Thinking about it.. When Gilblins were just some meat shields for the Azshara arc, why add Females? They talked about cosmetic rewards, so maybe Goblins could get more Customizations in form of blue skin, pointy ears and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    I doubt people would faction switch to play a Mechagnome.
    IMO it depends on how well-received Mechagon ends up being once it goes live. If the zone is really well liked with a lot of memorable characters, Mechagnomes could see a popularity boost.

The dragon build up NOW instead of later makes me think 8.3 will be Dragon Isles and Nzoth and Shadowlands is the 9.0 adventure after we beat him/Sylvanas runs off there.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The dragon build up NOW instead of later makes me think 8.3 will be Dragon Isles and Nzoth and Shadowlands is the 9.0 adventure after we beat him/Sylvanas runs off there.
    This.

Also the Dragon Isles are in relation with Old God Temples so N'Zoth can still pull of his evil stuff.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They're all bad. Like, really, really bad. Like, they-should-have-scrapped-them-and-started-over bad.

We lost class sets because "they were always the same" and "raid themed sets will be more interesting looking" and this is what we get.

Maybe they looked fine as drawings or something, but it's hard to believe that the art team of WoW went through with such busy designs and terrible color palettes.
    Agreed, these new sets are bland and just overall disappointing. The only set that I somewhat liked was the cloth aspirant one. I'm really hoping they go back to tier sets next expansion. I've hated most of the sets we got this time around.

Lmao, king Mechagon's robot has a minion head. Like, from the movie Minions .___.

I agree! Although I hope they update the drake models for 8.2. Seeing old drakes during that questline is gonna be an eyesore.

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyLegalBear View Post
    Agreed, these new sets are bland and just overall disappointing. The only set that I somewhat liked was the cloth aspirant one. I'm really hoping they go back to tier sets next expansion. I've hated most of the sets we got this time around.
    They absolutely will after all the heat they've been getting. Getting rid of warfronts and lessening the number of new ARs for heritage armor means they'll have more time to work on class sets.

Female gilblin is definitely not player character material. https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...ril/gelbin.jpg

Would smash..wait wat! /s

So there goes the idea of Gilblin Customization Additions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Female gilblin is definitely not player character material. https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...ril/gelbin.jpg
    That's pretty funny: a modern model made PURPOSEFULLY to look not player-ready.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, in case you were wondering about mechagnomes and armor:

- - - Updated - - -

There's also this one with a robe. https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/836088.jpg

So it looks like the legs only get hidden by robes while the arms/hands/feet do not. Which is a pretty good tradeoff IMO.

Unless none of the NPCs are wearing pants.

5+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I like the bdsm one on the far left. That belt is diffentely some mechanism to chop off his cock if he disobeys his master

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    TBH, I feel at some point you have to throw lore out of the window, or Elves do seem somewhat brash..

Child BE: "Dad, why do we fight the Alliance?" [...]
    That's rather the pointless continuation of the whole Faction Conflict after the Third War than any one race being badly written, though. And for that, I don't blame Blizzard (much), but rather those players who kept yelling "Humans vs Orcs is what Warcraft is about!"

The Circle of Stars being a prison design that was only visible AFTER it was obvious Nzoth was being freed is pretty stupid.
    Isn't being obvious after the fact kinda the whole point of prophecies?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    How much can someone who once burnt churches for fun -really- move past that? Not all Blood Knights are Liadrin.
    Again, your order has moved past that. Heck, the entire Blood Elf race on Horde has moved past being edgy (see: everyone talking about how they've lost their edge). That you want to hold onto it is pretty silly and out of character. Remember in WoW every race is a hive mind, right? /s

But regardless, it looks like from the PTR Loyalist and Non-Loyalist Horde help free Baine.

"Baine Scenario (Loyalist)
    Description: Save Baine Bloodhoof from being executed."

Why, because the baked NPC models only have two hair styles, two skin colors and one face? No Allied Race, not even Zandalari, was first featured as NPCs with their full customization being visible.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Why, because the baked NPC models only have two hair styles, two skin colors and one face? No Allied Race, not even Zandalari, was first featured as NPCs with their full customization being visible.
    All ARs introduced in BFA (including new versions of old races) are somewhat player ready by launch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dragons are also related to Odyn and Titan's Facilities in Northrend... soon or later we have to deal with Taelia's daddy too.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat