as-game, now a mount-pet-gold vending machine with shitty RNG, copy pasted from Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Of course he's not, he got caught lying. He offered a very specific description of his character without knowing that tools exist that show no such character exists. Like 250 guilds have killed Mythic jaina, and only 56 people in the world are ilevel 420 and he expects people to believe that his non-raiding alt got there with WQs and sporadic +9s.

Also LFD is nothing at all like it's predecessor LFG which was completely worthless. The modern Group Finder tool is nothing like the original LFG either. Two things designed to do the same thing are not themselves the same thing. Different time periods, different coders, entirely different functionality.
    If I link my char people like you and felplague will try to check every past raid to tell me I didn't do that raid so I can't really criticize wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    There simply is no way to capture this sentence on an objective level.

All those things you count as unexciting, have people feeling differently. The developers have access to far more data and feedback than we'll ever have.
    The Heart of Azeroth has gotten enough negative feedback to make an impact, they're changing shit in 8.2. But unless they do the same with everything else, it's likely they see no issues from players as a whole.

It irks me since I don't want to see certain designs follow the game into 9.0, but I too have been part of enjoying the game whilst others told me it couldn't be done, so who am I to fall into the same rabbit hole of contradictions...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If I link my char people like you and felplague will try to check every past raid to tell me I didn't do that raid so I can't really criticize wow.
    That’s a really weak excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Yeah, that's why like 90% of the players have disappeared. Remember when Blizzard use to brag about the player numbers, "it's the population of [insert country here]". Now it's fucking Lichtenstein, people in denial, chasing their own tails, praying to RNG god, until the next carrot is being thrown to them by the "brilliant game designers". I wouldn't let them design me a shithouse...

The should really move the ion shitstorm to Diablo Immortal and bring some fresh talent into this formally-known-as-game, now a mount-pet-gold vending machine with shitty RNG, copy pasted from Diablo.
    This was a fact during WOTLK too.

Let's not pretend otherwise. A game that's had over 100 million accounts made yet only ever maintained a tenth of that number.

Or do you mean that 90% of players starting BfA have left? In that case, citation needed since you literally have no such numbers. When I login I see the same servers be high/full as when BfA was new, with only a few exceptions where Full has gone to High.

"I play on a dead server and it's DEAD!!!!" - yeah, color me shocked. I play across 3 highly populated servers and they're full as ever.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-04-02 at 04:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah no, if you were able to prove to us you were 420 ilvl we wouldnt be able to say shit.
    but nah you are just a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    There simply is no way to capture this sentence on an objective level.
    Sure it can be.

This is a RPG not a MOBA, so it is plausible to think that you want to play your char, grow it and getting rewards based on your effort or the difficulty of the content you are doing.

So maybe getting a huge reward for doing nothing isn't exciting like getting it for doing something challenging?